Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happened? Did I miss it? I have been sitting here in my NBC suit and gas mask all day because I relied on Okie's info....there I just answered my own question... :blink::blink:

The day's not over yet... Don't loose hope... there should be a straw in your mask, take a drink and relax. If Okie said it, it's bound to be true... Thats not a claxton you hear, it's the sound of an unrung bell.........BAH HAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 4

What happened? Did I miss it? I have been sitting here in my NBC suit and gas mask all day because I relied on Okie's info....there I just answered my own question... :blink::blink:

Did you duct tape your self are scare the S#!t out of the neighbor ...............hahahahahahahahahahahahlaugh.gif

GAS.......GAS.......GAS

• Upvote 1

Gee! You must be bored out of your mind. I come on here to read just the stuff the best put on here. One is Bondlady and Kap. The others I could care less. Just saying. Go RV.

Obama was ordered into a bunker in Denver. They say its nothing to do with the Elenin comet that is supposedly coming into a critical position midnight EST. Who knows in this crazy world, saw another Youtube blurb that showed the comet being blown up in space. But its not 2012 yet, things shouldnt be this crazy.

From the EU times:

"A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Unfortunately, the damage has already been done and it is irreverseable. Over the coming days, weeks and months, the Earth will gradually split apart by the gravational forces of the Death Star that came between us and the Earth. Better reconcile with your maker! Jesus is Coming! :twothumbs:

-

Gee! You must be bored out of your mind. I come on here to read just the stuff the best put on here. One is Bondlady and Kap. The others I could care less. Just saying. Go RV.

I am reasonably confident that most here at DV would not confuse the name "Roscoboy007" with the names "Bondlady" or "Kap", just saying.....

Obama was ordered into a bunker in Denver. They say its nothing to do with the Elenin comet that is supposedly coming into a critical position midnight EST. Who knows in this crazy world, saw another Youtube blurb that showed the comet being blown up in space. But its not 2012 yet, things shouldnt be this crazy.

From the EU times:

"A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport."

Yeah, Obama was ordered into a bunker, but the truth to it was to keep him from giving any more speeches.

• Upvote 4