Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in the UST, waiting on law

Aqua Dude

Yep.....not so sure alot of people actually took the time to read through the docs he posted.....yes its great information about the banking reform taking place which is something drastically needed so that Iraq is not such a cash based society

But Im not seeing how this is saying the RV is done, that the UST has the power to do it or anything about revaluing the currency.....sorry

this may have already been clarified, but I believe this is where it came from

kaperoni: This IMO is the RV

kaperoni: The technical name for the RV is the “banking sector reform project”

Read more:

not sure where HE gets this info, but oh well

YEP NICE WORK BUT I'M AFRAID THAT KAP BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH..ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER....

good for kap, i'm happy that he/she/it was the first, I don't need to be the first, because the last shall be first and the first shall be last

regardless, i still don't care to be first.....i just want the truth to be known

likewise, i think that when Mr. Sahar Nasr, Iraq Banking System reform Task Team Leader said:

"For example, you see the payment system is one of the good, main outcomes of the reforms that took place which has been supported by U.S. Treasury and it's there operating, all banks are connected." (attachment Page 44 Line 8)

he was saying that the U.S Treasury has the reforms in their system and that all banks in iraq are connected, AND the U.S Treasury has A connection to their system

it says "and it's operating there" what is the current rate of the dinar called? OPERATING RATE OF EXCHANGE

What reforms need to be made HERE in country, in the US when it comes to the iraqi banking reform??? Think about it....not much.....a swift code can be changed seamlessly....maybe they need to change the exchange rate numbers for the go live date in systems like cash wires, bond trading, securites trading between banks, have any of you heard of L2 and L3 screens for traders, exchagne rates need to be changed there and tested for functionality.....

when you think about it there is nothing really the us needs to change/reform other than things that deal with the securities market....and yes, the numbers would go through the treasury when the US as a corp/country is investing in iraq so yes their system that is hardcoded to other systems must match

+1 if you understand how this make sense

-1 if you think im full of it and pushing an agenda to sell dinars to people for my puppet master affilate

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Wow!! Great thread for the most part!!

Good Job Markinsa on policing this thread!! Kinda glad I had to work late and missed all the fun!!

A-Dude, it doesn't really matter who found this first because we are all in this together!! +1 for you bringing this to us at DV first!!

randalln, keep fighting the fight and I hope your info is correct of THEY will be after YOU!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

That's ridiculously HUGE!!! Sure you can handle that? :lol::P:lol:

Why don't you go for the Bugatti Veyron that is actually designed for that kind of power and can hold it to the road?

Thats for my brother

My car is a R8 V10 AUDI spider all wheel drive ....golden brown perl 750 hp from the factory with 60000 mile warranty Fastest car on the planet .bring your car-vets

• Upvote 2

And this my friends, is why many folks refuse to post much anymore! <_<

I'm sorry brother, I sometimes wish Adam would turn his head and give us the ok sign and let us get rid of some of the ( -red ) lovers and bring this site back to where it use to be when you and I first started!!

But until then we have to deal with it until someone steps over that fine line that is walked!

• Upvote 2

good for kap, i'm happy that he/she/it was the first, I don't need to be the first, because the last shall be first and the first shall be last

regardless, i still don't care to be first.....i just want the truth to be known

likewise, i think that when Mr. Sahar Nasr, Iraq Banking System reform Task Team Leader said:

"For example, you see the payment system is one of the good, main outcomes of the reforms that took place which has been supported by U.S. Treasury and it's there operating, all banks are connected." (attachment Page 44 Line 8)

he was saying that the U.S Treasury has the reforms in their system and that all banks in iraq are connected, AND the U.S Treasury has A connection to their system

it says "and it's operating there" what is the current rate of the dinar called? OPERATING RATE OF EXCHANGE

What reforms need to be made HERE in country, in the US when it comes to the iraqi banking reform??? Think about it....not much.....a swift code can be changed seamlessly....maybe they need to change the exchange rate numbers for the go live date in systems like cash wires, bond trading, securites trading between banks, have any of you heard of L2 and L3 screens for traders, exchagne rates need to be changed there and tested for functionality.....

when you think about it there is nothing really the us needs to change/reform other than things that deal with the securities market....and yes, the numbers would go through the treasury when the US as a corp/country is investing in iraq so yes their system that is hardcoded to other systems must match

-1 if you think im full of it and pushing an agenda to sell dinars to people for my puppet master affilate

how bout i swap ya some - for some + gold star boy hahahahahahahatongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i am not going to neg you simply because I may not agree, but here is the thing................. My coffee Maker is "operating" but that doesn't mean I am talking about the RV. I think as much as we all want the RV, this is reaching a bit.

• Downvote 1

Wow!! Great thread for the most part!!

Good Job Markinsa on policing this thread!! Kinda glad I had to work late and missed all the fun!!

A-Dude, it doesn't really matter who found this first because we are all in this together!! +1 for you bringing this to us at DV first!!

randalln, keep fighting the fight and I hope your info is correct of THEY will be after YOU!! laugh.gif

hahaha Im going to start neg- Aqua Dude do you see that jump

• Upvote 1

Thats for my brother

My car is a R8 V10 AUDI spider all wheel drive ....golden brown perl 750 hp from the factory with 60000 mile warranty Fastest car on the planet .bring your car-vets

Maybe in Texas it's the fastest, but not in the rest of the world. The new Lamborghini goes from 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds - of course that's according to Lamborghini ;)

But, if you're not having a mid-life crisis I wouldn't recommend the Lambo...kinda cheesy :P

• Upvote 1

Maybe in Texas it's the fastest, but not in the rest of the world. The new Lamborghini goes from 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds - of course that's according to Lamborghini ;)

But, if you're not having a mid-life crisis I wouldn't recommend the Lambo...kinda cheesy :P

you know its not how fast you get there Its what you look like when you get thru...............biggrin.gif

what the name of that new lambo....i wanna take a look see at it

you know its not how fast you get there Its what you look like when you get thru...............biggrin.gif

Touche' :wave:

what the name of that new lambo....i wanna take a look see at it

I had to pull out the latest issue of Auto Week to make sure I spelled it right - SESTO ELEMENTO. And, I was wrong...it's 0 - 62mph in 2.5 seconds! :blink:

Ding!

Ding, ding, ding!

lol YUP! And also, Randalln is the same guy that has claimed RV INC. at least 2-3 times since I have been on these forums. He's stated that anyone who doesn't have a "spread" or contract set up with a bank will be screwed out of the whole plan. He also took Okie's "intel" to heart in regards to those IRS offices opening up. Stating that they are relevant to the IQD (HAHA).

I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first couple of times he has stated some intriguing things. Now I just chuckle.

I'll keep reading though. He could be genuine, im just stating it how I see it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If your trying to be cost effective, that's a whole other discussion for another thread! smile.gif

Thanks for your post today and your continued research, it is truly appreciated. tip_hat.gif

yer right, not trying to start a contest.....i did look up that lambo, and it one crazy concept car.....all cabon fiber...only 2200lbs....crazy...looks crazy.....probably the closest thign to flying

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please see DinarVets Forum Rules