Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 Chat 092711

paperboy

2:21 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 u bring that dang ole rv with you?

2:22 PM [sonny1] Monielynn i am good thanks

2:22 PM [Monielynn] sonny1 Please Bring Us Good News Not Like VIZIOIRAQI

2:22 PM [sonny1] rdp_62

2:23 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 do you think it will RV this Fiscal year Jan 1st

2:23 PM [dinar_millions] ri ri ri

2:23 PM [sonny1] vizioiraqi it could

2:23 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions ya right.

2:23 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 tell him

2:23 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] hope so cuz they said they would only do it at the start of a fiscal year

2:24 PM [dinar_millions] i know i'm right

2:24 PM [sonny1] were close to something happening

2:24 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions good luck with that

2:24 PM [sonny1] i hope your right

2:25 PM [gp49] sonny1 good to see you!

2:25 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 I like you better in red, brown don't fit you

2:25 PM [dinar_millions] study your history of post war ri's

2:25 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 or was ir maroon

2:26 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions i have, if you have you would know no country has ever benn low for over 8 years, and then jumped 3000 times

2:26 PM [yodamom] sonny1 is close like in hand granade and love etc

2:26 PM [sonny1] vizioiraqi maroon

2:26 PM [dinar_millions] you have not a clue

2:27 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions thanks

2:27 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] dinar_millions be nice or or you know talabani's speach tp the un,and if so what did you thing

2:27 PM [RDP_62] think

2:27 PM [sonny1] RDP_62 i like shabbs with the wb

2:27 PM [dinar_millions]

2:28 PM [kcw] sonny1 how high do you think shab's will let inflation get before he does something?

2:28 PM [kcw] bubbie

2:28 PM [bubbie] sonny1 if they wait till jan 1st inflation could hit 12-14 %

2:28 PM [sonny1] kcw thats the magic question, i think its too high for them already

2:29 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 ya last I heard 7.6

2:29 PM [gakman] sonny1 Did you see the mention of the new Securities law thant needs to be passed? (i.e. better financial infrastructure?)

2:29 PM [kcw] sonny1 me too and bubbie also, high inflation = mad shab's

2:29 PM [RDP_62] but does shabbs really have the power to do anything about it?

2:29 PM [sonny1] if it gets to 10, all his hard work will be wasted

2:29 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 good point he really can't afford to wait past this year

2:30 PM [sonny1] RDP_62 yes, change monetary policy, rv, then remove 000 and go tradeable

2:30 PM [bubbie] shabibi ''revaluation depends on inflation'' !

2:30 PM [kcw] sonny1 it is definately hurting their reconstruction efforts now let alone double digets

2:32 PM [bubbie] shabibi is not going to wait on makiki or allawi iraq's version of dumb and dumber

2:32 PM [bubbie] maliki

2:32 PM [dinar_millions] agreed

2:35 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 thanks

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

2:21 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 u bring that dang ole rv with you?

2:22 PM [sonny1] Monielynn i am good thanks

2:22 PM [Monielynn] sonny1 Please Bring Us Good News Not Like VIZIOIRAQI

2:22 PM [sonny1] rdp_62

2:23 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 do you think it will RV this Fiscal year Jan 1st

2:23 PM [dinar_millions] ri ri ri

2:23 PM [sonny1] vizioiraqi it could

2:23 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions ya right.

2:23 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 tell him

2:23 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] hope so cuz they said they would only do it at the start of a fiscal year

2:24 PM [dinar_millions] i know i'm right

2:24 PM [sonny1] were close to something happening

2:24 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions good luck with that

2:24 PM [sonny1] i hope your right

2:25 PM [gp49] sonny1 good to see you!

