Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

; Utah Securities Division, NASDAQ, and Better Business Bureau States Dinar Investment Is A Scam

DON'T DO THAT TO ME

Geez!!! I am an old woman, with heart problems now, and the older I get and the sicker I get the more I count on the RV. So don't do that, please!

Where are my pills? They were here just a minute ago. There was a little white pill for the heart, it's near the rat poison blood thinner warfarin stuff ... in here somewhere ... oh, there it is ... Digoxin ... yeah ... or did I already take that? Maybe! Did I mention that Alzheimers is setting in too? See, there you go! You scared me enough to stop the heart and start the alzheimers! Way to go fella! ... Maybe I need a drink ... no, that won't work, I don't drink. Gimme that digoxin ... what time is it, is it time for this yet?

:blink:

smee2

Hahahahahahaha! Nice! B)

OR.....

This could be a country's actual freaking currency... that is being assisted and guided by relatively unknown groups like:

IMF

World Bank

Arab League

United Nations

AND... Although not currently internationally traded (easily), It does not take a rocket scientist or some paranoid person from Utah to understand that it will someday be (easily) tradeable internationally.

NOR.... Will the value remain at it's paltry level for its entire existence forever and ever and ever. C'mon bro!!! Have faith and a little patience! Patience being the operative word. Treat it like a long term investment and hope for something a little sooner. I promise you... those people providing the links haven't done 1/100th of the research many of us have done. ;)

Thanks for an intelligent comment all others seem to be hot heads and name callers....dinarminer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On a slightly UNrelated note....

It's always amazed me, and even more so now with the recent raid on dinar summit HQ or whatever, that these 3 letter agencies are so selective in who they choose to persue.

The mentioned United World Exchange being my case in point...I know several different individuals that were scammed by this company, and got porked myself for 5mil in early 07.

I guess this is just a rant, as I tracked every lead I could find for almost 2 yrs, and was eventually told by a private Inv. that was hired (not by me) that it was a lost cause.

Just a little hard to swallow in this age of "every keystroke you make on the internet can be tracked", and yet these thieves can prey on the military primarily, with absolutely no consequences.

There is no revaluation news that can possibly produce a profit. If Iraq removes a few zeroes from its currency, it does not multiply the value of older bills. Only a complete fool would believe such revaluation lies.

This fraud is so widespread that the question comes up several times per week. The web is filled with lies from the dinar sellers, but the correct info is available.

Here are three links from reliable unbiased sources; Utah Securities Division, NASDAQ, Better Business Bureau. All info is still accurate.

Source(s):

http://www.securities.utah.gov/press/top…

http://www.nasdaq.com/newscontent/200904…

http://www.bbb.org/us/article/bbb-warns-…

:angry:Now I need to l know how to get rid of my worthless dinars.

Please leave this forum if you think it's a scam and file your own BBB complaint. NUT JOB!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for an intelligent comment all others seem to be hot heads and name callers....dinarminer

You posted links to three articles and claimed the dinar is a scam ... yet when your little ruse is proven to have NO basis - we're all hot heads?!? I felt I was obliged to point out your folly in your NOT even reading the articles you were referencing, as it in fact did make you appear less than astute. If I inadvertently offended you by pointing out the error of your ways - then you better grow some thicker skin, or actually read and understand what you are posting before you make a fool of yourself the next time..

• Upvote 2

Are you really trying to sell them? I mean, I have seen people put them up for sale here on he site just be serious about how much you are looking for to sell them. It is easy to get confused with the different opinions and articles out there but just hang in there. You already bought them, so it doesn't hurt to stick them in your sock drawer "just in case" right? Wishing everyone a great day :) God Bless!

• Upvote 1

dinarminer.............WOW........What a splash you have made. What did you expect my friend? You come on here with this screaming declaration that we are all screwed and here's your proof in these links you provided.............But we have already heard that Utah thinks this is a scam and pryor study had already rejected this analogy by this forum in general.

But then here you come yelling the "The Sky IS Falling"!!!!!!! .......................So what did you expect? A warm welcome and a thank you?

Well you got ripped didn't you. Yes you did and it's probably not over yet...............You will live.......and you will learn. These folks here are not gonna go easy on this kind of post. Even Adam Montana gave you a rebuke and that doesn't happen very often. So you got whacked. Pretty good too. However I don't see a lot of negs on you so consider that the forum has gone easy on you.

Emotions run high here and you just walked into a buzz saw with this post. You deserved it as well. BUT!!!! You can redeem yourself by not doing this again. We,(this forum), get posts like yours all the time and myself personaly have had it with this type of post by folks who post as expert and appear to want to save us all from our folly. You complained and stated,(foolishly IMO), the amount you hold and that it was now worthless. If that's all you have and you feel screwed consider yourself lucky because you are not in to deep. Like drox said......sit tight and don't sweat it because it has to come up sometime and since you are not deeply invested just sit, wait, and breathe easy. The money you invested is already gone and now you hold worthless dinar. Suck it up. Go back to work and make somemore money and you'll be fine.

One more thing dinarminer..............Your IP address is like your telephone number. Both of those numbers are tied to a data base that has everything your service provider needs to bill you and that includes your address. That is not hard to discern and you place yourself at risk by declaring on a public,(kinda), forum how much you have. Catch my drift bubba? Don't do it again for your own sake.

Welcome to DV.................Learn or burn.

• Upvote 4

DON'T DO THAT TO ME

Geez!!! I am an old woman, with heart problems now, and the older I get and the sicker I get the more I count on the RV. So don't do that, please!

