Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From a member on another site: Their Bank Contact....

Nothing-Ventured

Good Afternoon, Family!

Just thought you might appreciate a little humor and an update from BofA.

I've been continuing to keep the conversation going at our local branch concerning the RV of the Dinar. One of the tellers decided to do his own research -- especially after I advised the managers that the so-called "Scam Advisory" concerning the IQD coming out of their main Foreign Currency exchange department was, all by itself, a scam deliberately perpetrated by Geithner back in February of 2010 -- and decided to purchase some Dinar for himself. His family got in on the act, and they decided -- again after doing their own research -- that this might just be a good idea for them to do.

It looks like the conversation spread throughout the bank, and the Assistant Manager (yes, the same one who apologetically told me a couple weeks back that their Foreign Currency department was telling them to advise customers that the whole Dinar thing was a scam) decided she better get in while the getting was good. I went by the bank today just to let the teller know the latest news coming out of Iraq. He wasn't in today, but the Assistant Manager caught me and followed me outside the bank. She wanted to tell me that she had purchased some Dinar herself. Secondly she wanted to let me know that -- after all of the so-called "Scam Advisories" coming out of the Foreign Currency department in New York -- their branch had just received an advisory TODAY that Bank of America would be participating in exchanging the Dinar, and that they had received word from the Central Bank of Iraq to prepare for the announcement of the RV. I started laughing when she told me this, but she very soberly said, "I'm so sorry! I want to apologize for having to give you a false report concerning the Dinar. We should be able to help you cash in your Dinar in just a few days."

I couldn't help but continue laughing, but I thanked her for the information and told her that she was even farther ahead in her information than that which I had.

HEY, HEY, HEY, FOLKS! WE'RE WITHIN SPITTING DISTANCE! READY OR NOT...........

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

• Upvote 16

I don't know about you all, but i've got that "i don't give a F-- " attitude towards these stories, and even the news coming out of Iraq right now. I'm pretty sure that this is their intent. All the info -vs- the misinfo scrambled together is exactly what I want to hear. I can hear the violin playing. Nope, thats just my future "friend", but she doesn't know it yet. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Good Afternoon, Family!

Just thought you might appreciate a little humor and an update from BofA.

I've been continuing to keep the conversation going at our local branch concerning the RV of the Dinar. One of the tellers decided to do his own research -- especially after I advised the managers that the so-called "Scam Advisory" concerning the IQD coming out of their main Foreign Currency exchange department was, all by itself, a scam deliberately perpetrated by Geithner back in February of 2010 -- and decided to purchase some Dinar for himself. His family got in on the act, and they decided -- again after doing their own research -- that this might just be a good idea for them to do.

It looks like the conversation spread throughout the bank, and the Assistant Manager (yes, the same one who apologetically told me a couple weeks back that their Foreign Currency department was telling them to advise customers that the whole Dinar thing was a scam) decided she better get in while the getting was good. I went by the bank today just to let the teller know the latest news coming out of Iraq. He wasn't in today, but the Assistant Manager caught me and followed me outside the bank. She wanted to tell me that she had purchased some Dinar herself. Secondly she wanted to let me know that -- after all of the so-called "Scam Advisories" coming out of the Foreign Currency department in New York -- their branch had just received an advisory TODAY that Bank of America would be participating in exchanging the Dinar, and that they had received word from the Central Bank of Iraq to prepare for the announcement of the RV. I started laughing when she told me this, but she very soberly said, "I'm so sorry! I want to apologize for having to give you a false report concerning the Dinar. We should be able to help you cash in your Dinar in just a few days."

I couldn't help but continue laughing, but I thanked her for the information and told her that she was even farther ahead in her information than that which I had.

HEY, HEY, HEY, FOLKS! WE'RE WITHIN SPITTING DISTANCE! READY OR NOT...........

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

You my friend, should get a medal for story telling.. A captivating, heart felt, spirit lifing "story". Whether it is true or not, it doesn't matter, it has done its purpose. Spirtis are lifted, imaginations are captivated, and hearts are beating uncontrolably.

Bravo

• Upvote 4

The problem I have with this post ...

Why do all the bank people follow their customers outside to give them information??? I've had conversations with bankers but I have NEVER had one follow me outside.....

I hope it's true.....who knows......

• Upvote 2

They don't....

This is so true. Banks here in the U.K. don't seem to even alknowledge such a thing as this investment. But like has been said many times before the banks know less than we do and even if they know what is happening then it would be more than their jobs worth to tell anyone anything. I hope it is true but i don't think so.:D

• Upvote 1