2:25 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 I like you better in red, brown don't fit you

2:25 PM [dinar_millions] study your history of post war ri's

2:25 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 or was ir maroon

2:26 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions i have, if you have you would know no country has ever benn low for over 8 years, and then jumped 3000 times

2:26 PM [yodamom] sonny1 is close like in hand granade and love etc

2:26 PM [sonny1] vizioiraqi maroon

2:26 PM [dinar_millions] you have not a clue

2:27 PM [sonny1] dinar_millions thanks

2:27 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] dinar_millions be nice or or you know talabani's speach tp the un,and if so what did you thing

2:27 PM [RDP_62] think

2:27 PM [sonny1] RDP_62 i like shabbs with the wb

2:27 PM [dinar_millions]

2:28 PM [kcw] sonny1 how high do you think shab's will let inflation get before he does something?

2:28 PM [kcw] bubbie

2:28 PM [bubbie] sonny1 if they wait till jan 1st inflation could hit 12-14 %

2:28 PM [sonny1] kcw thats the magic question, i think its too high for them already

2:29 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 ya last I heard 7.6

2:29 PM [gakman] sonny1 Did you see the mention of the new Securities law thant needs to be passed? (i.e. better financial infrastructure?)

2:29 PM [kcw] sonny1 me too and bubbie also, high inflation = mad shab's

2:29 PM [RDP_62] but does shabbs really have the power to do anything about it?

2:29 PM [sonny1] if it gets to 10, all his hard work will be wasted

2:29 PM [VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 good point he really can't afford to wait past this year

2:30 PM [sonny1] RDP_62 yes, change monetary policy, rv, then remove 000 and go tradeable

2:30 PM [bubbie] shabibi ''revaluation depends on inflation'' !

2:30 PM [kcw] sonny1 it is definately hurting their reconstruction efforts now let alone double digets

2:32 PM [bubbie] shabibi is not going to wait on makiki or allawi iraq's version of dumb and dumber

2:32 PM [bubbie] maliki

2:32 PM [dinar_millions] agreed

2:35 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 thanks

ummmmmm ok, so he and dinar_millions are not best friends. That's what I got

ummmmmm ok, so he and dinar_millions are not best friends. That's what I got

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Everyone is talking about the inflation rising but no one noticed they raised interest rates which is a way to control rising inflation....

Doesnt necessarily mean they have to raise the value....that is one way, but doesnt seem to be what they have in mind at this time....

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 16

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Everyone is talking about the inflation rising but no one noticed they raised interest rates which is a way to control rising inflation....

Doesnt necessarily mean they have to raise the value....that is one way, but doesnt seem to be what they have in mind at this time....

Keep, old buddy. Raising interest rates is a way to control inflation, while at the same time raising the ire of the Iraqis. Now, if they are, also, playing palsy walsy with Syria aren't they in danger of their own Arab Spring and it won't be pretty because the Iraqi people are probably better armed than the GOI. So, I ask with the deplorable conditions the Iraqis are under, have they been promised something to "soothe their savage breast". And, believe me your LOP theory could happen, if they do a LOP/RV for 4.5, I don't know, I just might take it and get off what appears to be my delusional merry go around. Still, we are all expecting that 1,000 times return and I'll still choose to believe it until told otherwise. But, at this point, if someone was looking to invest in the dinar and took the time to look at the sites, I think they would rather not get involved and just go out and by their AT & T and get that 6^ compounded interest. Then again, everyone has a different reasoning. Mine was very simple - risk/reward. In that scenario, I made the right choice no matter how this comes out.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Keep, old buddy. Raising interest rates is a way to control inflation, while at the same time raising the ire of the Iraqis. Now, if they are, also, playing palsy walsy with Syria aren't they in danger of their own Arab Spring and it won't be pretty because the Iraqi people are probably better armed than the GOI. So, I ask with the deplorable conditions the Iraqis are under, have they been promised something to "soothe their savage breast". And, believe me your LOP theory could happen, if they do a LOP/RV for 4.5, I don't know, I just might take it and get off what appears to be my delusional merry go around. Still, we are all expecting that 1,000 times return and I'll still choose to believe it until told otherwise. But, at this point, if someone was looking to invest in the dinar and took the time to look at the sites, I think they would rather not get involved and just go out and by their AT & T and get that 6^ compounded interest. Then again, everyone has a different reasoning. Mine was very simple - risk/reward. In that scenario, I made the right choice no matter how this comes out.

