Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Saturday Nite Special

DinarThug

From CNN. We're Still Broadcasting On Red Alert. We've Been Up Since The Crack Of Noon.

OKIE OIL MAN] I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO PAY TO HAVE ERRECTED ON INTERSTATE 40 WHICH CROSSES THE NATION THE LARGEST BILL BOARD SIGN AVAILABLE AND ALL IT IS GOING TO SAY IS----THANKS GEORGE BUSH--WE SURE MISS YOU

[OKIE OIL MAN] WILL DO DOUG BUT DON'T LOOK FOR ANYTHING TILL TOMORROW NIGHT LATE

THIS IS HUGE IMHO ---- READ THIS ----- Congressional leaders were working over the weekend to design new legislation to head off a government default.

House Speaker John Boehner told House Republicans in a conference call after meeting with President Barack Obama Saturday that he hoped to be able to announce a "viable framework for progress" by 4 p.m. EDT on Sunday, before Asian financial markets open, two participants told the Associated Press.

The goal is to produce at least a framework agreement to raise the nation's debt limit by Monday, congressional officials said. Even that would allow scarcely enough time for the House and Senate to clear legislation in time for Obama's signature by the Aug. 2 deadline, a week from Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43864749/ns/politics-capitol_hill/?GT1=...

New Dinar Web Site – taking Debit Cards also… http://www.dinarinc.com/

[ministerb] Ok GANG....I just saw it less than 5 minutes ago live on iraqi tv Alsharqiya tv 1 rate 4.40 [ministerb] I cant read arabic...but i saw it on the financial page with gold silver and oil [ministerb] YES...4.40 [ministerb] well..I saw the entire news [texman] Look. I personally know ministerb and I know that he only speaks the truth [OKIE OIL MAN] DID YOU GUYS TAKE THE TIME TO READ WHAT MINISTERB JUST POSTED ABOUT RATE ON IRAQ TV---GUESS WHAT IT WAS??------4.40

empty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

thug...the crack of noon is too early to have to get up and broadcast....question for those "other" guys....how do they get a bonafied, verified posted rate of $4.40. or anything else when it hasn't been given out yet.....geez! we will know the rate when the CBI gives an official notice to the world...not likely to be leaked before hand unless.....Wikileak has it :lol:

• Upvote 2

thug...the crack of noon is too early to have to get up and broadcast....question for those "other" guys....how do they get a bonafied, verified posted rate of $4.40. or anything else when it hasn't been given out yet.....geez! we will know the rate when the CBI gives an official notice to the world...not likely to be leaked before hand unless.....Wikileak has it :lol:

It RV'd on the 30th on June in country... Pay attention!! :D

• Upvote 1

B)

Is that $ 4.41 or £4.41!? either way i like it but ideally i would like it in £ 's please. noticed the gurus r wrong again. hmmmmmmmm.............Now why does that not surprise me? Thanks for the post . HOPE THIS REALLY IS AT LEAST CLOSE TO THE RATE. GO R.V. ! B)

• Upvote 1