Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are you going for vacation after RV cash in?

Maranello, Italy to pick up my new Ferrari. I was there earlier this week, and fell in love with the hills above Modena. Maybe I'll just stay there a while....

I'm happy to hear you'll visit my Country, my Friend.......I have never been to Maranello myself...I'm not into cars anymore.. Used to be in the past...Then that craving just faded ... completely...Again, I'm happy that you'll come visit my Country ( even if it's only Maranello)...

Yes.... Modena is a nice City and one of the richest in the whole Country... Fantastic food there, also....( as you may know)

Bologna is just a few miles away and it's the Capital of the Emilia-Romagna Region and it's a beautiful City with the oldest University in Western Europe...

I know Americans find that funny... that name... Bologna

But consider that in the past ( due to the University) Bologna was called "The wise"... I went to Law School there for almost 3 years... Then got bored and quit.

Edited by umbertino

Very nice, Betty... Heard it's absolutely gorgeous there. I have never been.

I have never been to italy so need to drop in there on the way. You would be very welcome to come to greece with me , yes it is beautiful and i have see several of the islands.:)

I am going to sit in the same old chair...... let the people that have to rush to cash in get all the money they need..... after a two week break from the BS dinar world, I will seek out those who will be able to help with the decisions that will benefit my future investments..... at that point, I will go cash what I want and begin to enjoy a lifestyle that only few have been able to enjoy. ... I am in no hurry to go spend what I got..... I would say, most will be broke in 3 yrs.... like the lottery winners..... nothing bad if you do it that way...... easy come easy go asI was told as a kid....................... See you when it RV"s at a bank near you...............

I have never been to italy so need to drop in there on the way. You would be very welcome to come to greece with me , yes it is beautiful and i have see several of the islands.:)

Sure for Italy and thanks for Greece.

Since the rest of my life is going to be one big vacation I'd have to say... EVERYWERE!!!

I'm gonna put that song that Johnny Cash sings on loop...."I've been everywere man, I've been everywere.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFN9C9PVpg

I am going to take my Children and Grand Children to Disney world and then travel the world. I want to go back to Germany to see

how much it has changed since I was there in 67. That was one of the best times of my life. Then I'm going to take life easy for what time i have left.

Gather up my grandkids and take them to Disney World then come back home to Hawaii and enjoy life. I'll probably put a couple of trips somewhere in the world on my annual calendar.

Depending on the RV, I gave my husband his 'honey do list': trade in his truck in for a new model, call his brother in-law and offer to pay cash for the lot next door. Call my cousin realtor and have her set up an appt. to take a look at an awesome piece of land near by. I already have my list of things to do so I won't forget or get distracted it includes a couple of churches with close family ties, making sure the youth groups are helped out and repairs made so these churches will be around for a very long time.

Heinzy444 how come I don't see any poke or poi on your menu? Looks like you're looking at Hawaii island with those prices.