Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOWER DENOMS OUT...

Aqua Dude

http://dinarvets.com/forums/uploads/1308073453/med_gallery_25337_417_886833.jpg

and just for all the bashers that want to say that the 10 and the 5 dinar bills in the picture are old iraqi bills....LIES...heres the site that shows iraqs currency ALL THROUGH HISTORY

http://www.atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/iraq.html

as you see there is no exact image of these dinars...therefore these are the new ones!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

wow, no frickin way those are 5, 10's omg could it really be?? thanks for the post. This might be the end i wish we could get a better picture though of them. Anyhow if this is true and they are REAL we are on our way.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post. They must be the older bills. If they are truly out, then that is a great sign. They are not going to have those little notes out, unless they worth something. Otherwise, they would be issuing wheelbarrows to buy a refrigerator.

Go RV!!!!

:):):)

Why would someone cover up the most sought after pictures in Dinar World with a stack of 10,000 and 25,000 notes when taking pictures of these supposedly new bills? And there's no writing on the notes aside from the numbers. Makes no sense. :unsure:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I did a little investigation. If I read this correctly this picture was taken in front of a DV member screen name of Hashim1968. This member was active on DV as of 12:35pm today and has a reputation of -8 (Neutral).

I just sent him the following message...

I see you took a picture of the low denom Dinar.. when were these printed and do they have Kurdish writing on them.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

I will let you know the response.

:blink:

• Upvote 3

Y, does the second link, the dates for the dinars goes only til the year of 2003.

because those are the newerr notes as of now we hold them they havent printed any more new ones except for the lower denoms.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Weird picture.....why are they hiding behind others bills?

Why would someone cover up the most sought after pictures in Dinar World with a stack of 10,000 and 25,000 notes when taking pictures of these supposedly new bills? And there's no writing on the notes aside from the numbers. Makes no sense. :unsure:

I agree, something not right about these pics, it also looks like there is no border on the bills.

Sorry, til we see better pics, I call shenanigans

• Upvote 1

I think what we are seeing is the front and the back of the same bills... Those in the front are not 10,000k notes, they are the new $10 notes just the opposite side. Remember The CBI said they would coexist together...

My bad those are the 10k notes in the front, I just looked at the dinar amount on the bills... Sorry! Now I do believe these are fakes...

Edited by Boredsox