Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freeway Bill Speaks

dingleberries

from another sight

FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. Evening folks, have been on the phone all day and night for three days. Had banks in U.S. Territory calling telling me they were going to start cashing out at 1 p.m. today. Then they were absolutely going to start at 4 p.m.. Reason is that it is going to be activated very very soon, as soon as in a few hours but absolutely (and you know I never say that) by Sunday night because everything is done. UN putting major pressure and because my birthday was yesterday and they know I am upset they missed it..... he call from PTR tonight was total confirmation of everything I have been saying for weeks. The rate is going to be much higher than they were saying. The Maliki/Allawi thing is over over over and Maliki is being a good boy if he wants to live.

The big O is giving a speech tomorrow night and do not be surprised if we see it prior if he can pull one more favor from Iraq.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thought you said you were not going to post in the rumours section anymore. ? Least that's what I read in the okie post you brought over. Freeway bill ain't worth listening to either. Okie I can put up with but we all have our limitations of how much of this we can take in 24 hrs just sayin.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thought you said you were not going to post in the rumours section anymore. ? Least that's what I read in the okie post you brought over. Freeway bill ain't worth listening to either. Okie I can put up with but we all have our limitations of how much of this we can take in 24 hrs just sayin.......

Boy you got that right!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Ok, breathe........exhale. Take it with a grain of salt, a shot of tequila, and some lime. Now, realize that the person that posted this is simply felt like sharing something with the rest of us DVs which he/she felt was important or perhaps relevant. We all know that both of these snake oil salesmen are not to be trusted (Chokie and Farmroad Bill), AND....that you should never shoot the messenger. Read it, criticize the source not the one that posted it if you do not agree with it, or laugh at it and move on to the next post. I for one rather enjoy reading these fairy tales. It just amazes me how full of oneself these so called Goo Roos can be. But one has to wonder, do they really have and inside scoop? If so, I sure hope they are sitting on a mountain of Dinar. Otherwise they are just full of hot air like my rear after a night of drinking with the boys and a stop at the Castle for some sliders and nails. Lighten up, laugh a little! Life is too short to be a negative nancy!

Think positive, think RV.

Each day is a gift, some more so than others.

Remember, Karma is a bus, that one day will come to your town, and run you over without hesitation.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 2

from another sight

FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. Evening folks, have been on the phone all day and night for three days. Had banks in U.S. Territory calling telling me they were going to start cashing out at 1 p.m. today. Then they were absolutely going to start at 4 p.m.. Reason is that it is going to be activated very very soon, as soon as in a few hours but absolutely (and you know I never say that) by Sunday night because everything is done. UN putting major pressure and because my birthday was yesterday and they know I am upset they missed it..... he call from PTR tonight was total confirmation of everything I have been saying for weeks. The rate is going to be much higher than they were saying. The Maliki/Allawi thing is over over over and Maliki is being a good boy if he wants to live.

The big O is giving a speech tomorrow night and do not be surprised if we see it prior if he can pull one more favor from Iraq.

He dont know

• Upvote 1

Sounds like he IS okie..... Okie has no credibility in the dinar community... every other day is wait.... see it in 48 hrs,.... done deal, nuff said, cash tomorrow...... so now he posts by ghost, freeway bill, and no one knows who else..... if they are really different people, brainwashing is still a viable tool the get intelligent people to become a cult group................

Agreeing here with BBOOP, Dingle. Really. Take a breath with every single claim from a single soapbox preacher stating that it's happened, we're just waiting to see it. Stop, Look, Listen, then post stuff, OK? Rumors fun, droll outrageous falsehoods: a waste of everyone's time.

Oh, minor detail, they banned websights last year - now they're called websites.

Peace Out

Had banks in U.S. Territory calling telling me they were going to start cashing out at 1 p.m. today. Then they were absolutely going to start at 4 p.m..

End Quote

Great. I'm happy for you

Freeway Bill used to seem to be an honest, respectable, level headed guy.

End Quote

Really?

Seems to me like Iraq's government is as disfunctional as ours is right now. People can't agree and everything is stalled and jammed up. Does ANYBODY seriously believe, that we are so influential over there in their government that WE somehow get to determine the timing of their RV??

