Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD NOW TRADING ON FOREX

Quietlearner

I can't make heads or tails with the back and forth lol! My head is spinning too!

So, IS IT OR IS IT NOT AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADABLE CURRENCY? (speaking of the IQD of course) :)

And IS it trading in Europe?

IS trading in Europe, who knows who all else is, before yesterday NO iqd was not trading anywhere.

OMG !!! This is FUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN! Go RV Adam...what are you thinking??????? :lol:

Carello, what's up with that reply ???

It was a joke...............it was positive, he was winging his way to prosperity, blue skies, Belize, hammocks, cool drinks with umbrellas, $100 tips, what else can I say............relax.

LOL just read this thread...LOL so did everyone find out the truth? LOL This one had it all...a false forex trading siting, people ripping on mazzz car, champagne, tryon 2 hour dinner...that was an awesome thread ladies and gents. I'm laughing with you I assure you of that. Its a fun thread to read.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Machine, thanks for the reply. Suprrised that you didnt include the threads. Could you please direct. As of 2 days ago Yahoo and to the best of my knowledge forexpros has not been trading in IQD and I dont believe you could pair it before 1200 am this morning. It would seem to me that if the IQD is now available for trade on the open market. Then something has certainly changed.

Here is a LINK that shows that the IQD was on the Yahoo Finance site in September of last year.

Here is a LINK to a thread discussing how the IQD was on Forexpros in early February of last year.

Based on the items found in those two threads, it would seem that the IQD has been listed on both those sites for much longer than 2 days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are correct. The ID is now a world tradable currency. Bundesbank & Bank Singapore are now trading. They are the 1st major world banks to do so outside the Gulf States. Many other world banks are soon to follow to get in on the action or be left in the dust. These babies have poped.

They've "Pooped" ... more like it.

Read more:

Edited by Heinzy444

Gosh you people really are sheep. How many times has someone posted something like this and be told it is nothing new but each time, people are all over it like it is great news.

never ceases to amaze me every time. Like a bunch of clucks at a gossipin tea party. If it is true, adam will say something for pets sake! just sit tight kids. its coming! GO RV!