Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Well you knew as soon as I got here the dialogue was going to go down(you pick the next word). So where is Mac and his caber, I have some property I need measured. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Welll......Piggy is climbing towers and Mack's caber looks like a tower when it stands on end, so.......

Welll......Piggy is climbing towers and Mack's caber looks like a tower when it stands on end, so.......

Now don't go saying that piggy is climbing Macs tower. That would be .........................not sure how to describe it? Not a pretty sight. Imagine Macs face when he sees piggy staring up at him. :(

Piggy,

Looks like the post is losing steam.

No, the thread doesn't usually get going until later in the afternoon ... check back later and see how long it is ... or how much it has grown...

Betty's not here right now - but she's usually a good one to make sure *things* are being attended to ...

Although I see Danan is lurking about ... and she is a worthy adversary to Betty's bravado ..

HEY !!! Where'd the hell did SHE go ????

Edited by BJinMontreal

You know the greatest thing lost in fashion for the last 20 years? The waist. No one makes clothes to emphazie the waist. And even being a woman I think the waist is the prettiest thing about our bodies. to put on a corset and cinch it in, is very feminine.

Agreed.It's one of the most appealing parts of a woman.........I adore Femininity....I love details.... Esp now ( I'm 54) I think it's all about details and creativity....

It's indeed true that the brain is the most important sexual organ.

The creativity of women is always capable of making me blush.

Edited by umbertino

Agreed.It's one of the most appealing parts of a woman.........I adore Femininity....I love details.... Esp now ( I'm 54) I think it's all about details and creativity.

A nice sexy naval is a great starting place. :rolleyes:

Of course you can go up or down from there :D

A nice sexy naval is a great starting place. :rolleyes:

Of course you can go up or down from there :D

Up or down? why limiting our desire of travelling around? Also east and west are great ........

To me a Woman ( that I love ) is like a Planet I want and need to explore calmly with no hurry, taking a few steps each and every day...

Up or down? why limiting our desire of travelling around? Also east and west are great ........

To me a Woman ( that I love ) is like a Planet I want and need to explore calmly with no hurry, taking a few steps each and every day...

Spoken lkie a true romantic. :rolleyes:

There you go again Umbertino, first sausages and then exploration, how in the world is a girl supposed to work with those thoughts in her head. I guess a lot of leg swinging.