Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where we are as of Aug 24 by Enorrste - post at GET Forum

Papster

"Fortunately his English isn’t great, so he has no idea about the metaphor in calling him 'Sin'." Many of us have heard "Sin" speak (he gave at least one speech that I listened to online), and his English is quite good. I think he might even catch on to this metaphor. Also if this guy's friendship with "Sin" is real, then why on earth would he even name the place they meet? Balboa something-or-other? Also he gives no information regarding how/where/under what circumstances they met? I tend to be gullible far too often, automatically trusting others initially before the truth kicks in that they might lie, but this appears to be an over-zealous abundance of lies, lies, and more lies, not to mention innuendos, even to me.

Read more:

I cannot believe I read all of that.

I'm actually laughing out loud at your comment!! Neither can I!!! (Love your name, btw). :lol:

Here we go with another bunch of BS. Man give it a break just don't post anything nobody cares. Once I seen that you said you know Shabbibi we all know your full of it. Go jump off a bridge.

appreciate the thanks for the post..........but that is all i did this is not mine....this is from Ennorste.....Steve......but thanks.......GO DINAR

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here we go with another bunch of BS. Man give it a break just don't post anything nobody cares. Once I seen that you said you know Shabbibi we all know your full of it. Go jump off a bridge.

For your information newbie.......it has been a while since Enorste last post........and there are some people that like reading Enorste....Steve......granted the Shabbibi comment is way out there.........so why dont you try reading it first and understand the difference between who authored it and who posted it........thanks.......GO DINAR

"What makes Sin so much fun – Oh, did I call him that? I’m sorry, but that is the nickname I’ve given Sinan Shabibi."

STOP IT! He did not just say this? Can you say socially challenged? Sorry, clearly some of you like him. But really? I stopped reading after the above statement.

It's easy to see by my member date that I'm not new to this.... In fact much longer than member date. I don't give a sh*t who you are friends with if you don't know sh*t. There are less than a handful of people that do and you will NEVER be one of them. Here's my RUMOR for you. Buy some dinar, (what you can afford), put it up and see what happens... Because RUMOR has it that it will RV at a much higher rate some day.

People that CAN... They DO IT.

People that CAN"T... They teach.

• Downvote 2

Was this guy joking when he said he knows Shabibi on a personal level?

He knows Shabbs like I know Maliki. Most don't realize Maliki is part Irish. That's right! His name was McMaliki. Ennorste needs to research geneaology he'd know Shabbs use to be O'Shabbs. Both those guys were Leprechans in past lives.

• Upvote 2

Well if this don't beat all........Here we have the biggest EGO MANIAC of the whole bunch standing in judgement of his peers....What a Friggin joke.

Steve I have seen you pontificate over and over again on various sites and now as you claim to be free of such behaviour you then do a complete 360 and claim you and Shabs are friends. You sir are a LIAR......Yes. You are. Steve do you remember the episode where you altered CBI documents. You remember don't you? Yeah you know when you were trying to break in and claim your importance over on Med's site. You were invited by Med to talk openly in chat and then got popped for trying to submit CBI documents that you claimed supported you thoughts.......and then you were publicly admonished and disgraced for being the liar that you are. It was a pleasure to watch that moment and when you were banned you then went on to complain about your shoddy treatment at the hands of Medic and Mailman...........but there it was.......The document displayed and it was indeed BS.

Now you claim friendship with Shabs. That says it all about you. You are seriously flawed but mostly you are an EGO MANIAC who has a severe need for attention and you'll say and do anything to gain that attention you apparently need so badly. Personally I believe you need a psych evaluation.

Bondlady has it right actually. Steve....prove to Dinar World your claim. Don't just post another one of your bizarre "stories" about lunch in Newport Beach...Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you and Dr. Shabs are good buddies. Do IT Now or forever be branded the worst Liar of all right behind Okie.Dam Steve you won't even be the best liar in Dinar World.......Only second rate.

Those of you who see value in this guy need to think again. You need to think to begin with. This person has been around the Dinar sites and every time he does the same thing. He has been booted from most sites for exactly the kind of CRAP he posted in this little diddy.Myself and many, many, others have rebuked this maniac over the years as the Fake he is and if you continue to listen to and believe this individual then you are welcome to your turn on the Wheel of Woe. This guy just made a claim that he is a personal friend of Shabbs....................Do You Really Believe him?

Those of you who represent "The Faithful" can bash all you want. It just shows you know not what you speak of. It only proves your ignorance of whom you follow and your lack of knowledge about what you are invested. MOO !!!! Just like cattle.

Those who wonder why do I post here and not on his site?.........A. Won't waste my time going there to post. B. There is no need as I am sure that an EGO MANIAC like Steve can't resist reading his reviews where Ever they are posted.............carry on.

• Upvote 2

Okayyyyy.... WAY WAY out there.... :blink:

I have been reading - and listening to - Steve Enorrst for over 2 years now. Actually I quit listening to him several months ago when The G E T T eam got totally nuts. This is the FIRST time I've ever seen him claim he's personal friends with Shabibi. Why now, all of a sudden...???? Not getting enough attention?

This is nuts! WAY WAY WAY nuts.....

:blink:

Oh...! btw....thanks for the post. I'd never have seen it otherwise.... :lol:

Edited by BlueOrchid919

Okayyyyy.... WAY WAY out there.... :blink:

I have been reading - and listening to - Steve Enorrst for over 2 years now. Actually I quit listening to him several months ago when The G E T T eam got totally nuts. This is the FIRST time I've ever seen him claim he's personal friends with Shabibi. Why now, all of a sudden...???? Not getting enough attention?

This is nuts! WAY WAY WAY nuts.....

:blink:

Oh...! btw....thanks for the post. I'd never have seen it otherwise.... :lol:

I hear ya on that one. The only reason I kept reading was but for his Shabibi claim. Weird, my gist was all he essentially said, don't listen to the gurus fluff, but Okie is onto something.

Okie is one of the biggest fluffers out there. :blink:

Was this guy joking when he said he knows Shabibi on a personal level?

enor is a joke himself. and yes he has put these posts out in the past as a kind of joke. IMO he needs put down the vodka and join possum and both of them check into a 24 step program. obiously the 12 step program isn't enough so they will need 24 steps or maybe even more. these guys aren't in one way funny, amusing, or interesting. they are a bunch of fools and a big joke to this specualtion/investment. hey steve you want to know where we are? we are still waiting. short and simple.

If you aint 100% positive its true then don't post it. Don't you pay attention to everybody else nobody cares to read that BS you might but nobody else does.

For your information newbie.......it has been a while since Enorste last post........and there are some people that like reading Enorste....Steve......granted the Shabbibi comment is way out there.........so why dont you try reading it first and understand the difference between who authored it and who posted it........thanks.......GO DINAR

Well, that isn’t exactly true. You see, I happen to be a close friend of Sinan Shabibi, the head of the CBI. But our relationship is “privileged” and I’m sworn to secrecy on almost everything we discuss. Actually, we don’t talk a lot together. He is, after all, half way around the world. But on occasions, such as this very week, incidentally, he does come to America and, when my busy schedule permits, we meet. Usually we meet in Newport Beach, California at the Balboa Bay Club. It is really quite a long trip for me, almost 90 miles one way, but, given the fact that he has come half way around the world I find it difficult to refuse his offers to play hand ball with me.

End Quote

I mean, seriously........

Maybe he didn't mean "handball" maybe he meant "pocket pool".