Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:56 PM

View PostMack0121, on 21 September 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

We have met for a late, light lunch and I am driving you home. On the way, it begins to rain. As we pull into your driveway the rain really begins to pour. We decide to make a run for it, laughing as we get to the front door.

As you close the door, I notice how the water is dripping from your hair...trickling down your skin. I reach over, take you by the shoulders, pull you close and...

Just had to prove a point that I CAN indeed flirt B)

Is that what THAT was ... I thought you were going to lean in and ask to borrow an umbrella. :huh:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82610-come-in-and-see-the-crazy-side-of-dv-members/page__st__3060#ixzz1YkQstSHI

We have met for a late, light lunch and I am driving you home. On the way, it begins to rain. As we pull into your driveway the rain really begins to pour. We decide to make a run for it, laughing as we get to the front door.

As you close the door, I notice how the water is dripping from your hair...trickling down your skin. I reach over, take you by the shoulders, pull you close and...

Just had to prove a point that I CAN indeed flirt cool.gif

Is that what THAT was ... I thought you were going to lean in and ask to borrow an umbrella. huh.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1YkQstSHI

I have laughing about this for two days now, In the middle of the night last night. IT IS CLASSIC HUMOR!!!

Just had to prove a point that I CAN indeed flirt B)

Is that what THAT was ... I thought you were going to lean in and ask to borrow an umbrella. :huh:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1YkQstSHI

:wub: :wub: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: AND THAT is just by reading it again.... thanks BJ!!!

BJ it's like this. **** Cavette and Mel Brooks have this thing on HBO right now. Brooks is talking about how if you had a song back in the day and you really wanted it to be a hit you had to get Frank Sinatra to sing it. So Brooks was all over Frank to get him to record Springtime For Hilter and frank refused. He said he tried and tried to get frank to sing his song. Finally Cavette says, So he never sang you your song? Brooks says, NO. Cavette without missing a beat says, That's funny, he sang it for me.

800 posts is pretty good for one day .. we should have 3,000 by the end of the weekend.

BJ it's like this. **** Cavette and Mel Brooks have this thing on HBO right now. Brooks is talking about how if you had a song back in the day and you really wanted it to be a hit you had to get Frank Sinatra to sing it. So Brooks was all over Frank to get him to record Springtime For Hilter and frank refused. He said he tried and tried to get frank to sing his song. Finally Cavette says, So he never sang you your song? Brooks says, NO. Cavette without missing a beat says, That's funny, he sang it for me.

I used to watch his interviews all the time .. but haven't seen one in years. He has a very quick wit ... and he's funny too !! :D