Raising the ire??

Of course we dont want a lop.....we ALL want that 1000 times return on this....just curious as to how they will decide on handling things in the near future....things of course havent gotten much better in the last year or so but security is still an issue....that and stability which I think a significant RV would rely on....

You would think that improving living conditions would still be a first priority seeing as how even this so called plan to delete the zeros is being pushed off and isent being seen as a priority otherwise they probly would ahve voted on it already I mean hell its been in front of them since june/july....

I see the negs I get for thinking rationally.....laugh.giflaugh.gif would you all take them all back if I said the only way to control the rising inlfation is to RV at 2 dollars? laugh.gif

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 5

Raising the ire??

Of course we dont want a lop.....we ALL want that 1000 times return on this....just curious as to how they will decide on handling things in the near future....things of course havent gotten much better in the last year or so but security is still an issue....that and stability which I think a significant RV would rely on....

You would think that improving living conditions would still be a first priority seeing as how even this so called plan to delete the zeros is being pushed off and isent being seen as a priority otherwise they probly would ahve voted on it already I mean hell its been in front of them since june/july....

I see the negs I get for thinking rationally.....laugh.giflaugh.gif would you all take them all back if I said the only way to control the rising inlfation is to RV at 2 dollars? laugh.gif

I didn't neg u Keep, I love your "voice of reason". +1 just for being u!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Keep,

Agree with you completely that there are various strategies that a government body, central bank, treasury, etc., can employ to influence the financial climate. As you correctly stated the CBI has raised it's interest rates recently, and I would agree that this is most likely a measure to assist in holding inflation down.

My only thought / question is this: Given the current state of the Iraqi economy (cash based, very little borrowing needs at the consumer level) what "actual" impact would raising rates have? If the consumer base is predominantly cash based, meaning that they do not use banks for any transactions (deposits or loans), then what is really the state of banking in Iraq?

In our economy, the banking system has been so leveraged, for so long, the banks are dependent upon the resources (borrowing short and long term) from the Fed. Therefore the raising or lowering of rates that Banks pay plays a major role in the overall US economy (or at least it used to....).

I really don't know, but I am not so sure that the amount of lending (or lack thereof) that the CBI does to the other banks within it's borders will amount to enough for the rate increase to have the desired outcome.

What are your thoughts??

Thanks - Punt

:D :D :D

• Upvote 4

Raising the ire??

I would give you all my plus's! ;)

Raising the ire??

Take back my negs!? I just give them to ya keep because red looks good on y

Raising the ire??

Take back my negs!? I just give them to ya keep because red looks good on ya

Edited by Nani?
  • Upvote 2

Raising the ire??

Keep, your one of the few that use your brain, not using your heart or what your neighbor or brother-in-law tells you....+1 from me, big guy

• Upvote 2

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Any time I see you get negs,.. I cancel out at least one because you use common sense and deductive reasoning in your posts, and by the way Common Sense is not really very common !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Any time I see you get negs,.. I cancel out at least one because you use common sense and deductive reasoning in your posts, and by the way Common Sense is not really very common !

Good Things To All !

Very True. But.......Common Sense Can Be Wrong Too. Just because some one is level headed and uses common sense doesn't make them right......or wrong. Follow your own research. So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 6

Very True. But.......Common Sense Can Be Wrong Too. Just because some one is level headed and uses common sense doesn't make them right......or wrong. Follow your own research. So Says..................DayTrader

ditto that...................I respect Keep for alot of reasons but he is human just like the rest of us(cept Dinarck-lol)

• Upvote 1

Good Things To All !

I do the same thing for Keep. I don't know if it is habit now or a conditioned response.

ditto that...................I respect Keep for alot of reasons but he is human just like the rest of us(cept Dinarck-lol)

Don't forget Chuck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We shall see and i do believe this could go into beginning of 2012. To me its not likely for shabbs to wait that long i do believe they are putting the heavy pressure on and this is coming from the TOP!! they are simply tired of playing games with Iraq. Sh%^ or get off the pot.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1