Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment

igotafew

• 4 weeks later...

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue

Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse

World Wide Financial

Apocalyse can be averted by the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and its Official

World Wide Announcement! Let the IQD be the final World Wide

Currency?PRLog (Press Release) – Aug 08, 2011 – With the G7 and G20

Meetings, the world wide outcry for financial deliverance, World Wide Unity

through Finances is the Solution now, compromise?The Iraqi Dinar Revaluation is

the Solution to US Debt Crisis and World Wide Financial Apocalypse.” The right

word-DESIRE. We must combine our desire for this one thing,”. Solomon Johnson

The Clever Giver Shares. His message and intent of goodwill for a Miracle that

will save the US Debt Situation and the World Wide Financial Apocalyse! This is

the Better New World Order Plan: (Give the citizens Iraqi Dinar, revalue the

Trillions of IQD around the world and pay off all the debt) Why can’t we do

that? “The Clever Giver” by Solomon Johnson &”The World Wide Iraqi Dinar

Clever Giver Windfall ” are free on inetgiant and Several Iraqi Dinar holders

groups on Facebook as documents. Although they were published on Kindle Amazon

,they have been free for a while to everyone and anyone. As the Author of the

book and founder of DBA SOLOMON JOHNSON THE CLEVER GIVER giving away millions of

Iraqi Dinar to charities, churches, organizations,individuals along with the

free lotto,MegaMillions, and Powerball tickets he believes “The Revalue should

not be held back any further because of the United States (dba corporation) for

any reason. One Nation does not the world hinder or stop. Multi-lateral

leadership in the world markets is at hand. Purchase,invest,and gift as much

Dinar as possible,The Windows are opening up, the WINDFALL is here!!!!

Hallelujah!!!” Solomon claims. Since the Debt Limit Bill went through.

United States dba(corporation) is no longer holding back the Revalue of the

Dinar according to White House and Pentagon sources cited during conference.

“We have given MILLIONS of Iraqi Dinar to charities & churches such

as the Salvation Army, Montgomery County Food Bank, St.Vincent De Paul, Sacred

Heart Church, April Sound church, Montgomery Baptist Church, St James Episcopal

Church,Living Branch Church, Christian Tabernacle church,Apostolic Brotherhood

International, Inc, United Pentecostal Churches International, Hope

Tabernacle,Christian Prayer Center,Apostolic Tabernacle,The Montgomery Public

Library(friends),Theatre Department Conroe High School,numerous individuals who

were praying for financial miracles, and also gave hundred million dollar

Jackpot plus Mega Millions, POWERBALL, Lotto Texas tickets by CERTIFIED MAIL

RETURN RECEIPT to Salvation Army, Children’s Miracle Network, Woodforest

Charitable Foundation,Solara Hospital,CornerStone Healthcare Group,Highland

Capital Management LP,Hearthstone Assisted Living,Central Bank of Iraq(USPS

Custom Declaration CN-22 LC893730797US),Jackpot Ventures LLC,D.Trade Inc,Mr

Carlos Slim Helu Telmex USA LLC,Samtech Healthcare Services LLC,GID Associates

Inc,MP Security Inc,Steve Harrison MILLION Dollar Author Club&RTIR Bradley

Communications Corp,Warren Buffet Berksire Hathaway Inc, numerous unnamed

individuals ,and other corporations for the intention of causing the windows of

heaven to open, men to give into each others bossoms, and the Miraculous

manifestation of wealth prosperity and happiness for all mankind for the highest

good of all concerned. The time for the Iraqi Dinar revalue is fully come.The

people of the world is one through this Revaluation and nothing shall be

restrained from us what we have imagined to do. In this of the Iraqi Dinar We

ARE ONE! Halllelujah! Revalue the IQD(Iraqi Dinar) and all will be well .We also

gave an undisclosed amount of Iraqi Dinar to the Barak Obama Presidential

Re-election Campaign, and also the self-same Lotto Texas,MegaMillions,Powerball

tickets given to others to the President of the United States of America (Bush

and Obama) ,United States(dba corporation), and the United States Department of

the Treasury. All were given as gifts with no strings attached by us. In the

past even Oprah’s Angel Network, Harpo productions, and others were given to as

well. “Pay off all world wide Debt with Iraqi Dinar after its REVALUATION!

Revalue the Dinar” says Solomon Johnson! ANNOUNCE THE REVALUE FOR THE HIGHEST

GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED! What will be the G7 AND G20 decisions for the world

currencies? Will we re-gain our AAA credit America? Why can’t the world have one.

http://iqd.me/l/mt

Video link

Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed by White House Pentagon Sources http://goo.gl/fb/WyIR5

This is why I only listen to Adam...When I get that text from him......then I will get excited!smile.gif

Now you have to know if this were true we all would have seen a post from Adam..........

It looks like we have an underlying problem here. Adam you have a stalker!!!! Priscilla, please ...all you have to do is research for yourself. Adam is a GREAT businessman, but you can research and find out just as much as Adam..trust me... I have and NO...I am not a VIP member.. Just make the effort and do not rely on others, because in this UGLY world that we live in, you will be taken advantage of.

