Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady chat 9/30/11

BondLady

my pleasure an ty all i did like this line for any of the newbys who think that the presidentual order wasnt enuff that president bush put out allowin us to invest in iraq...........this line i also liked ...........

[bondLady] These new banknotes led to a new industry of selling the new Iraqi dinar to oversea investors who hoped to profit from Iraq's new currency when the economy improved. The provisional government of Iraq has made this legal.

Read more: :)

• Upvote 9

Thanks BondLady, I enjoyed reading your chat!! Great info!

Don't let these peeps get to you!!

They are really a good group and sometimes what you are thinking and what it comes out in typing are two different things!!

Bump

waves hi to bumper and heres something just for u buddy and ty vm

hope u enjoyed that i did lol.....cya later ........BL Edited by BondLady
  • Upvote 2

waves hi to bumper and heres something just for u buddy and ty vm

hope u enjoyed that i did lol.....cya later ........BL

That was Great!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thank you BondLady for putting a smile on my face this afternoon, it has been a long day!!

Thanks again for the great info and we will cya later!

Bump

• Upvote 2

I vote that all "Negative Nellies" out there in DV land that have a NEGATIVE Rating by the time

the IQD RV's should only get HALF of their profits!!!! The other HALF should be split evenly among

the rest of the DV members with a Positive Rating tongue.gif Just a thought...laugh.gif

• Upvote 8

no 1 said it was a rv..grrrrrrrrrrrr cant u just enjoy learning something ugg some people....tc all the rest of u who use your brain to think lol and even to u mr negitive nellie have a great day....BL

You have to ignore all the people that can't think of reading anything besides IT WILL RV TODAY. I for one love reading your analysis of articles so please keep doing it.