Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Better Late Than Never

cisole

Honestly, there is no way america is gonna go under, if the rv of iraq is what it takes then so be it!

I know that america and europe will have a plan, plus all the money spent on the iraq project,

theres gotta be an insentive to that, why would we bankrupt ourselves to liberate a country on the other side of the world.

GO RV.....GO U.S.....GO EUROPE.... :lol:

• Upvote 3

Could one of you summarize??

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn, huh? the burning bird speaks again :eek:

If the dollar tanks and the dinar is on the rise, we couldn't be in a better place!

Go RV! :rolleyes:

if the dollar tanks we will be in a very bad place, make no mistake about that. I cant believe any American would root for the dollar to "tank".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What ever happened to the "basket currency" theory or should I say proposed talks?

I dont know honestly.....Im not sure what they plan on doing, things can always change but as of now the USD is backing the value of the dinar so if the USD drops then the dinar will be affected!

And if the dollar tanks, what shall we exchange it for? I can see that I'm in way over my head!

Well it seems like it wouldnt matter because regardless the dinar will drop along with the USD.....but if you live here in the states it wouldnt make a whole lot of sense to exchange for a different currency ya know?

• Upvote 1

If the USD tanks then "yes" we will get more for our Dinar at cash in - but if the dollar tanks it will take more dollars to buy what use to take less. It is never a good thing to wish that the USD tanks.

If our executive office allows the dollar to tank, it will be for strategic reasons, and, therefore, short-term.

If the dinar is already set at a per-dollar-rate, it will be good for us, because the dollar's value will quickly rebound.

Thanks for posting.

I was introduced to this little radio talk show not too long ago and whenever I find it posted I know I will have an enjoyable listen. He used a term this time I may have to adopt for my own ... political athiest ... definitely my style.

Anyway, thanks for the post ... really appreciate it so much

:)

smee2