Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie! RUMOR

RVandGolf

Wait,wait, so Okie's essentially saying, I got important stuff I can't tell you, it's double, triple secret. I can't mention the source under penalty of double secret probation, and you're an idiot if you can't comprehend the importance of what I just told you. What planet is this guy from?? No, not Zork or Zenda, they're much more reasonable and enlightened. Geeesh.

3:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO STATE MORE----JUST TODAY SEEM'S TO BE WELL WORTH MONITORING THE OUTCOME LATE THIS AFTERNOON

IF YOU CAN READ WITH COMPREHENSION THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT OKIE HAS JUST TOLD YOU

The blue goose has landed on the golden egg. If you can comprehend, then you know what I just told you. Nuff said. What an idiot!!

my two cents worth isn't worth that much but hey folks I read the posts from Okies "Believe it or Not" posts just to see what his over active imagination comes up with next...It's difficult to imagine anybody being on here for more than a week would be caught up in his spewing...we are all in this together and the time to kick back and relax a little longer is now...if you see it's an Okie post and you don't like it pleeeeze just pass by it rather than getting mad and starting an idiotic firefight...one friend is worth a thousand enemies any time...some don't like it, some do...this gets to be a daily argument center...skip it and let it lay...just my worthless post...peace and blessings...maybe soon :)

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight, This Okie guy talks about himself in the third person like he's a God or something, Gives no tell Intel, and cant spell. He is tagged as a Guru? He has called the RV i think somebody said over 32 times in the last year alone. People really get encouraged by this guy? I think some folks may trust him in the beginning and think he really is somebody, but if you continue to trust in the lies he spreads after knowing what he is saying is a lie, Just who is it that has the problem?

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight, This Okie guy talks about himself in the third person like he's a God or something, Gives no tell Intel, and cant spell. He is tagged as a Guru? He has called the RV i think somebody said over 32 times in the last year alone. People really get encouraged by this guy? I think some folks may trust him in the beginning and think he really is somebody, but if you continue to trust in the lies he spreads after knowing what he is saying is a lie, Just who is it that has the problem?

+1 from me!

I think it's ironically funny that you posted that, & your screen name is "TheChosenOne...". Teehee! :) I mean this in a nice way. It just struck me as ironic. :)

+1 from me!

I think it's ironically funny that you posted that, & your screen name is "TheChosenOne...". Teehee! :) I mean this in a nice way. It just struck me as ironic. :)

LOL I am a music minister. Never thought about it quite like that. The word says many are called but few are chosen. Thats where I got the name. But that is kinda funny

• Upvote 1

Okie Thursday Afternoon OOMC

09/22/2011 (XBarbarian post)

2:57 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] FROM INTEL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH TODAY'S POTENTIAL---

2:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT APPEARS EVERYTHING NECESSARY ARE NOW ALL IN ALIGNMENT----TIME WILL TELL

3:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO STATE MORE----JUST TODAY SEEM'S TO BE WELL WORTH MONITORING THE OUTCOME LATE THIS AFTERNOON

IF YOU CAN READ WITH COMPREHENSION THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT OKIE HAS JUST TOLD YOU

3:11 PM [sWFloridaGuru] I was just informed from a Developer who has a deal hinging on the RV that it would be announced tonight at 7pm at the UN. Take it for what it's worth.

Ghost - SWFLORIDAGURU---NUFF SAID----LET IT REST

DONT BASH ME IM ONLY POSTING FOR THOSE WHO NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT. Lets hope they are onto something (: Have a blessed day!

Blah blah blah.....Blah blah blah....Blah lah blah...again <_<<_<:angry:

Okie Thursday Afternoon OOMC

09/22/2011 (XBarbarian post)

2:57 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] FROM INTEL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH TODAY'S POTENTIAL---

2:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT APPEARS EVERYTHING NECESSARY ARE NOW ALL IN ALIGNMENT----TIME WILL TELL

3:11 PM [sWFloridaGuru] I was just informed from a Developer who has a deal hinging on the RV that it would be announced tonight at 7pm at the UN. Take it for what it's worth.

Ghost - SWFLORIDAGURU---NUFF SAID----LET IT REST

DONT BASH ME IM ONLY POSTING FOR THOSE WHO NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT. Lets hope they are onto something (: Have a blessed day!

RV I gave you a +1 you made it clear why you were posting, you shouldn't have gotten a -1

the only people that will ever make any money on the dinar is the web site owners with the affiliate banners and the dinar dealers.

I think you have been asked before, "Why are you here?" Just to bring the rest of the people reading the thread down? Shame on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW you did not know anyone that posts 100,000 times gets a new car from the P.T .R. group So far it is between Okie, Tony, Dan and Bear......... Okie is in the lead with the most posts, most followers , most wrong predictions and the most DINAR SOLD....... keep up the good work Okie..... See you at the finish line.....

This RVandGolf guy......ya know he reminds of someone who shovels up dog poop from his own yard and flings it into your yard right in broad daylight Then he has the gonads to invite you over that night for a BBQ. Sure, I will bring the beer.

You are a funny guy. How are you funny? Like a clown funny? Yes you amuse me.

:)

• Upvote 1