Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in the UST, waiting on law

Aqua Dude

yer right, not trying to start a contest.....i did look up that lambo, and it one crazy concept car.....all cabon fiber...only 2200lbs....crazy...looks crazy.....probably the closest thign to flying

I think you'd win the contest...you're a dude, thus better equipped! laugh.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language

Iirc the v10 r8 is 560 hp, and nowhere near the fastest car on the planet.

A then i think you better check the STAsses competition package 560 hp before the lambo blower

http://youtu.be/bG8GDQpvIQI

I think you'd win the contest...you're a dude, thus better equipped! laugh.gif

that depends on accuracy /volume hahahahahahahah

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote

Yep.....not so sure alot of people actually took the time to read through the docs he posted.....yes its great information about the banking reform taking place which is something drastically needed so that Iraq is not such a cash based society

But Im not seeing how this is saying the RV is done, that the UST has the power to do it or anything about revaluing the currency.....sorry

I agree...I read through the docs also and it is a lot of political mombo jombo that looks to me no more than an open doors dialogue after closed doors to satisfy the public. Banking reform is very broad and can mean a lot of things....ie one currency are continental currencies etc.

+1 one for my Hot Avatar.....!!!

and no she isn't adobe photo shop etc....u could tell if you had the right program ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

For the speed set, check this out, Hayabusa puts down a Shelby GT500

Note that let me also say I think driving this speed in traffic is totally irresponsible. I mean seriously look how fast he is coming up on other traffic. Its nuts. I rode a 93 VFR750 for about 12 years (till I decided I wasn't ridding enough to keep my skills sharp) and took it to the track to max it out, but never on the freeways.

Thats for my brother

My car is a R8 V10 AUDI spider all wheel drive ....golden brown perl 750 hp from the factory with 60000 mile warranty Fastest car on the planet .bring your car-vets

That's nothing. Umbertino has a 2 spd '94 Yugo with 126hp twin turbo engine with the luggage rack.....

• Upvote 1

just wanted to say thank you to all who posted ...what ever your belief is ...Imagine how boring and un thoughtful this site would be if people of all beliefs were not here posting their opinion ...now the car talk....

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 4x4 Quad H.O.

Fass 150, Quadzilla pod with 140hp, AFE air box, Snow performance Stage II meth/water injection , Rad II anti de-fueler , ATS co-pilot, 3 guage pillar turbo-boost gauge,exhaust,and tranny temp gauges, Cool-it intercooler, airbags , 2" leveling lift in front, Not sure of injectors, tranny, or the turbo.....What a ride...Thanks Chris...

PS one week 2 days till daughters wedding ...Please RV..... :D

GREAT post but one question. Why can't I be a lopster? Lol I didn't see anything that said they weren't going to LOP. I am in Iraq and the few Iraqis I come in contact with say the Government has said it will LOP. I hope it doesn't but I don't know. I just want it to be over with.

ok, i dub you HEAD LOPster. how's dat?

Thats for my brother

My car is a R8 V10 AUDI spider all wheel drive ....golden brown perl 750 hp from the factory with 60000 mile warranty Fastest car on the planet .bring your car-vets

thats an awesome car good sir. what do you think of the s5? im dying to take one of those for a test drive.

I agree...I read through the docs also and it is a lot of political mombo jombo that looks to me no more than an open doors dialogue after closed doors to satisfy the public. Banking reform is very broad and can mean a lot of things....ie one currency are continental currencies etc.

+1 one for my Hot Avatar.....!!!

and no she isn't adobe photo shop etc....u could tell if you had the right program ;)

Is your Avatar a lady boy from Thailand? :lol:

• Upvote 1

wanted to go ahead and point this out

MR. THOMAS: I just want to reiterate, from the presentation, my observations--I've only been there once, but been looking at it pretty closely. They almost have no capacity to supervise banks.

They are struggling desperately, I think, and if this little 11 percent or 15 percent of the sector, they have two in serious difficulty and they, understanding how difficult it is in certain countries to live up and meet what their own law says, they've been unable to do that with these two banks.

They have no liquidity and they turn depositors away, and that's an unacceptable situation almost anywhere if you try to do it right. You have to have a level playing field toward depositors if they get their money or not.

So they're struggling with even implementing things the law allows them to do, and we're encouraging, as much as we can. I think those of us that have discussed this, this week, and are aware of the situation, they're trying--we're all trying to take the same basic position of what we think they need to do.

They have a short-term problem with these two banks, and then they have this much more difficult, ultimately long-term capacity-building problem. It's very difficult to help them when you can't travel freely and go to a bank with bank examiners and be there every day.

And I think there's a certain understanding how critical this is. They are going to get some help from Turkey, which was a big development. They had a meeting in Ankara with the Turkish bank supervision agency who's going to--I still think it's not ideal, but they will get some training from them. I think they'll be able to send people to Ankara to go through this Turkish examiner's training program.

There's still a possibility that they would contract help on their own that we could help facilitate and help them pick a good contractor and help oversee them, someone who could actually come in and go to the CBI every day and go out to banks. That's ultimately what they need. And until they get that, they're only going to get so far, I'm afraid.

So the real emphasis is they need that kind of assistance and it will take several years to build any real capacity. Maybe it's good that the private side is small, because I think it's one the sides--as the slide says, their capacity needs to grow with the sector as it develops. They can't get behind it.

Meanwhile, this new responsibility to oversee the state-owned banks, which we can wait and see how well they do that. Keep in mind, the state-owned banks are investing in the private banks, either through loans or equity positions and things like that. So it's getting pretty muddled to see how everything is working there.

MR. KARASAPAN: Thank you. Let's take one more comment.

Edited by truf

The problem with this is that the actual doc (unlike Aqua's "translation") does not mention RV and uses reform to talk about reforms to the financial sector, i.e. transparency, and governance and what not. This has nothing to do with an exchange rate at all. Indeed the "banks are connected", connected to the country wide payment system, not some mythical RV connection. This has nothing directly to do with a change to the exchange rate. Its only talking about progress in the financial infrastructure of the country, and such progress certainly is a good thing. There also is no such thing as an RV that 'isn't live". The reforms the doc talks about are all reforms to the financial infrastructure, not anything that could be seen as an RV (unless you've got those RV-colored 3D glasses on :) )

I never ever agree... and i have not read any more posts beyond this... but xyzzy has a good point, quotes seem to be taken out of context and meaning is interpreted to hear what we all want to hear.

A then i think you better check the STAsses competition package 560 hp before the lambo blower

http://youtu.be/bG8GDQpvIQI

that depends on accuracy /volume hahahahahahahah

That car doesn't come from the factory like that, doesn't have the factory warranty, doesn't have 750 horsepower, and still isn't anywhere near the fastest car on the planet.

I hope your dinar intel is better than your automotive intel. ;-)

can't you see their ip address too?

****Yes, we know their new names wink.gif****

Even if Adam doesn't, there are ways, and they are very easy in forums, i use them all the time. I have to, part of my IT tool kit at work, ya, we can even find you if try to use a proxy, which if i am not mistaken is filtered here.

I hear you i am getting to were why bother anymore with posting anything you will be torn apart by the pak of wolves that sit and wait for anything to pass there judgement on . GO FIGURE AM REALLY TIRED OF IT MYSELF JUST SAYING

PPG :rolleyes:

I understand, and to top it off, the wolves hang on every word from someone like Easyrider.

As long as you post something that goes right along with the dream and nothing to do with facts, your golden.