Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in the UST, waiting on law

Aqua Dude

Keep in mind that DinarVets is a family, and a community.

-Our purpose is to share, help and support others.

-Always display a positive, friendly attitude.

-Be respectful of others' opinions.

-Allow your fellow members to voice their opinions.

-DO NOT deliberately start arguments. Debates are great, as long as they remain respectful!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1ZZ84Qt3F

• Upvote 2

Hey if you guys want to ask the mods or Adam to create a Randalin-fan-club forum where you can swoon over his stories of his salary and clearance levels and calls to his bank, by all means go for it! This forum is entitled "Iraq and Dinar related news".

You know xyzzy, I think it comes down to your delivery of your opinion an or thoughts. It comes off as attacking ones post. A lot of what you guys are bantering about is way above me, but I feel I'm learning along the way . You both believe in what you know. I think everyones goal is the RV. Lets just try to have a fun ride until we get there. We all know it's out of our hands. I hope one day soon we'll be sitting back having a beer and laughing at all the goofiness that we put ourselves through.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

So you don't think that giving the date and location that some sort of experimental plane was tested would be a breach of one's security clearnance, ok I disagree.

But what has this to do with a possible RV? Do you think the US Military is going to get some sort of advance notice that they will pass along to those with sufficient clearance and those can drop hints on the internet? Really?

Why do you have to make everything into an affront, and/or disagreement, and in-your-face scorn? What is with you? You are an intelligent guy with much to share, but you are turning everyone off with your delivery. You have been banned once after an obnoxious term, and you come back for more. ???

I have been trying to ignore you, but you make it very difficult.

Don't bother responding to me, I won't answer, and I will never read anything you have written ever again. Well, unless you tell us the Erbil, the securities law, or the RV has happened, then I will read it. But then you would never share anything that would help anybody but yourself.

So adios, and good luck with your new found wealth, and remember, wealth comes in many forms.

• Upvote 2

You know xyzzy, I think it comes down to your delivery of your opinion an or thoughts. It comes off as attacking ones post. A lot of what you guys are bantering about is way above me, but I feel I'm learning along the way . You both believe in what you know. I think everyones goal is the RV. Lets just try to have a fun ride until we get there. We all know it's out of our hands. I hope one day soon we'll be sitting back having a beer and laughing at all the goofiness that we put ourselves through.

Go RV

indeed I am fully aligned with the beer and laughter looking back, and we can do that even if it isn't on the beach outside a villa in the Caribbean, but just the local hang out.

Why do you have to make everything into an affront, and/or disagreement, and in-your-face scorn?

I'm sorry you see it this way, no scorn is intended. I do come from an engine background where all ideas are open to review and no one hesitates to say what is silly or what is brilliant, but its never personal, its always about the idea not the person.

Take the point I made that you quoted referring to randalns claims of having a security clearance (which perhaps he does) and that this somehow will allow him access to RV related info before the public gets wind of it (which I think is total nonsense)

But what has this to do with a possible RV? Do you think the US Military is going to get some sort of advance notice that they will pass along to those with sufficient clearance and those can drop hints on the internet? Really?
What in this is scornful? Is it that I didn't say "really my friend?" or "hey we're still pals but..." I know you said you won't answer so that's fine too, but I just don't see it. When someone posts something that I think is nonsense, I going to say so, and I think I do so politely and without attacking the person. Posting nonsense claiming its otherwise is an insult to the intelligence of everyone here. I'm likely to slip up now and then, especially when others attack me personally, and perhaps I did so concerning randalin's posts which maybe I should have just ignored.

Note What is with you? You are an intelligent guy with much to share, but you are turning everyone off with your delivery. You have been banned once after an obnoxious term, and you come back for more. ???

Whoever you think I am, your're wrong. Please don't tar me with this made-up brush. Perhaps this is part of the issue, are you reading my posts with an open mind, or reading them as if posted by this past banned user you are thinking of?

I have been trying to ignore you, but you make it very difficult.

Don't bother responding to me, I won't answer, and I will never read anything you have written ever again. Well, unless you tell us the Erbil, the securities law, or the RV has happened, then I will read it. But then you would never share anything that would help anybody but yourself.

So adios, and good luck with your new found wealth, and remember, wealth comes in many forms.

That is of course your privilege, I'll stil be here and will respond if you care to, but as I said its up to you. I wish you the best in any case.

-DO NOT deliberately start arguments. Debates are great, as long as they remain respectful!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1ZZ84Qt3F

I don't think I am the one that has strayed over the line in this regard, but if so I apologize to all. In any case I will try to keep it more in mind going forward.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Certainly if any such info does flow out ahead of an RV it would be VERY VERY closely guarded, so anyone here saying that their banker told them about it, is full of beans. But why would the Fed and/or UST need to know ahead of time? What action would they need to take prior to such an event by another country? I really don't see it.

Note that for floating rates, they change all the time (by small amounts) so prior notice is impossible. Pegged rates also change and I don't see why they would provide notice either.

SCUZZY...

There are all kinds of leaks at all levels of government, such as when that idiot Bush decided to move nukes to Iraq and somebody in the USAF leaked the info. that they were moving them from N Dakota to Louisiana, then to the ME....

So, usually leaked for politics, but also to head off wars, leaks happen. If the motivation is great wealth, that would be another factor that would create a leak. So a leak of the ACTUAL RV rate and date is possible, but it's unlikely, and we won't know the real one because it's mixed in with a truckful of false leaks...

Oh well..

• Downvote 2

I don't think I am the one that has strayed over the line in this regard, but if so I apologize to all. In any case I will try to keep it more in mind going forward.

My post was not directed at you, just the general atmosphere developing in the thread. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Yes, I know, and of course you're right. But you know, sometimes despite your best efforts you kinda feel like "That's all I can stands, cuz I can't stands na more". Perhaps I'll just go back to beating my head against the wall. At least there was a small amount of gratification there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SCUZZY...

so your rephrasing my username in a friendly and polite manner, right?

There are all kinds of leaks at all levels of government, such as when that idiot Bush decided to move nukes to Iraq and somebody in the USAF leaked the info. that they were moving them from N Dakota to Louisiana, then to the ME....

So, usually leaked for politics, but also to head off wars, leaks happen. If the motivation is great wealth, that would be another factor that would create a leak. So a leak of the ACTUAL RV rate and date is possible, but it's unlikely, and we won't know the real one because it's mixed in with a truckful of false leaks...

Sure there are leaks. What has that to do with the topic at hand? Do you think it would be more likely for someone with a security clearance to hear and then pass on a leak? It doesn't seem that way to me, after all you don't leak something to the organization your in, but outside like to the NYT.

Further what possible motivation would there be for someone around Shabibi and/or the CBI to make such a leak foretelling of an RV? I can't see one myself. If you want to take advantage of it you are not going to tell anyone. The judicial consequences of being caught doing so in Iraq might also be pretty unpleasant (I don't think the "country club" prison building contract has been bid out yet).

Lastly I don't think its even possible as that would say that there is some big prep work or setup for an RV such that you have to make the decision to do one within a certain time frame before actually just doing it. I am guessing that these things work much like the open market committee for the fed. They meet monthly or quarterly or whatever it is, decide on any interest rate or other fed policy changes, and announce the change. There is of coure all sorts of speculation about the results of an OMC meeting, but nothing official happens until the meeting is over when it happens for real, so there is in fact nothing that can be leaked. There isn't more than a few minutes of a window between when the people in the room deciding the issue know, and when everyone knows.

• Upvote 1