Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

black water security..im in iraq

Keep you head down Larry, and let's get you back to the farm safe and sound.

I couldn't agree with you more. Larry...when is your tour over? Let's all pray for his release from his tour and that he makes it home to his farm safe and sound. Thanks so much for your update. You are encouraging to me and I thank you for all that you do. Any news you get safely is always appreciated, but please don't risk your life to get it. We just want you home.

i have been in iraq for 3 yrs now,,anyway i watch out for some of the goverment people hear in the greenzone.the place i stay at is right hear in the g/z..i see alot and hear a lot..i read this page when i get time .wow!!!!! lots of crap...lol.one thing to say ,dont worry ur little butts ..what i hear from the people i drive around .is that this is going too happen real soon ,the coins comeing out by the end of sept ..wht i was told the other day ,and the good old usa is most of the hold up on this rv .i want this too happen soon .i have been shot 3 times .im getting old .dont get me wrong i make good $$$$,but this place is crazy allways looking out for a person to blow u up or shoot u .its not as bad as it was in the past but still i want to go home to my farm .anyway tonite im takeing some off the big goverment big wigs to a big thing going on out of the green zone,so i will ask them some ? about the dinar.but i think everthing is done over hear ,,

Read more:

Larry,

If it is true, as the moderators pointed out by your IP address and you are actually in OHIO right now and lying about being in IRAQ than I will pray for you that you find peace and truth. Very sad that this has turned into people posing as those that we respect so much. Currently, my nephew is on his third tour. This one is in Afghanistan, but the first two in Iraq. If you are lying as they say please do tell lies that take away from others that deserve our respect!

By the way...I actually grew up on a farm in OHIO...so don't give us a bad name too!!

End of Rant....Had to do this for my nephew, who is a Marine serving our country

Edited by Lotsofdreams
  • Upvote 4

i have been in iraq for 3 yrs now,,anyway i watch out for some of the goverment people hear in the greenzone.the place i stay at is right hear in the g/z..i see alot and hear a lot..i read this page when i get time .wow!!!!! lots of crap...lol.one thing to say ,dont worry ur little butts ..what i hear from the people i drive around .is that this is going too happen real soon ,the coins comeing out by the end of sept ..wht i was told the other day ,and the good old usa is most of the hold up on this rv .i want this too happen soon .i have been shot 3 times .im getting old .dont get me wrong i make good $$$$,but this place is crazy allways looking out for a person to blow u up or shoot u .its not as bad as it was in the past but still i want to go home to my farm .anyway tonite im takeing some off the big goverment big wigs to a big thing going on out of the green zone,so i will ask them some ? about the dinar.but i think everthing is done over hear ,,

GOD SPEED BROTHER! May He bring you home safely to the farm. So be it.

THanks for the report!

He made that face when he was asked to provide his real BC ;)

let me get all of you stirred up......It looks like the face of a re-elected President in 2012..............courtesy of a split GOP..........go tea baggers..............it is good practice trying to get the Speaker to step down...better yet just run a candidate as a 3rd party...........it will bring back memories of the great Ross Perot........
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Your IP address leads you elsewhere.... in Ohio ~ just saying

Wow....Cool insight. Thank you.

B) If true what does that make him???(besides a un-ethical liar that is?)

Also, how do you decipher thier location, nice trick!!!

What a discrace. This guy claims to be working for a company that no longer exisits under that name and has no more contracts in Iraq. Delta is correct....

Im retired SOF and this kind of crap really ticks me off. Shame on those that do this kind of thing.

On the nose :twothumbs: I would EXPECT to be banned.

Personal feeling, no innuendo...

Good to hear you are doing okay, and like my husband he too is ready to come home, I think 6 years over there as a contractor is way too long. I am so ready for him to be home you could not imagine. I sure hope this thing goes soon, so all our contractors that are invested will be able to come home and try to live a normal life. God bless you and be safe.

Larry, Larry, Larry... there are a lot of vets, current contractors and past contractors on this board. Your statements do not pass the sniff test and even though good minded folks have believed and wished you a safe return, those of us who ARE combat veterans and who have worked as PSC's have a diffferent wish for poser's, liar's and losers...

It goes beyond being sad - it is shameful...

Stolen Valor is a crime in Zangaro...

Perhaps we are in error for suspecting you have been less than forthright in presenting your bonfides - a simple explanation of why you were in Ohio in April and why your IP address indicates you are not posting from Iraq may very well clear up the suspicion. If you can provide that information, I will be the first to apologize for suspecting you of unethical behavior.

Until then, either fix it or get lost.

George

• Upvote 6

Larry.

I am the owner of Peregrine Security Agency. I am in Iraq (not Ohio). Last time I talked to Eric he had people in Afghanistan, but still wasn't doing anything in Iraq . That has been a few weeks. I guess I need to email him and see what has changed since then.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Way to go George et al. Even if we're wrong about Larry's creds, I think it serves us well to continue to police our street and discourage all the fakers out there looking for a cheap and dishonest thrill.

If you don't have something real to bring to the table, then please take your garbage, disinformation and lies elsewhere, and close the door behind you. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Just for the record, the IP address isn't always a tell all. When I was working in Iraq, I regularly accessed the internet from 3 different IP addresses, none of them showed me in Iraq. 2 of them were state-side and 1 was from another middle east country.

Edited by Dandy1

I have to call Bravo Sierra on this ! For a start there is no Blackwater they changed their name to XE and they also have no more security gigs in the greenzone. The people you puport to drive around ,that would have that kind of intel,don't discuss that in a vehicle and second the State Department fired Blackwater.

your incorrect there is still security gigs, the company is triple canopy

Hi, Man, Just curious, and a little suprised to see you throw the Blackwater name out there. I mean no disrespect yet ..... Im wondering what you know about the aquisition of Blackwater and what the name of the shop is now? Please understand no accusations here, just tired of the BS so Im calling you out now. I am hoping you are who you say you are and more over, that you understand how unhappy the organization you are speaking of would be if they find out you are not what you say you are. I hope you will get back to me. If in fact you are there, and you are who you say you are. Then God Bless you and take care. If you are not..... Then all I can say is ..................

"Quietlearner"

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the TRUTH!!!"

• Upvote 1