Where are my pills? They were here just a minute ago. There was a little white pill for the heart, it's near the rat poison blood thinner warfarin stuff ... in here somewhere ... oh, there it is ... Digoxin ... yeah ... or did I already take that? Maybe! Did I mention that Alzheimers is setting in too? See, there you go! You scared me enough to stop the heart and start the alzheimers! Way to go fella! ... Maybe I need a drink ... no, that won't work, I don't drink. Gimme that digoxin ... what time is it, is it time for this yet?

:blink:

smee2

smee... you crack me up!tongue.gif Now lets go have a drink... oh, right, you don't drink... guess I'll have 2 then!wink.gif

There is no revaluation news that can possibly produce a profit. If Iraq removes a few zeroes from its currency, it does not multiply the value of older bills. Only a complete fool would believe such revaluation lies.

This fraud is so widespread that the question comes up several times per week. The web is filled with lies from the dinar sellers, but the correct info is available.

Again this is why the ones in charge did not want the average "joeshmo" investing in the Dinar.

Research seems to be something many "newbies" forget to do.

Edited by Sirius

Don't you find it interesting that the closer we get to an acutal RV, the louder the noise gets from the naysayers? What could possibly motivate a person with a total of 2 posts to offer something like this? One of three possibilities come to mind:

1. Someone pumped him REALLY hard (like telling him that the RV WILL occur in July), and he bought a lot of IQD (more than he could afford) solely for that reason.

2. He works for an organization (the CBI? The GOI? The list goes on) which is trying to scare IQD investors into returning their holdings, thus decreasing the amount of IQD in the hands of speculative investors like us.'

3. He has a savior complex, and feels it's his obligation to rescue us poor, ignorant slobs from the consequences of our own actions.

I'm sure there are other possibilities. These are the three that occur to me. Regardless, if you haven't invested more than you can afford to lose, what's the problem? I came into this investment with my eyes wide open, so no Chicken Little will dissuade me from riding this horse to the finish line. GO RV!

I like your reason #3. It seems to fit most of the naysayers and the lopsters. Good post! Plus 1biggrin.gif

Let me know what you'll take for them. Given your opinion they are now 'worthless,' I'd be willing to give you $20 for your holdings.

Cheers.

I will give you $00.86 on the Dollar for dinar trade. Since you think its gonna be so profitable! :o . I tell you what I will give you a better deal. $.50 on the dollar. I give you my ten million dinar for $5,000,000.

Deal ;) !!!!!!

Here are three links from reliable unbiased sources; Utah Securities Division, NASDAQ, Better Business Bureau. All info is still accurate.

Source(s):

http://www.securities.utah.gov/press/top…

http://www.nasdaq.com/newscontent/200904…

http://www.bbb.org/us/article/bbb-warns-…

When this comes to fruition, which it will very shortly, I'm gonna buy you an "I'm with stupid" t-shirt. Only the arrow will be pointing straight up.

• Upvote 3

One more thing dinarminer..............Your IP address is like your telephone number. Both of those numbers are tied to a data base that has everything your service provider needs to bill you and that includes your address. That is not hard to discern and you place yourself at risk by declaring on a public,(kinda), forum how much you have. Catch my drift bubba? Don't do it again for your own sake.

Welcome to DV.................Learn or burn.

Love that Texan Wisdom!

Forget about your investment and give up your anxiety, rage, and negative thinking. You are just scared. You can't think straight when you react from fear.

If you put your dinar away .... completely out of sight.... as I have, you will scarcely ever think about them. Then stop reading the boards. Stop listening to dinar chats. Stop researching, stop googling the rates. Pull out man! Chill.

Now... breathe.... and just wait. Your life will be much more satisfying. You don't need to be aggravated on a daily basis. Just forget about it, and enjoy your life and keep your dinar. Someday, you will be a happy person with a fat bank account.

AND... Although not currently internationally traded (easily), It does not take a rocket scientist or some paranoid person from Utah to understand that it will someday be (easily) tradeable internationally.

And when it does become internationally traded it has no where to go but UP (and most likely fast). So even without an R/V we could make a bunch.

• Upvote 2

And when it does become internationally traded it has no where to go but UP (and most likely fast). So even without an R/V we could make a bunch.

1. Liquidity

There is currently no active market for dinars. You can buy them but can you sell them? We surveyed several dealers and found that the difference between what you can buy dinars for and what you can sell them for is approximately 20%. This means that the dinar will have to appreciate by at least 20% before you could sell the currency back at break-even. It is worth noting that since the new dinar was introduced after the U.S. invasion it has only appreciated about 23% total.

2. Currencies with extremely low values are often demonetized

It is quite common for countries with currencies that have very low values compared to other currencies to demonetize their existing hard currency and issue new currency with new values. For example, the Venezuelans, another oil economy, demonetized the bolivar (trading at 2,150 to the USD) in 2008 and allowed currency owners to exchange 1,000 of them for 1 new bolivar.

The new bolivar now trades at 2.15 to the USD. This demonetization and revaluation process has been done over and over again in modern history. One of the risks here is the process required to get your hard currency dinars exchanged for potentially a second issue of new dinars at a new value. If there is an extremely illiquid market today there is likely going to be one then as well. It may be something that can only be done in Iraq which could make the process extremely expensive.

3. Inflation

Currently the Iraqi Central Bank is reporting inflation rates that vary, depending on the month, from -4% to +8%. If the government and economy become more unstable than they are at present, those inflation rates could skyrocket. Hyper-inflation destroys the value of hard currency. By the time the Turkish government revalued in 2008 the lira had inflated to 1.5million lira to the USD.

The bottom line is that this is an investment opportunity marketed by unregistered advisors to mostly unsophisticated currency investors. No risks are disclosed and past information is fabricated or modified to make the opportunity look better than it really is. This investment is a gamble at best. :shakehead::huh: