Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is everyone going to do when the RV Is done?

lotusflower1984

Pay off debt, help those around me who have always been kind and generous(really, really short list) and give to The United Way, which supports our local Boys Club. They gave me and my 2 brothers free summer camp trips because a single Mom with three boys could not afford it !!!! And help the Boys Club with uniforms and equipment for the sports programs they offer. They taught me to play Soccer, baseball, and basketball. Not good at any of them, but love all of them. Those damn uniforms were always tight on a husky kidtongue.gif !!

GO RV !!

:D I have been reading what everyone has to say for a long time now and it seems that every one will miss the chats, or maybe not lol, but I thank that it would be fun for everyone to to post somthing fun that they will do after the RV happends, I would like to read some fun stuff.. Thanks guys you all are truly interesting people and I have very much injoyed reading everyones thoughts. GO RV

Wow!! This has never been asked before!!

• Upvote 1

I would tithe and help support our local rape crisis center.

I would buy a new car since I totalled mine on the highway on the way to work yesterday (still recovering).

Then I would pay off the $30,000 in medical debt from surgery earlier this year. I found out today that my insurance says it's pre-existing, so I am pretty distraught...

I would take whatever is left and set up a college fund for my 5 year old daughter and take a vacation. I've had a really bad couple of days...an RV sure would help. So will any prayers my dinar family can send my way. I need some peace and strength.

I will add you to my prayers tonight. - and hopefully this windfall wil happen and ease some of your burden. if God so wills it. (.I thinks it's appropriate to throw in an "In Sh'Allah' here)

• Upvote 1

First I will retreat to New Orleans for a post RV celebration for about a week. I then have planned to go on a 1 year international volunteer tour for an internation aid organization.Where ever in the world has a need I will travel there. After this I plan to spend a whole lot of time in the Appalachains walking the Appalachain trail. This will give me some time to think about what to do next. . I do also plan to sponser an Iraqi youth to college at an institution of their choosing. Either here in America or somewhere else in the world. I wish you all the best.

When the Rv is done..........In this piece of sentence, WHEN is the key word

WHEN it happens.............that's WHEN I will tell you............Anything more would be total speculation and a waste of key strokesblink.giftip_hat.gif

Someone hit you with a neg. so I gave you a plus. Seems logical to put the cart infront of the carrage doesnt it?

I am personally tired of hearing about RV parties, what you will miss...These are the same questions posed what a year or two or even three years ago. Lest try to live in real-vill get that elusive RV then worry about that stuff. Heck we may have another year to go. I hope not but just saying. :D

I will add you to my prayers tonight. - and hopefully this windfall wil happen and ease some of your burden. if God so wills it. (.I thinks it's appropriate to throw in an "In Sh'Allah' here)

Thank you for your kind words. A lot to absorb in the past 24 hours--I accrued tens of thousands of dollars in medical debt & was injured in a serious wreck. I have been on my knees talking to God. I agree, Yes, en Sh'Allah, a great windfall that could help many people. I don't need to be rich in money but rich in faith, which is being tested. Though a bit of money could help my situation. And many other people who are experiencing hard times. :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your kind words. A lot to absorb in the past 24 hours--I accrued tens of thousands of dollars in medical debt & was injured in a serious wreck. I have been on my knees talking to God. I agree, Yes, en Sh'Allah, a great windfall that could help many people. I don't need to be rich in money but rich in faith, which is being tested. Though a bit of money could help my situation. And many other people who are experiencing hard times. :)

Hang in there JRED... Prayers going out!

OOPPS, forgot something

I should have mention that I did took this as a long investment opportunity, perhaps not this long. What I am annoyed about is the constant BS that litters every site that deals with this. I am annoyed with all the idiots writing false and stupid sentences just because they can. I am annoyed with the sarcasm that some have toward people that does not see things the same way as they do. And finally, yes I am annoyed with the long wait.

But I guess, like it or not, I am allowed to a little. ;)

Best to all.

Thanks for the reply(s) Pack... We do what we can with what we have and those in our circle of influence know who they can lean on when it gets rough.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

First, I will get myself home. Second, take care of my family so they do not have to worry about anything. Then, give back some to the community by direct help, not going through some established charity. I will put my daughter in charge of that. Then, I will return to the sandbox and get back to work. I made a commitment to finish my contract. Lastly, go home to stay, and enjoy life. Maybe get a job at the local Walmart. Nah, too much responsibility. cool.gif

Well... I wounder when it happens what the world will be like. What I really want to say is everything sounds

to good to be true. I have a good amount of dinar and I hope the talks will be

not just talks. I've been sucker punched in life so much to have something of this

magnitude happen would be foreign to me.

• Upvote 1

I will be filming a movie! Whoo hoo!!!

I work out of my homemade theater in my back yard.

I work with kids to build self esteem and give opportunity to those dealing with issue

others may not have time to deal with. We are a safe haven for some.

WACT Academy (a non-profit youth group) is in preproduction for a film dealing

with issues that are VERY CLOSE to the hearts of our youth. Our kids have lived

this story first hand, therefore this is not just a film, but very therapeutic in nature

for some of the youth and families involved.

The issues covered in this "Stand by Me" nostalgic styled film are. . .

* Bullying * Racism * Bi-racial identity struggles * Divorce * Religion in school

* Standing up for what you believe * Child neglect * Friendship * Love * Forgiveness.

A few amazing stories of perseverance and courage,

wrapped around the main synopsis below . . . .By WACT Academy

The Long Run is a story of three bi-racial siblings; Jacob the oldest brother, age 9

and the twins, Jesse and Jenny, age 7. They lose their father Mike when their small

town white racists decide to murder him. The kids mom Sophia goes into depression

afterward, leaving them to basically raise themselves while she sits in her recliner

feeling guilty and pining away for Mike.

Jacob and Jesse decide to start a Bible Club in their back yard to keep the faith, and Bible

stories their father taught them alive, as well as share them with other neighborhood kids..

This becomes very difficult, as the neighborhood bullies, (Brad & his gang) constantly wait for them in "The Long Run," the alley behind their house where they attack them for their faith and the color of their skin.

As the years of bullying continue and all of the kids turn into teens, the story reveals

the siblings’ successes and failures as the neighborhood spirals downward under the

dark influence of the same bullies who go from petty-theft, kidnapping, and even murder,

hurting the friends and family they love.

The siblings decide to take a stand and start running interference to stop the evil plans

of Brad and his gang. They take drastic measures to influence and change the lives of

several kids headed for destruction, including the bullies, and their own mother!

The siblings learn lessons about perseverance, optimism, and standing up for what you

believe in. In a strange turn of events, everything changes, and everyone is blind sided,

even Brad. Can one person change everything?

"THE LONG RUN" feature film was creatively written to be a TOOL.

1. THERAPY - youth producing a film about their issues and experiences.

2. IMPACT - the lives of the human race into changing for the better of humanity.

3. EDUCATING - our community youth on working through issues, team work, completing a task,

other important aspects of careers and becoming good, productive citizens.

4. TO SHOW BY EXAMPLE - the BIG SCREEN that you THOUGHT was only for FAMOUS

PEOPLE is now reachable . . . and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

This will not only impact the lives of my back yard students producing this film but impact

those that watch this film. We will be filming this movie as soon as the RV hits! Whoo hoo!!!!!

Our WEBSITE movie trailer ad: The Long Run

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 2

What I'm going to do just depends on the rate.

If it comes in at a good enough rate, I will build a new house, quit my job, start going to the gym again, get in shape, find an agent and start pursuing my acting career full time. And of course help out some of the people around me. ;)

Those are my main plans.

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I would tithe, anonymously give some to friends in need, pay off all debts, give a little bit to my kids then watch to know who handles money well before giving any more to them (money can be a curse too), buy guns n ammo, buy gold, supply a hunting camp that is off grid, get another college degree just for fun, travel with my hubby when youngest goes to college, maybe help build a community swimming pool for free lessons to youngsters,,,,,,,,,,I can think of Lots to do..........Oh yea! study for reinvesting,too,,,,,so I can keep living in the manner to which I recently became accustomed. LOL! ;) .