Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEED OPINION ON THIS....

olbaid76

Guru Bulldog75 UN OFFICIALLY POSTS RATES ON OCT.1; WE ARE ON AN 'HOUR TO HOUR' STANDBY. THIS WILL COME WITHIN 24 HOURS.

9-30-2011 Guru Bear5642 I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE RUSHING TO THE BIG 4 BANKS THIS MORNING TO CASH OUT AT THIS $8 RATE AFTER LISTENING TO THE "DAN & TONY SHOW". IM IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN 400 MILLION US DOLLARS WORTH OF DINAR AND THESE PEOPLE YOU LISTEN TO...LIKE RANDY KOONCE SAYS "FOLLOW THE MONEY". PEOPLE WHO SPEND THAT KIND OF MENY TELL ME 2 THINGS THAY KNOW ITS REAL AND THEY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. ITS ALL GOOD BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOI...THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

WHATS THIS "TONY AND DAN SHOW THING???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

he is in contact with "people" who own $400 million worth of dinar......I seriously doubt it :P think about it.......how many people can you know that own $400 million worth of anything, let alone dinar......a highly speculative investment. Rich people are rich because they are very smart or they aren't rich for very long B) No group of people with any amount of intelligence is going to invest that kind of money in an investment that can be made or broken in an instant because it is controlled by an unstable, unreliable, untested government.

So unless Guru Bear supplies the names of these so called investors....I'm not smelling what he's shoveling :o JMO

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 2

Guru Bulldog75 UN OFFICIALLY POSTS RATES ON OCT.1; WE ARE ON AN 'HOUR TO HOUR' STANDBY. THIS WILL COME WITHIN 24 HOURS.

9-30-2011 Guru Bear5642 I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE RUSHING TO THE BIG 4 BANKS THIS MORNING TO CASH OUT AT THIS $8 RATE AFTER LISTENING TO THE "DAN & TONY SHOW". IM IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN 400 MILLION US DOLLARS WORTH OF DINAR AND THESE PEOPLE YOU LISTEN TO...LIKE RANDY KOONCE SAYS "FOLLOW THE MONEY". PEOPLE WHO SPEND THAT KIND OF MENY TELL ME 2 THINGS THAY KNOW ITS REAL AND THEY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. ITS ALL GOOD BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOI...THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

My opinion is Bulldog you need to go back to sleep, your dealer must be paying you real good.

• Upvote 1

I think you would be surprised as to the number of investors who own millions of dinar.....

Let's not forget you can purchase over a million dinar for around a 1000 to 1200 dollars .....

Your right about one thing ..they won't be on these forums.... that's what they pay their people to do......

I'm not saying he's right about it being ready to pop, but, there are some big fish in this investment....

WELL WE COULD ALWAYS TRY THESE 2 HERE-As 2 other Options- from the another site, com board=" 9-30-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz the Erbil to me has not been done yet and there is meeting even after their holy day now and tomorrow and I feel that this whole rumor is not correct due to S and M in meetings even now. NO negative news but INCHING FORWARD - feel that this will RV next week even as far out as Wednesday.

9-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT My source from the FBI called and confirmed to me that it is done. this was put in the GAZETTE TODAY straight from Iraq right now. The banks get to choose today those who they pay today or tomorrow but effective Monday all folks can be paid is the info that I got today.

And here is the linc below, where I got the info from so folks will know I did not fabricate this. rick c

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1ZSxDT4dp

Edited by RICK C

WoW you can sure tell it`s friday hahahahaha BS flying everywhere in every thread. Yep somethings never change. Newbies craping them selves thinking "It`s done. and old timers. getting antzy "Could it be. Maybe their telling the truth this time". hahahahahahahah

Naaaa it`s all crap

• Upvote 1

I think you would be surprised as to the number of investors who own millions of dinar.....

Let's not forget you can purchase over a million dinar for around a 1000 to 1200 dollars .....

Your right about one thing ..they won't be on these forums.... that's what they pay their people to do......

I'm not saying he's right about it being ready to pop, but, there are some big fish in this investment....

He said $400 Million USD worth of Dinar. That would be equivalent to roughly 400 Billion Iraqi Dinars!

Tony and Dan are the stage names for Beavis and Butthead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400 Million USD. Do you have any more of that koolaide?

Edited by uncirculd