Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

All depends on where you want to live.

In Vancouver you can pay over $1 million for a shack, and on the east coast that same $1 million could buy you a nice home with enough acreage for a small village.

The reason I am asking is I was on the Belize site and started looking at property there. Very very good prices example was a working farm that had 300 head of cattle, acres of pineapple and I can't remember what all but about 5 different types of food and it was close to 300 acres and was selling for around 550,000. Then saw some really nice beach front property in the 5-600,000 range. A few nights later HGTV House Hunters International did a segment on Belize and what they were shwoing wasn't much more than shacks for up to and over 100,000. I never saw that when I was on 5 different realtor sites. I have seen what they have put on TV for the Austin and Dallas area and know that is not common for what they say it is selling for.