Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in the UST, waiting on law

Aqua Dude

Just put mayo on my BLT while waiting at the DMV. Now I'm gonna head over to the GMC off of the PCH and see if they're still selling AMC theatre tickets for cheap. You down with OPP? Yeah you know me....

Do you understand? The RV is coming!!!! :blink:

LOL! A south bay gremmie - head over to the Wedge for a real wave - on your way U can pick up a stick of Sexwax at Jacks PCH@Main in HB. B)

I truly think you could sit and argue with a tree!!

I just can't believe you said that you are NOT married!! laugh.gif

If I argued this much with my EXwife, "I" would have become a EX long before I did!!!! blink.gifohmy.giftongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't get all upset as I am just poking fun at you on this Friday afternoon!! tongue.giflaugh.gif

Bump

No upset at all! :)
  • Upvote 2

When I was younger, I recall hearing from a relative (this person was relative through marriage, not blood), telling my cousin some stories about when he was on a secret military base. There were things he COULD share and things he COULDN'T share.

I am sure the things he did share were speaking in general instances not giving exact details.

I.e., we test flew newly designed planes

instead of..

I.e., we tested the model 494 fighter through extensive tests... This plane was designed for this particular reason, etc. etc.

See where I am going w/ this?

So you don't think that giving the date and location that some sort of experimental plane was tested would be a breach of one's security clearnance, ok I disagree.

But what has this to do with a possible RV? Do you think the US Military is going to get some sort of advance notice that they will pass along to those with sufficient clearance and those can drop hints on the internet? Really?

Oh all the car talk...make mine a maserati, gran turismo s, may not be the fastest but its Italian looks good, and it has back seats (the kids will love it). They never get to ride in daddys cool cars, and now they will.

Oh ya they have a good warranty and are serviceable in the states, woo hoo.

Edited by dacraigo

Just got off the phone with my wife who works in a large main bank. She said that they have not heard of any pay out instructions, or has any money been brought in to cover such a event. There is NO american bank that she is aware of. That has any word reguarding the dinar, or of it’s upcoming increase in value !!

Sorry people, I want this too

My grandson has been hounding me for these last 3 weeks everyday. I'd really like this to be over, one way or another.

Sheer blast around fun: Ariel Atom-3

General driving: Tesla S (depending on how it actually turns out, the prototypes are certainly beautiful and the specs awesome .... now where can I plug this in?)

Ariel atom is a good choice second only to to the Ferrari Ensign, or atleast it was last I seen.

Enzo stupid auto-correct :D

Now why did you have to go and reveal that??? Spooks are going to be all over this place like the Humane Society investigating kitty juggling... :angry:

I think revealing that information is treason, and atleast its better than PETA whining over naked chickens! :o

Edited by dacraigo

If I argued this much with my EXwife, "I" would have become a EX long before I did!!!! blink.gifohmy.giftongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ditto

Don't get all upset as I am just poking fun at you on this Friday afternoon!! tongue.giflaugh.gif

Bump

• Upvote 1

they're classics and still have (obviously) iconic styling (and for those reasons I'd still love to own one), but by modern standards they're pretty poor performers.

In reality, they're hot, uncomfortable, unreliable, and by modern standards, slow. A 30,000 dollar mustang GT will beat one in every possible performance test.

Like I said though, I'd still own one. Nothing quite like a Countach, in terms of looks and status and history.

Me too, my dream car.... I have two friends that own them, Mark and Bill. One is an 84 LP500s( 5000s over here) and the other is an 89 Anniversary...I'm not interested in newer cars anymore, performance or otherwise. as far as performance and such, unless you've ridden in or driven a Countach, there's no comparison to them. Again, not the fastest, but by far, the most exhilarating ride or drive of your life...Marks will do 183, at least that's what the GPS Sattilite told him. Not sure about the 84 as Bill babies the car, he's had it to 130 mph though and it had lots more to give, probably good for 170+ range, if that's still slow, then I'll agree with ya. I consider anything over 160 plenty for meNot sure where you heard about their handling, but it corners very well and loves country twisty windy roads for sure. As for maintenance, if you drive the car and drive it hard, then the car pretty much takes care of itself, so care for them is actually quite reasonable...surprise, surprise lol. Looks! well that goes without question, most radical styled car ever built...you either like the look or hate it, there's no in between, and it did define the term Supercar in 1974 as the fastest road car built, Ferrari was still playing catch up at that point. Anyway, It's my dream car and the one I will purchase when this investment RV's :D

Cheers,

Will

Bump

Hahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

He just cant get over some body telling him about there clearance I guess he will S#!T with my pay-grade GS-14 hahahahahahah

Guy this is not a movie i think you should get outside more hahahahahawink.gif

Thanks bump

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

It's Friday, all I could think of upon reading this post and the amazing followups were these lyrics...

Still looking for that blue jean, baby queen

Prettiest girl I ever seen

See her shake on the movie screen, Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean

Rock on

Rock on

Rock on

Have fun y'all!

:lol:

Kernel=corn

That's it we need to open a school house section on here!

I was keeping in check with the spelling of the other post, that was the funny approach to the stupid joke I put out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me spelling is not my strong point, but I do try to use spell check if I want to post something for real............

I was keeping in check with the spelling of the other post, that was the funny approach to the stupid joke I put out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me spelling is not my strong point, but I do try to use spell check if I want to post something for real............

Lol I was just giving you crap, hey atleast everybody seems to be having fun on here must be Friday.

• Upvote 1

He just cant get over some body telling him about there clearance I guess he will S#!T with my pay-grade GS-14 hahahahahahah

Guy this is not a movie i think you should get outside more hahahahahawink.gif

Thanks bump

Talked to your friend lately ? Have you started digging yet?

Go RV

What, GS-14 is supposed to impresse me? Can you please get over yourself? If you actually have something to offer, then do so. So far its just bank stories and yadda yadda about your pay and clearance level. Yawn.
  • Upvote 1

Hey if you guys want to ask the mods or Adam to create a Randalin-fan-club forum where you can swoon over his stories of his salary and clearance levels and calls to his bank, by all means go for it! This forum is entitled "Iraq and Dinar related news".