Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

umbertino, on 23 September 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

You know that here in Italy and esp, in my Area we have the absolutely best salami in the world , probably....

No, you didn't say Sausage, you said salami, my mistake. Being from Texas, sometimes we forget there is a difference.

[

I thought it was sausage too ... ne'ertheless it's still a long cylindrical-ish and slightly curved piece of meat !!!

There ain't no rest for the wicked! :lol::lol::lol:

true story genx....it's my own fault for underestimating the true depth of "wicked" around here.

I've never felt more at home :D

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif Considering the question... "Does a chicken have lips?"

Depends on which end you look at!blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Is a pig's ***** pork?? :o

Edited by cisole

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifNow that is a one legged chicken / rooster... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif If a rooster were on top of a barn and the eve's dropped east and west and an egg was laid which direction would the egg roll off of the barn? East or West?ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Silly man roosters don't lay eggs.

Dear Danan... Maybe I'm having a senior moment ( quite possible)... But I don't recall having ever talked about sausages.... Just for Clarity.

Looks like more Mack or Cisole or BJ or cooked material .........Smile

I think she may be referring to the "salami" talk last night. :unsure:

too late- disregard this message