Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOWER DENOMS OUT...

Aqua Dude

if you check his old posts he does say they are Libyan Dinar

The Machine, on 23 June 2011 - 01:06 AM, said:

WTH ..... Whats those 5 & 10 notes in the picture you attached, can you post a pic just of them, both sides ??

I invested in 2 types of Dinar. The 5 and 10 are Libyan Dinar.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

More Sleuthing... Question with boldness... I am not sure if I am right or wrong. All I know is all of us should try an debunk every rumor as quick as possible until we RV for real.

Here is the picture with my notes.

post-36027-131103922844_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

More Sleuthing... Question with boldness... I am not sure if I am right or wrong. All I know is all of us should try an debunk every rumor as quick as possible until we RV for real.

Thxs pretty cool how you did that...Thxs, +1

pp

I've worked as PhotoShop guru (ooppsss wrong word!!!!) a multitude of years. Began learning color theory on PhotoShop 2.5. Its funny how anyone with a computer now days thinks they can bend the rules of image-logic without knowledge-e.g.- light, shadows, perspective, etc. I call monkey business

and why would the scan screen for the denom be on a background of DV site (with ads???!!!) Things that make you go hmmm...

Funny... I was working on my "Things that make you go hmmmmm!!!" picture in Illustrator when you posted this.. see above post.

Co-ink-e-dink

Great notes ans still the translucency light eludes these notes as real. But why, oh why the DB background for this pic?!?!? simpleton.... :rolleyes:

if you check his old posts he does say they are Libyan Dinar

The Machine, on 23 June 2011 - 01:06 AM, said:

WTH ..... Whats those 5 & 10 notes in the picture you attached, can you post a pic just of them, both sides ??

I invested in 2 types of Dinar. The 5 and 10 are Libyan Dinar.

Read more:

Yep, those are Libyan dinar - it was brought up here not too long ago - if I remember the picture was for used for being verified as owning dinar.

Libyan 5 dinar note (2009)

http://www.banknotes.com/ly73.htm

Libyan 10 dinar note (2009)

http://www.banknotes.com/ly74.htm

The # 5 and the # 10 are face different directions yet the bills "bodies" seem to be opposing. Just something else to point out.

LYBIAN DINARS

i can't believe this thread made the Space Cowboy Dinar CC.....thats EPIC!!!!!

rumors spread fast....im so sorry for mistaking these for the iraqi lower dinar, please forgive me my friends

No worries.... Got the blood boiling a bit!

Thanks... HopefulTxn... that does it

ha ha ha im looking

Yep, those are Libyan dinar - it was brought up here not too long ago - if I remember the picture was for used for being verified as owning dinar.

Libyan 5 dinar note (2009)

http://www.banknotes.com/ly73.htm

Libyan 10 dinar note (2009)

http://www.banknotes.com/ly74.htm

Thanks for your help :)

LYBIAN DINARS

i can't believe this thread made frankx CC.....thats EPIC!!!!!

rumors spread fast....im so sorry for mistaking these for the iraqi lower dinar, please forgive me my friends

Hi Aqua :)

It is actually good you learned from this, and how easy it is

for things like this to turn into a frenzy, of course with someone

such as franks place. :lol:

Of course you are forgiven my friend :) , we all make mistakes. You came

across something that you thought was legit, and we have many sharp

members here that helped you realize it was not. In addition, *IF* and when

lower denoms in fact do come out, we have enough members here in Iraq

that will let us know.

Have a good evening Aqua :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

ill triple check next time :(

Hello Aqua Dude, The 5 and 10 are Genuine Libyan Dinar. If you research a post a couple of weeks ago I

Stipulated that I myself invested in Iraqi and Libyan Dinar.

Just a quick note. I did not attempt to pass these off as Iraqi Dinar. When I posted I explained what type of Dinar these were.

I come to DV to compare intel. To take to the Mosque on Jummah Fridays. To see if it coinsides with what the Iraqi have to say within the Mosque here in Los Angeles.

Best Regards.

Hashim Muhammad

• Upvote 3

All I can say is way to go everyone. It was discussed, researched, and debunked. :P:P:P

Love this forum. :D:D Can't wait until the day we see the real deal.

Kimberlye B)

P.S. Thanks for putting it out there, Aqua Dude. Nice try.

Edited by Kimberlye

Hello Aqua Dude, The 5 and 10 are Genuine Libyan Dinar. If you research a post a couple of weeks ago I

Stipulated that I myself invested in Iraqi and Libyan Dinar.

Just a quick note. I did not attempt to pass these off as Iraqi Dinar. When I posted I explained what type of Dinar these were.

I come to DV to compare intel. To take to the Mosque on Jummah Fridays. To see if it coinsides with what the Iraqi have to say within the Mosque here in Los Angeles.

Best Regards.

Hashim Muhammad

Thanks Hashim

I truly hope that the 3 zero articles haven't slowed down Dinar sales to the point that this is we can expect in the future.

Having a little fun with photoshop is all well and good, but somebody is going to see this, and spend the diaper money on reserve Dinar.

That's really going to cause a stink.

guess they can use the dinar for wipes being as the baby will have no diaper :huh:

All I can say is way to go everyone. It was discussed, researched, and debunked. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Love this forum. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Can't wait until the day we see the real deal.

Kimberlye cool.gif

P.S. Thanks for putting it out there, Aqua Dude. Nice try.

I know K, isn't this place fun!

Maserati and the others; you're right; I'm only a Photoshop hacker and I can tell these are faked. Numerous clues, least of which the bills, particularly the 10,000 note isn't even cut straight! And that's not the viewing angle of the bill or its position. And yes, they've taken parts of bills and almost sneakily reassembled them into "new" ones. They're virtual. wink.gif Let's call them eDinars! and they can represent an eRV - eWheeeeeeEEEEeeee!!!

Fun try though.

Peace Out