Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in the UST, waiting on law

Aqua Dude

:D Good Work :-) Kaperoni chatted about this this a.m. so I am afraid you were beaten to the punch! Nonetheless, Good Job and I really believe that this IS IS IS the MISSING PIECE!!!

GO RV :partyhat::tiphat:

I just finished reading the Kap chat a few minutes ago. I am not sure it will directly lead to an rv but it seems to be a law that needs to be passed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who is kap? kap said all this already? kap posted who said what with reference to the minutes and an uploaded copy for everyone to see for themselves? i hope not!

As far as I CAN TELL, Kap (GURU) said that the RV was now to be referred to as ummmmmm something something banking reform, and people are jumping on that bandwagon now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i research the dinar every day, i keep up with events regarding iraqs banking reform, constant looking at UN, WTO, IMF, cspan...gotta do the due Dill

Sounds good. :D In reading the article it sounds positive. Am I right in thinking that "all banks are connected" means all Iraqi banks, and the U.S. Treasury supports this?

Aqua Dude, thank you for putting this together. I do not think that any of the outstanding items that we have been watching, Erbil, HCL, 140, Chapter 7, security ministers, Kuwait, etc., are irrelevant at this point. Iraq is just embarrassing itself at this point, and the big boys have had to step in and take charge. As I have said before, I think that Shabibi was probably handed a Word document as a template for the security laws that are needed, and he was instructed to fill in the blanks, global replacement, and forward to Parliament. It can't get any easier.

Boy, what a trip to New York City will do for you, or us.

PS Getting anything done in Iraq (or similar states) must be one of the most difficult, agonizing, and tiring things to do, considering the corruption, deception, and sectarianism. My heart goes out to the people of Iraq and the suffering they are enduring because of a handful of crooks. Oh, deja vu, that was Wall Street.

• Upvote 5

As far as I CAN TELL, Kap (GURU) said that the RV was now to be referred to as ummmmmm something something banking reform, and people are jumping on that bandwagon now.

FYI......Kap.......is no guru......he does his research and sorts things out........Kap at one time was a great part of DV......just so you know......GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

I guess Voldimort story carried some weight... I think apologies should be in order for him.. He stated the same thing and was continually bashed for grammar or that it was that far fetched... Or no link i guess.. In due time someone here always collaborates the story. Take it for whats it's worth and move on without the negatives and sarcasms. I'm personally getting tired of it.. It's all entertainment and if your looking for the Holy Grail here Good Luck..

• Upvote 4

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna playyyyyyy Can i come too?

Yes. I'll bring the tequila B)

I guess Voldimort story carried some weight... I think apologies should be in order for him.. He stated the same thing and was continually bashed for grammar or that it was that far fetched... Or no link i guess.. In due time someone here always collaborates the story. Take it for whats it's worth and move on without the negatives and sarcasms. I'm personally getting tired of it.. It's all entertainment and if your looking for the Holy Grail here Good Luck..

but... but... but... HE STARTED IT!!!! :(

• Upvote 1

FYI......Kap.......is no guru......he does his research and sorts things out........Kap at one time was a great part of DV......just so you know......GO DINAR

ok, i stand corrected. The only place I have seen him (other than when someone posts chats) it on the GURU site. But i would still like to see where someone IN POWER said that they were changing the name of what we all know to be the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1