Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady"s Quick Chat 10-16-2011

Rogue Knight

Let me add my thanks to those of others who appreciate your work, BondLady. You have been missed!! This post gives me further hope that the change we want is right around the corner. That Shabibi is quite the hero, I would think. But then, so are you, BondLady. So again, thank you very much!! Fran

And a second special "thank you" to Rogue Knight for bringing this information to us. I appreciate this very much!!

• Upvote 4

Whew Rogue, thanks for bringing us the latest from Bondlady. It made my day. :D

Thanks to you and all here! BondLady does the hard work, I just wanted to share it. I want her posts to live on here at DV, as I felt she was dealt a great disservice by those with negative attitudes. I will continue to share her work knowing she is still enjoyed and respected by most of us here. -RK

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 9

Thanks Rogue Knight for bringing this over and thank you BondLady for all you do.....wow!!!!....I mean WOW!!!!!......this is some real good news. This certainly is a step in the right direction. Training people of Iraq in foreign currency exchange.....just another step in the correct direction IMHO.

Great news....thanks.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bondlady... you just keep bringing your A game... luv it, luv it! Things are progressing in the right direction, maybe not as fast as we like, but they are getting there! biggrin.gif

Thanks for bringing it over Rogue Knight! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1