Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino is confirming we will not see a $13 rate'

Dinar Buddy

Now I am really bummed out. What am I gonna do. I thought I could buy all these great things and pay for them after the $13 RV. I think I'm gonna cry. biggrin.gif I think all of us know we are not gonna see it RV that high.

when the dollar crashes, I'll give you $13.00 per dinarsmile.gif

BlainO (insaino) confirms we will not see a $13 rate. What are you doing as you need to stop trying to shock and awe wittily rate predictions.

At least Okie makes us laugh.

Link: http://www.another site.com

If you think Blaino is a joke let's hear your thoughts...

Go RV

It's good that the Universe gave us Blaino to let us know it won't RV at $13 or else we'd be totally lost without his precious insight and wisdom to guide us poor disoriented souls through the eternal Dinar RV Night.

Edited by umbertino

Draino and Okie the Hired Field Hand - - - -Who's NEXT???? Mickey Mouse??

Today's auctions CONFIRMS nobody is going to RV ANYTHING soon!

PLEASE look at what the government of Iraq is doing and when they FINISH it, look for the INSANE acutions to stop before ANY RV will occur:

http://ar.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=282761&l=1

08/15/2011 17:29

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, on Monday, said the central bank raise the bill to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to the Iraqi government and parliament to Darcth and discussion and approval in the event has been approved.

He explained the appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh told (Voices of Iraq) that "the draft law, which was submitted this week to both the government and the parliament, includes all the details of the legislative and executive on a subject to delete the zeros and the positive economic effects as inevitable, if passed."

Salih noted that "the bill included proposals for a new currency and the groups that carried and details of technical and economic."

Saleh stressed that "this law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase."

Enough talk, who wants to do some bareknuckle brawling with Okie, Blaino, and the rest of the morrons? LOL

Okie, Blain, meet my good friend Lefty.... #%!&$.:wacko:

sounds good to me. these people are no different from the nigerian email scam artists. they will lie their a$es off to con good people out of money.

HA! I had to chime in on this one.... I looked up these nigerian clowns after i was contacted by one and suspicion led me to research. These fools are pictured wearing all name brand clothing. Atrocious i tell ya. If i coulda teleported through my laptop to whoever was wasting my time, ewweeeeee, it wouldn't have been pretty.:mad:

• Upvote 1