Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays update by SteveI

BBalls

Greetings Members. This is very good news not only for us, but the people of Iraq.

Between our sources and Rays, here is the latest positive news.

After talking to Ray and my guys, I am even more positive now than ever before because you will start to see many things get done now. I people in Iraq have had enough and they are demanding action by their government.

Steve,

Just wanted to give you an update on what I just heard from one of my guys this morning. Parliament did say that they were going to take 40 days off. The people in Iraq have gotten very upset about this and are even marching in the streets protesting this. 70 members of Parliament did take off and went to Saudi Arabia for the HAJ. That is an annual religious event that every devout Muslim has to do at least once in his lifetime. The president of the Parliament, Issami, is currently in London but will be back tomorrow. He said he will address this situation and publicly let the people know. He says Parliament has too much business to do to take 40 days off. He is also going to fine those 70 members for leaving. This says to me that they will be back in session soon and not take the 40 days. My guys are monitoring the situation and will update me as things progress. I will keep you informed as I hear things.

Blessings,

Ray

You all have a great weekend and Ray and I will post an followup on the the president of parliament says to the Iraqi people. I think it will be very positive.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 5

this makes sense and i actually believe this good post they really shouldnt be taking time off and im glad they are protesting this. Go the Iraqi people!!!!

I agree they should not be taking the time off.

However, coming from Ray, this could easily be false intel.

As far as the protesting....if true, is awesome news. But again, unless proof, it's just rumors!

• Upvote 1

Sorry I'm not seeing anything positive in this post!.........................................! 40 day's off.......................................................Yikes..............................................! B) B) B)

I guess that only you can decide if you see the glass half empty or half full

The fact that the president of the parlement says that he will look into it and fine the ones that left is a good sign from my part.

Those Poor Parliament Members must be Exhausted after working for a Month and a Half after having the Month of August Off for Ramadan ! :blink:

Thx for the post BBalls. ;)

:lol: I am very sure they are exhausted, but they really need enough time to go spend all the money they make and steal! They will have to come back to work, to rest!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 2

Sorry I'm not seeing anything positive in this post!.........................................! 40 day's off.......................................................Yikes..............................................! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I see a lot positive in this post...Maybe some in Parliment DID take off and should'nt have, but now we hear that

THEY will at least pay a fine for their actions tongue.giflaugh.giftongue.gif THAT sounds pretty positive to me!

"The president of the Parliament, Issami, is currently in London"

Isn't the POP Nujafi?

If you are referring to Osama al-Najafi, he is Speaker of the House.

There were some articles last month about replacing him in that post as well. Not sure where that went at this point though.

Edited by HopefulTxn

This is BS!

Question: When is Hajj 2011?

Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca, is one of the greatest religious observances in Islam. What are the dates for Hajj in 2011?

Answer: Hajj is expected to fall between November 4-9, 2011.

Note: The exact dates of Islamic holidays cannot be determined in advance, due to the nature of the Islamic lunar calendar. Estimates are based on expected visibility of the hilal (waxing crescent moon following a new moon) and may vary according to location.