Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Well maybe when the Dinar rv's we can invest in DuraCell or better the Energizer Rabbit.

Ya know, Danan, I'm usually not all that into cartoon characters...but that particular avatar is intriguing. My absolute favorite part of a woman's body is the curve just above the swell of her hips...and that rendering of Mrs. Rabbit...mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm B)

Texas... No.. I have never come across The Man...I heard of his fame and reputation but I do not know his Music ...

I happened to see him act in a movie starring James Caan, a movie dated 1980 something.. I recognized him immediately ...

I was just wondering, you have such an eclectic knowledge of music genres. He's a local legend and I just wanted tom know how far his fame reached. He's a great songwriter and musician (guitar) with a signature vocal style. You either love him or hate him...much like a "countryfied" Bob Dylan. Thanks for the reply!

I was just wondering, you have such an eclectic knowledge of music genres. He's a local legend and I just wanted tom know how far his fame reached. He's a great songwriter and musician (guitar) with a signature vocal style. You either love him or hate him...much like a "countryfied" Bob Dylan. Thanks for the reply!

I confess I'm not a particular lover of Country but I'll check some of his stuff on youtube...Thanks

Ya know, Danan, I'm usually not all that into caroon characters...but that particular avatar is intriguing. My absolute favorite part of a woman's body is the curve just above the swell of her hips...and that rendering of Mrs. Rabbit...mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm B)

Aww thank you Mack.

You know the greatest thing lost in fashion for the last 20 years? The waist. No one makes clothes to emphazie the waist. And even being a woman I think the waist is the prettiest thing about our bodies. to put on a corset and cinch it in, is very feminine.