Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 Snippets of Info About A Possible Date: sunnyone ca-PTR

DinarThug

My first and last post. ..Today, while listening to Asher Roth, the lounge, i went to the bank to do my biz deposits and there was a sign on the outside teller window to go to branch xxx. the sign did not cover what i saw!!! the yellow tape over the inside teller windows. Did the RV happen when i was at work??? Is this the security risk we have been warned about? was the first mouse in there trying to get the cheese?? i drove around the building and saw 6-8 Maricopa county police cars, lights on, no one in the car, all inside. i went home and logged in and looked for intel from DinarThug, my fav. I don't care about the intel, only reading his headlines because they make me laugh and brighten my day so much. LOVE IT! (A LITTLE OKIE ALL CAPS HUMOR) O.K. no RV, but Cisole, we need to talk about that 1 night of .....This is my true story bank report....

• Upvote 1

Hold on to your hats - Next month someone will predict an October 15th RV.

I think youre right and then on October 16 2013, another news release stating the CBI is planning the removal of the three zeros. All the gurus will say , iraq is soooo close I can feel it!!!

For the ninth year in a row, Iraq wants to go international soooo bad...lol.

Pump it up big daddy!!!! Gooooo rrrrvvvvvvv!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Undercover Pumper..........Thats all I'm saying!

Actually easy's avatar says he is a "certified guru pumper"... get it right next time!wink.giflaugh.gif And as far as post's go..... I think easy is a "speed poster"... he gets more done in less time that way! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

2:27 PM [Coolbreeze] Here is our time window per call article and Studley- Salaries to be reduced by law of the three Presidencies by September 15. This means RV should be between now and September 15.

weren't we saying the same thing in February when the budget was completed? "How can they run a country and budget with a value of 1170" Seems we've been down this road before.

• Upvote 1

Well, I am attempting to update my calendar. Do I have the dates right for the RV?

Monday, August 15th! This is a sure thing because Okie, Rich Queen, Delta, Frank and the Gurus said so!

August 24th! UST/CMKX lawsuit finalized! This is a sure deal!

August 30/31-September 1! End of Ramadan and Eid al Fitr Holiday! This is a sure deal!

September 15th! Presidents Salaries to be paid! This is a sure deal!

For everyones' convenience I have also added the following:

October 3! National Iraqi Day!

November 6-9! Eid al Adha Holiday!

November 24th! Let's not forget the US' Thanksgiving Holiday!

November 26th! Islamic New Year!

December 5th! Ashura - not asura what that is but ashura it will RV!!

And then I just added a ***** (5 star) indicating a Five Star Day for every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday that the RV is a sure thing? I thought this would make it easy on the pumpers if everyone had a heads up. It must be exhausting to have to come up with this exciting news week after week after week!

Namaste! And I hope everyone has a joyfilled week!

• Upvote 3

Heard from GW Bush that his dad has so many dinar that he is going to buy the US with his dinars and give the US to Jeb to run on Sept 12th..... Cheney has got a book coming out..... is it true that he has a chapter dedicated to "my dinar and my offshore account"? Heard he bought a palace in Bagdad...heard it has hot and cold running oil in all the bathrooms...... can anyone confirm that for me?????? Meanwhile GW is on a horse , lost on the ranch in Texas.... sad...... One thiing that I heard was that O was going to Cheney's palace in Bagdad for rehab...... they are going to waterboard him, make sure he gets no sleep and pull out his nails till he becomes a Republican.... can someone confirm that for me?????? By the way, the intel I got from Okie.... I can't tell you, but it is the highest ..... Friends of Okie went to the bank and deposited their dinar in the bank and set up an account waiting for the RV...... If anyone knows of that happening in the US, please leave me a message..... cause I know from the questions I have asked, in the US the banks will not do it.... just another OKIE lie...... nuff said.... done deal... cash in at the banks on tues........ wait at the tellers window that is not open.... they will cash you out there on tues. as soon as it RV's

Well, I am attempting to update my calendar. Do I have the dates right for the RV?

. . . .

. . . .

Oh, allow me -- I speak jive:

December 5th! Ashura = Ashura's Shootin' it will be all down n' all by December 5th!

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

I think youre right and then on October 16 2013, another news release stating the CBI is planning the removal of the three zeros. All the gurus will say , iraq is soooo close I can feel it!!!

For the ninth year in a row, Iraq wants to go international soooo bad...lol.

Pump it up big daddy!!!! Gooooo rrrrvvvvvvv!!!!!

No wonder you sometimes sound so jaded!! I would, too, if I'd been hanging over my computer and staring at the DV website for nine years!! Sheesh!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Monday, August 15th! This is a sure thing because Okie, Rich Queen, Delta, Frank and the Gurus said so!

August 24th! UST/CMKX lawsuit finalized! This is a sure deal!

August 30/31-September 1! End of Ramadan and Eid al Fitr Holiday! This is a sure deal!

September 15th! Presidents Salaries to be paid! This is a sure deal!

For everyones' convenience I have also added the following:

October 3! National Iraqi Day!

November 6-9! Eid al Adha Holiday!

November 24th! Let's not forget the US' Thanksgiving Holiday!

November 26th! Islamic New Year!

And then I just added a ***** (5 star) indicating a Five Star Day for every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday that the RV is a sure thing? I thought this would make it easy on the pumpers if everyone had a heads up. It must be exhausting to have to come up with this exciting news week after week after week!

For whatever it may be worth...ashura is the number 10 in Arabic.

• Upvote 1

Salaries to be reduced by law of the three Presidencies by September 15. This means RV should be between now and September 15.

The Call Squad transcript 8/11/11:

Joey: Yes, I think on another site he said they were to be paid within 3 days of the RV by a deadline of September 15th

There is a Post Today in the DV News Section that Parliament Approved the Bill Today to Reduce the President's Salaries.

Let's Hope that These Guru's are Right about it Happening within 3 Days but I wouldn't Bank on it.

Speaking of (Piggy) Banks, Don't Tell Cisole about Joey's Prediction or he Might Start Another Countdown. :o

That Pudgy Pink Porker has more Countdowns than the Entire NASA Space Program ! :D

• Upvote 1

No wonder you sometimes sound so jaded!! I would, too, if I'd been hanging over my computer and staring at the DV website for nine years!! Sheesh!!!!

Not the DV site ( for 9 years).... But a few sites for sure......Sounds like a continuous deja-vu, unfortunately.....

It's difficult but I'll try and still keep a glimpse of glorious hope.( RV with no lop).

• Upvote 1

Did you flunk math??

sorry.......misread your post

Maybe not math, but i'd put my money on grammar/punctuation! :lol: Just messin' with ya, EZ. Seriously, lighten up! :P

Thanks for the post D.T. Hope they r right this time. I so want a holiday to meet some of u guys. smile.gifwink.gif

Do you mean that in a literal sense? The 'meet some of you guys' part? Woohoo! I got a date! Call me BB... 555-1234

i post on here yes but i remain content if people cant handle it they need to step back thats all im saying.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! :lol:

Man, I'm on a roll!

Hold on to your hats - Next month someone will predict an October 15th RV.

Better hurry, the world is supposed to end (again) on the 21st of October. I wonder if Okie and company is behind these end of days predictions?

• Upvote 1