Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could this be our week?????

Good evening to ALL,

Based upon the copious amounts of positive news these last several weeks; could this be our week, 11 - 16 Sep 2011? Well, I surely hope so.........

I have really enjoyed communicating back and forth will you, my fellow members of DV......good luck to us all....!!!!!!!

GO RV!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 12

I believe it will happen and can we please stop the Nail in the Coffin thread as I am sure there are many needfull people going to bed tonight with this bogus post in their head. Ask yourself why someone who would take the time to post such a lie would do so. What was the motivation???????????? He knew it would hurt people. Obviously he has a diminutive penis problem which is in direct alignment to his brain.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I believe it will happen and can we please stop the Nail in the Coffin thread as I am sure there are many needfull people going to bed tonight with this bogus post in their head. Ask yourself why someone who would take the time to post such a lie would do so. What was the motivation???????????? He knew it would hurt people. Obviously he has a diminutive penis problem which is in direct alignment to his brain.

'Bambino3',

Good evening!

I do not allow the negative posters and or naysayers to attack the positive nature of my mindset......I am of the strong belief that this venture will be a positive game changer in many, many, lives of our fellow members!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 6

Motivation....hmmmm to get attention....to bully others...to prove to oneself you are better, stronger, smarter , classier, taller, richer....anyone one of those plus more. As far as the diminutive penis, I have no comment, since I don't have one at all and it doesn't make me mean.

I for one am not going to bed with that post in my head. I am still reeling over the larger than life magot Cisole posted. this photo is not going to get out of my head for weeks. ha ha

Have a great weekend, it's been fun connecting the dots these past weeks and it looks like everything is falling into place, we are yards from the finish line, the longest part. Time to make plans.......

• Upvote 2

lol sounds like someones projecting. :)

• Upvote 1

DV family..... I wish it would happen soon for all of us.

For the last month I just havent been feeling it, I am still possitive of the investment, just havent seen anything change in a while sad.gif . I will keep my chin up and cheer the RV on. I just need to see something to pick me up cool.gif .

• Upvote 1

For the last month I just havent been feeling it, I am still possitive of the investment, just havent seen anything change in a while sad.gif . I will keep my chin up and cheer the RV on. I just need to see something to pick me up cool.gif .

'Red',

C'mon man......there has been a TON of great information recently.....don't loose faith now!!!!!! We are all in this together and we will all be successful together!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

GROUP HUG !!!! tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

GG when did you change your avatar ? i like the old one better but the new one is still cool and thanks for the post always good to hear from you... :lol:

'ethan0205',

Good evening!

I changed it tonight for the NASCAR race at the Richmond, VA speedway........Jeff Gordon has been looking really strong tonight and I am hoping he can pull it off!!!!

I will change the avatar after the race........ :D

Thank you,

GG

GROUP HUG !!!! tongue.gif

Now that is funny right there, positive, but funny.....!!!!!!!!

GG