This speech tonight is so un-anticipated, that the GOP isn't even planning to respond to it, and most of America is going to care more about the pre-game shows than the speech. I think it's far fetched - FAR FETCHED - to think that Iraq has agreed to RV right before Obama's lame speech on JOBS to announce their RV!

Anyone who says "It's happened" loses all credibility. If it really happened, this and other sites would be flooded with posts from all their inside intel people and everyone would be saying the same thing. When it's happening, there will be a crazy mayhem of posts. It won't be one lone guy who knows before everyone else in the world.

Just all seems so stupid that people even pay this type of stuff any attention...

Pleeeeeease.... "SITE" not "sight". One is a location, the other is vision. Correctness and accuracy matter sometimes... maybe not serious... but quite annoying I must say... to see the misspelling repeating over and over without correction... Sorry, but I think it makes people look pretty bad when a four letter word is too much to get right. I personally couldn't take advice from someone that can't spell site or know the difference. Doesn't it sort of detract from the credibility of anything that is passed along when it cannot be interpreted on a fundamental level...

I don't intend this to be a criticism at all... But some respect for the written word and the fact that tens of thousands of people read this and it reflects on the site at large, I just think sometimes someone needs to make mention of obvious and repeated mistakes that are plastered all over every page, every day... but that's just me.... no offense intended whatsoever. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pleeeeeease.... "SITE" not "sight". One is a location, the other is vision. Correctness and accuracy matter sometimes... maybe not serious... but quite annoying I must say... to see the misspelling repeating over and over without correction... Sorry, but I think it makes people look pretty bad when a four letter word is too much to get right. I personally couldn't take advice from someone that can't spell site or know the difference. Doesn't it sort of detract from the credibility of anything that is passed along when it cannot be interpreted on a fundamental level...

I don't intend this to be a criticism at all... But some respect for the written word and the fact that tens of thousands of people read this and it reflects on the site at large, I just think sometimes someone needs to make mention of obvious and repeated mistakes that are plastered all over every page, every day... but that's just me.... no offense intended whatsoever. :)

I understand where you are coming from "English lit Major"? Anyway I don't care how it’s spelled or written! I just want to know when I can cash in! They can write it any way they want, in any language they want! I don't want to hear next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday! I just want to see a message that says it IS DONE! NOW!! And I can call my bank and hear them say YES! Come on down and Cash in! Anything else is just a waste of my time and everyone else’s! NO one is going to know when, where, or how much! All they can hope to do is tell us about it AFTER the fact! I check my e-Mail for that long awaited message that says it's DONE! I only get on this site once or twice a month anymore, and it never changes! It’s the same this month as it has been for the last 3 years with the same massages saying next Thursday or when ever!

After 6 almost 7 years I'm slowly giving up! The only resin I haven’t is that I know all to well if I sold all my Dinar tomorrow? It would hit the next day! And I would have to blow my brains out! On the other hand at my age I'm probably going to drop dead of old age before this thing ever pops! So I'm NOT worried about Grammar or Spelling! I just want to hear ONE THING!

It’s DONE! GO CASH IN! NOW!!

No offence intended what so ever... (o;

GO RV... Please! LOL! (o;

After 6 almost 7 years I'm slowly giving up! The only resin I haven’t is that I know all to well if I sold all my Dinar tomorrow? It would hit the next day! And I would have to blow my brains out! On the other hand at my age I'm probably going to drop dead of old age before this thing ever pops! So I'm NOT worried about Grammar or Spelling! I just want to hear ONE THING!

It’s DONE! GO CASH IN! NOW!!

No offence intended what so ever... (o;

GO RV... Please! LOL! (o;

Jeez Merlin, God Bless your sanity! I have only been invested a little less than a year and have almost been at my wits end on many occassions, frustrated to no end for sure.

I certainly appreciate all those who have been hanging on to the ledge for that long!!

:tiphat:

Not to give you false hope or irritate anybody, I REALLY do believe we are there! If you've gone 7 years what's another day or week? And I know - I know - that's all we hear every week is "this is done". But what if this is REALLY happening now? I think it is!

Namaste!