Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie say's"QUIT YOUR JOB" Our Blessing is here.

sab4212

Rubbish like this is exactly why I went from visitng Dinar sites once a day to hardly ever.

Its 99% utter drivel that youre better off not even reading.

If and when this things happens we will all hear about it, there very little point keeping updated on this thing

I shot mine, really need this money for a good lawyer...GO RV!!!!!

Made me laugh and choke! Bad man! (Or, whatever.)

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday ....minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green.

A carload of young, loud Muslims shouting anti American slogans stopped next to me.

The light changed, the Muslims flipped me the bird, hit the gas and darted off ahead of me.

Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding through and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "My God, that could have been me!"

So, today...bright and early, I went out and got me a job as a truck driver.

More choking. . . .

Don't quit your job until you actually have the money in the bank to allow that. NO ONE "saying so" is as good as having the cash.

Ah, don't be so negative. Got to stay with the program, fully way artificially PUMPED UP, max, or the Dinar won't RV. (Everybody knows that!)

(H)okie is a piece of sh**.......nuff said

I believe the Politically Correct assessment is, POS. Thank you.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT I HAVE TO GO GET A BOSS ....

I WANT TO QUIT TOO.... :D:D:D:D

Use a substitute, quite smoking, drinking, chewing your fingernails, stealing office supplies, failing to stop at lights, not giving pedestrians the right of way when turning right at intersections, sex. Whatever you get the most value out of, give that up, and you won't need to have to get a job to quit from.

Edited by estewart

Wow.....

Those that follow 'Okie' believe everything he spits as truth... I am sure many may take his advice, or take him seriously, and may do something to damage their own lifestyle.

I for one, think he went a little overboard proclaiming people can start quitting their job now.

Ok Oakie I hope you or ready for the law suits if it does not R/V and people have gave up their jobs, especially if they have no other way to support thier familes, good luck you deserve what you get.

Rubbish like this is exactly why I went from visitng Dinar sites once a day to hardly ever.

Its 99% utter drivel that youre better off not even reading.

If and when this things happens we will all hear about it, there very little point keeping updated on this thing

Awww, come on lighten up. People need humor to get through stressful situations. This is the rumors section and that Okie fellow. Read the other sections of the site and leave this section alone if it creates that much angst in your life. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

11:13 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G WILL BE ON SHORTLY--JUST CALLED HIM--IT MAY TAKE A MINUTE OR TWO FOR HIM TO POST--WE HAVE AGREED NOT TO DIVULGE SPECIFIC ITEMS

11:14 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] LOOKS TO ME LIKE SCOTTI-G'S LITTLE GREEN PLANE ON THE RIGHT IS COMING IN FOR A LANDING

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA -SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS

[..OKIE OIL MAN] WE HAD INFO LAST NIGHT THAT WAS THE FINAL WARNING BEFORE THE R/V STORM HIT’S

[..OKIE OIL MAN] DELAWAREMEMOM–OKIE LOVES U

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM WAITING ON SCOTTI-G—–THEN WE WILL ELUDE (NOT EXPLAIN) TO WHAT ISN’T PUBLISHABLE

[hackenburg] ..OKIE OIL MAN ……………. GM….. sure could use some good news, before I leave for work this morning (west coast i am)

[..OKIE OIL MAN] HACKENBURG–QUIT YOUR JOB

[..OKIE OIL MAN] EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE PERMITTED TO SPEAK THEIR JOYFUL VOICE TODAY

yeah i don't think that's a typo :angry:

nope...you don't get unemployment if you QUIT :P

Sorry, but I do payroll in PA and yes, I have a person who quit a job and he is collecting. AND, because he is not making as much at this job as he did at the one he quit, we have to help pay his unemployment comp. It makes absolutely no sense and I have fought it with PA UC, but that's the way it is........I'm told. :angry:

Some people in his chat said they had quit thier jobs because he told them too.

Surely there needs to be a sarcasm button on this keyboard somewhere to make statements about quiting jobs over an Okie statement clearer.

With the way Okie spouts off claims and now supposedly is telling someone to quit their job, he better hope people don't find out his true identity, where he lives, etc.

There are alot of crazy people out there that may do something on the spir of the moment. :(

On the Spur of the moment and using a Spur to do it too.....................

I can't quit my job cause I'm the best thing since the wheel. If I quit the company will go under. Even though they deserve it I'll stay for a while until one of those block heads is competent enough for them to have a chance.

Any one who quits their job due to the intel of Okie needs serious help.