Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

I tossed and turned alllllllllll night.....flushing sounds....ponies......make it STOP :blink:

Ummmm Cottn you need to spend more time on this site, and we guarantee you will have dreams that have nothing to do with Bidets and ponies (unless you are just wierd that way).

Yeah ... I know ...

I'm going straight to Hell for THAT one !!!! :blink:

Well if it's any consolation, you may be rejected due to being OVERqualified :o

Ummmm Cottn you need to spend more time on this site, and we guarantee you will have dreams that have nothing to do with Bidets and ponies (unless you are just wierd that way).

I did all I could do yesterday hun...was here from noon to 5 and.....well, lets just say between Mack's caber, Bettys meds and pressure reading methods, Piggys dong, BJ's....nevermind....I tossed and turned, but with a shiite eating grin, I promise you! :D

And why is bidets and ponies wierd??? :blink:

Well if it's any consolation, you may be rejected due to being OVERqualified :o

I did all I could do yesterday hun...was here from noon to 5 and.....well, lets just say between Mack's caber, Bettys meds and pressure reading methods, Piggys dong, BJ's....nevermind....I tossed and turned, but with a shiite eating grin, I promise you! :D

And why is bidets and ponies wierd??? :blink:

Well, I guess in your world they may not be, I have never dreamed of bidets. Ponies maybe but not bidets. Of course, dreams can be all kinds of things. Was there someone on the bidet and did you wish you were the bidet? See. I can visulaize.

There you go again Umbertino, first sausages and then exploration, how in the world is a girl supposed to work with those thoughts in her head. I guess a lot of leg swinging.

Dear Danan... Maybe I'm having a senior moment ( quite possible)... But I don't recall having ever talked about sausages.... Just for Clarity.

Looks like more Mack or Cisole or BJ or cooked material .........Smile

Edited by umbertino

Well, I guess in your world they may not be, I have never dreamed of bidets. Ponies maybe but not bidets. Of course, dreams can be all kinds of things. Was there someone on the bidet and did you wish you were the bidet? See. I can visulaize.

See the original reference was a BJ on a Bidet, and then at approximately the same time Piggy wanted a pony for his BDay....soooooooo, to answer your question, "I" was on the bidet, and was the "recipient" of the BravoJuliet, and the pony.....is STILL looking at me funny :blink:

Also, I have never dreamed of "being" a bidet, tho I confess to wanting to be reincarnated as a women's bicycle seat :o

Dear Danan... Maybe I'm having a senior moment ( quite possible)... But I don't recall having ever talked about sausages.... Just for Clarity.

Looks like more Mack or Cisole or BJ or cooked material .........Smile

umbertino, on 23 September 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

You know that here in Italy and esp, in my Area we have the absolutely best salami in the world , probably....

No, you didn't say Sausage, you said salami, my mistake. Being from Texas, sometimes we forget there is a difference.

[

cool.gif

Yes... I have one of those.... You deem that weird, I'd assume.....lol.....The fact I might use that or not is an entirely different story.

cool.gif

Ahhh a water Fountain... does it do coffee, hot water, Epson salts spray, nasal spray, old cloth diaper cleaning, oh, how about a water tank for my gold fish... it would be a nice addition for a remodel after the RV!ph34r.gifsmiley-sick026.gif