Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could this be our week?????

Hey Alex! Yes... saw it once, now I have to pay closer attention! Excellent... you're in the "Hollywood" mix... All the best with your future aspirations!!! Funny, my girlfriend's son (they're in Manasquan) and a couple of his friends have been exploring the film industry... acting lessons, etc...

Jax

Thank you! Yeah - I have been in a bunch of stuff - was on The King of Queens on CBS for 5 seasons - played Doug Pruzan - Carrie's boss at the law firm. Loved that gig! Have a suspense/thriller movie coming out called SPADES... should be fun ;)

Love me some Jersey!!!! I miss the shore!!!

The King of Queens

Big Dougie (#2.21)

Tue. Sept. 13 6:00 PM on TBS

Check out this episode - good one for my character ;)

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Yeah - I have been in a bunch of stuff - was on The King of Queens on CBS for 5 seasons - played Doug Pruzan - Carrie's boss at the law firm. Loved that gig! Have a suspense/thriller movie coming out called SPADES... should be fun ;)

Love me some Jersey!!!! I miss the shore!!!

Wow, Alex that's so coincidental... King of Queens is (was) his favorite show going through college! Maybe he knows you?!! Wait til I tell him! Not to be intrusive, but I'm sure he'd love to meet you some day... give him some advice??? He really is a bright, creative mind. Well... I'll look forward to seeing you on the screens! Oh, by the way... I'm on Riverside... around the corner from Riviera :)

• Upvote 1

I too remain positive - I am hopeful this is nearing the end.....

Love the positive thread...

Still very hopeful in Oklahoma

YES ! this week could be ours !!!! :woot:

GO RV !!!!! :DB)

from the white sand of south Florida too ! :twothumbs:

hey GG I love your positive attitude,you are always in a good mood and bring everyone up as well! a big hand shake to you my friend! man I hope you are right as everyone is ready,it gives me goosebumps thinking what this could do for them and this country-man it will be awesome!! thanks for being here GG!!

GG and ya'll... imho... there has just been too much "cat out of the bag" to go back now... if it doesn't happen soon, very soon, then I will admit I know "nothin"! That isn't unsupported rhetoric... it's based on the news coming out of Iraq, it's based on what they are saying.. not what the guru's are saying. It is based on if they go much longer it will only negatively effect their own country! Yes, I know some here have said they don't care about their own people... but if those people get pushed much farther they will have a civil war on their hands and those leaders heads will be on a pole, so I do think they care about that!unsure.gif So, I am with ya'll... it's gotta happen.... and it's gotta happen now or they may not be able to repair the damage they will do to themselves!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I certainly hope so.

GO RV!!! this week would be nice... ;)

Hey GG! I concur... could be our week! AND... Great race, lots of action. I think we have to take it easy on Jeff's pit crew... it just put him second on the outside line. He was just no good on the short runs... that's what got him, unfortunately. I think if not for that last caution... he would have won!

I have to still check your other NASCAR thread... have a great day!

I sure hope this is our week. Go RV !!! B)

Good morning to you ALL!

I want to thank each of you for your kind and great responses/comments! :D

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

Wow, Alex that's so coincidental... King of Queens is (was) his favorite show going through college! Maybe he knows you?!! Wait til I tell him! Not to be intrusive, but I'm sure he'd love to meet you some day... give him some advice??? He really is a bright, creative mind. Well... I'll look forward to seeing you on the screens! Oh, by the way... I'm on Riverside... around the corner from Riviera :)

Yes! Totally would give him advice - this business is TOUGH. Ya need THICK SKIN...

You're on Riverside! Ha! Small world!!! B)

Yes! Totally would give him advice - this business is TOUGH. Ya need THICK SKIN...

You're on Riverside! Ha! Small world!!! B)

Thanx Alex... will "see" you on Tuesday! :D Awesome, I'll tell Blake to watch... let me know when you're back home at the Jersey shore!!!

Jax

• Upvote 1

Alex..... It's so hard to picture you as MEAN Carrie's boss, when we all know what a nice guy you are !!!!!! :D:D:D

Hahahahah... That's funny! :P

Thanx Alex... will "see" you on Tuesday! :D Awesome, I'll tell Blake to watch... let me know when you're back home at the Jersey shore!!!

Jax

Will do!

Why are you a member? If what you say is true, Please provide us with some facts as to your claim. That way I can come back and check the forum once a year for updates and news. I'l save alot of time not having to check in here everyday. :)

'buffalowade 1',

Good morning and very well said!

There are way too many negative nelly's on this site.......I too often wonder why anyone who feels so strongly that this venture is not worth their time is even involved!

Thank you,

GG

Golden Goose

Sept 16 is MY birthday!!!!! What a Birthday present THAT would be!!!! Here's to the RV baby!!!!! :P

'mzRebecca',

Good morning!

Yes, it would be an awesome birthday present......... :D:D I hope it comes true for ALL September birthday's!!!!!!!!

GG

I broke a wishbone and got the larger half, you all know what I wished for. ;)

'B-gap',

I hope you are correct and we will not have to wait for you to get the next Turkey wishbone during Thanksgiving.......!!!!! ;)

GG