• Downvote 1

The original text of this comes from a press release someone posted to PRLOG which is a site ANYONE can join and post releases on whether it is true or not. This is NOT from any official or reputable person. It was posted on another site and pulled down within 5 minutes because it is false.

I just checked PRLOG to see if I could cut and paste the original press release here BUT it is now deleted. The User who posted it was named "DBA SOLOMON JOHNSON THE CLEVER GIVER". I checked his page whih is (http://pressroom.prlog.org/IraqiDinarMiracle/) and it shows that he has no releases. This morning it showed that he had put out the release above. I think it is obvious that the user started a free account at Prlog simply so that he could make this release and cause problems. I can't believe all of the so-called gurus who are acting like this came from some official media outlet or member of the press. Their reaction is probably the very reason he made the post and now he is probably laughing at how many people he fooled into think this was actual intel.

Its good to see you Carter. You have not posted in awhile. I hope all is well in the forex world for you. :)

.We also

gave an undisclosed amount of Iraqi Dinar to the Barak Obama Presidential

Re-election Campaign, and also the self-same Lotto Texas,MegaMillions,Powerball

tickets given to others to the President of the United States of America (Bush

and Obama) ,United States(dba corporation), and the United States Department of

the Treasury. All were given as gifts with no strings attached by us.

Read more:

All were given as gifts...are they so posed to turn in all gifts???can't keep it,.. some body dropped the ball

Video link

Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed by White House Pentagon Sources http://goo.gl/fb/WyIR5

Well noor, I hate to tell ya but your video link is to a conference call done on August 30th. No video per se, just images of dinars and people with dinars and Okie and his gang pumping crap over the airwaves. President Obama signed off on the RV??

What the hell has the president of the US have to do with Iraq's currency? I'll tell ya - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!

And the fact that Okie will vouch for DMoney's intel??? That's like the pot calling the kettle black. And of course Okie knew at 1:30 pm that it was going to happen at 6pm? Sure he did !!! Never mind the fact that he already announced sometime back in June or July that THIS (president signing off on RV) was already done and the RV will happen tomorrow

A broken watch is right more times than Okie !!

• Upvote 2

This may be good news, and probably posting in wrong forum, but still wanted to share:

Govt planning to increase value of Iraqi Dinar by omiting 3 zeros

Dinar to become the "strongest in the Middle East" by removing three zeros, says a member of Iraqi parliament's Economic Committee.

Iraq's current money, printed after the 2003 US-led war, is 150 times bigger in quantity than the Swiss edition of the Iraqi Dinar used in the country. Iraq's smallest bill used in the markets is the 250 Dinar bill (approximately US$0.2)

Mahma Khalil told that the plan is to keep balance between the real value of the money and its value in the stock exchange market.

"The omission of the three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the international confidence and credibility of it," said Mahma Khalil, "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has a real strategy for this issue"

CBI has stressed on more than one occasion on the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency suitable for large transactions in addition to the presence of small coins. There has also been calls for currencies in the Arabic, Kurdish and English languages.

"Iraq will have in the next few years large revenues of oil that could reach to 6 million bpd as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism," Khalila said, for which the county will need a currency with strong value in the world markets.

CBI announced on June 23 about its willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the bank.

Reported by Khudr Khallat

RN/RY/AKnews

http://www.aknews.co...paign=DTN+Iraq:

I'm telling you guys that Obama has been holding this thing up for a long time now. He wants to make the world look like he was the one to save the United States when this thing revalues.

When it does you can bet that the US government is going to cash in and save the US by paying off the deficit and say see how I helped the United States and don't you think for a moment that the majority of the population would look at him like a hero.

I say we all take a huge ad the all the major newspapers and tell the general public exactly who saved this country. Certainly not Obama.

But us small and larger investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This may be good news, and probably posting in wrong forum, but still wanted to share:

Govt planning to increase value of Iraqi Dinar by omiting 3 zeros

Dinar to become the "strongest in the Middle East" by removing three zeros, says a member of Iraqi parliament's Economic Committee.

Iraq's current money, printed after the 2003 US-led war, is 150 times bigger in quantity than the Swiss edition of the Iraqi Dinar used in the country. Iraq's smallest bill used in the markets is the 250 Dinar bill (approximately US$0.2)

Mahma Khalil told that the plan is to keep balance between the real value of the money and its value in the stock exchange market.

"The omission of the three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the international confidence and credibility of it," said Mahma Khalil, "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has a real strategy for this issue"

CBI has stressed on more than one occasion on the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency suitable for large transactions in addition to the presence of small coins. There has also been calls for currencies in the Arabic, Kurdish and English languages.

"Iraq will have in the next few years large revenues of oil that could reach to 6 million bpd as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism," Khalila said, for which the county will need a currency with strong value in the world markets.

CBI announced on June 23 about its willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the bank.

Reported by Khudr Khallat

RN/RY/AKnews

http://www.aknews.co...paign=DTN+Iraq:

hmmm this is something to think about...