Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Right right...the "slam" (humorous intent or not) was not directed at HIM....it was directed at ME.....so why not call it what it actually is? ;)

Oh well...I have thick skin...I can handle it....and if not then I just get silenced so no biggy <_<

I would not say DIRECTED AT YOU!!!!

You should know me well enough by now to know that if I make a statement toward someone I will say their name directly and not beat around the bush about it!!!

It was meant to be a funny about the Negative People in general due to the OP!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Listen up! To all the people that post all the really negative stuff, and dont belive the RV will ever happen......Just Leave!!! If you don't belive it will happen then why in the HE!! ARE YOU STILL HERE??? Just Leave!!! You say that there are no facts that the RV will happen, but show me facts that it won't happen! Just Leave!!! I bet when the RV does occur all you non-belivers will be right there cashing in with the belivers. You should be taxed higher. Just Leave!!! You are making nothing better you are just stirring up trouble because you get noticed and get attention. Just Leave!!! You want attention? Go play in traffic. Or, Just Leave!!!. Sure I have had a few posts that bummed people out, but I always make sure and say I DO BELIVE THIS WILL HAPPEN. I just dont belive ANY of what the Gurus say. SO.......... Just Leave!!!

Get over yourself.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I was sent here TO PISS YOU OFF...And all who disagree with me......so why dont you just LEAVE!!! or maybe if you dont want to..........you could just simply leave instead, or maybe you could just leave... either way....JUST LEAVE......

Fine...you keep the slippers...my gout is acting up anyway :P

OK, that explains why you are sometimes grumpy!!!! emot-eek.gifemot-eek.gifemot-eek.gif

I get gout also and it is hard to be happy when you are in that kind of PAIN!!!!!!! wacko.gifwacko.gif

I feel for you bro, gout stinks!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Slade, keepm, and that ilk probably lost a ton on reserves earlier in the year, and they have decided that their unholy quest is to save the rest of us "idiots/believers" from all of the pumping going on.

They're just as delusional as any Okie or Frank26, just in the other direction, and with less manners. Don't take them any more serious than you would another "this Monday" prediction. Saying that it could NEVER, EVER be a $1.60 RV is just as absolutely rediculous and unfounded as an $8.10GBP !! They quote the "facts" and "numbers" that suit their glass-is-mostly-empty view of the dinar just like the cheerleaders cherry-pick theirs.

The anti-pumpers are just as bad as the usual pumpers, only they're more insulting. Don't feed them any more than you would a troll.

• Upvote 1

Listen up! To all the people that post all the really negative stuff, and dont belive the RV will ever happen......Just Leave!!! If you don't belive it will happen then why in the HE!! ARE YOU STILL HERE??? Just Leave!!! You say that there are no facts that the RV will happen, but show me facts that it won't happen! Just Leave!!! I bet when the RV does occur all you non-belivers will be right there cashing in with the belivers. You should be taxed higher. Just Leave!!! You are making nothing better you are just stirring up trouble because you get noticed and get attention. Just Leave!!! You want attention? Go play in traffic. Or, Just Leave!!!. Sure I have had a few posts that bummed people out, but I always make sure and say I DO BELIVE THIS WILL HAPPEN. I just dont belive ANY of what the Gurus say. SO.......... Just Leave!!!

Got a problrm? Just Leave!!

• Upvote 2

Slade, keepm, and that ilk probably lost a ton on reserves earlier in the year, and they have decided that their unholy quest is to save the rest of us "idiots/believers" from all of the pumping going on.

They're just as delusional as any Okie or Frank26, just in the other direction, and with less manners. Don't take them any more serious than you would another "this Monday" prediction. Saying that it could NEVER, EVER be a $1.60 RV is just as absolutely rediculous and unfounded as an $8.10GBP !! They quote the "facts" and "numbers" that suit their glass-is-mostly-empty view of the dinar just like the cheerleaders cherry-pick theirs.

The anti-pumpers are just as bad as the usual pumpers, only they're more insulting. Don't feed them any more than you would a troll.

Hahahaha I haven't lost any money.....that whole reserves thing was a dumb idea to begin with because if you didn't have the money to buy it outright, you have no business buying it in the first place....and if anyone used the reserve purchase as a way to try and order a ton of dinar hoping it would rv within that 30 days then all I can say is I hope they learned their lesson cause that was a dumb move as well.....

• Upvote 2

They're just as delusional as any Okie or Frank26, just in the other direction, and with less manners. Don't take them any more serious than you would another "this Monday" prediction. Saying that it could NEVER, EVER be a $1.60 RV is just as absolutely rediculous and unfounded as an $8.10GBP !!

I disagree. The CBI documents clearly show that there are 59T dinars in their money supply (M2). So lets say for some reason only 20% comes in for exchange to grab this fantastic wealth, that would be $18.8T dollars at $1.6 per dinar. The entire oil reserves in the ground in Iraq is estimated to be about $15T dollars at $100/barrel. Their GDP is only about $65B dollars. Why would you have any idea that they would sign up for such a give away when they can not possibly pay for it? The illusion of wealth can be generated for a brief time by printing money (that is what Sadam did), but very quickly it backfires (or just look at the global financial melt down, another type of wealth on paper that had no backing in reality).

Being realistic is not being negative. Facts are facts. There are of course things about this we do not know, but there are some key things we do know.

Edited by jg167

Yes it is HORRIBLE when it flares. I got it really young...it started acting up when I was 35ish. Finally put me on allopurinol.....AND I got in shape and started eating a lot healthier and I haven't had an attack since.

LOL...now was it the medicine or the lifestyle change? Who knows...but I am not stopping the medicine because while I am not scared of many things.....a gout attack in my ankle is ONE OF THOSE THINGS :( :( :( I'll take those pills forever to avoid that again ;)

You may want to ask your Dr about the allopurinol...I have had zero side effects after about 1.5 yrs that I know of....except it probably made me despise dinar gurus A LOT more than I normally would ;) LOL......but I do recommend the medicine if you have gout :)

Peace ;)

Thank you Slade!!

I have been taking Allopurinol for the last few years also!!

I only get gout every now and then as I have changed my lifestyle also!!

I had to stop drinking beer and that was the hardiest thing ever!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Give up Beer or have the Pain??, Give up Beer or have the Pain?? I GAVE UP MY BEER!!!!!!! mellow.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry about your very bad day, Man...........

CinMike, first off let me say that I do believe that we will see the RV we are looking for some day.

My question to you is what exactly you consider a negative post. There are a few people on here that post information/opinions about actual news articles that we all read; there are those that explain the possibility of a lop, which is possible; and there are those that have been in this investment a long time that are just simply stating they have heard this/that/the other for years in response to a guru's claim of date/rate, etc. I do not consider any of those posts to be negative. I think any post/opinion should be welcome, and, fortunately, is welcome by Adam and the mods. IMO, it is helpful to hear/read all sides of an issue so you can better understand what you have gotten yourself into. I am not just talking about the possibility of a lop; I am also talking about making people aware, in their opinion, who has reliable information. Although we all my differ in our opinion of who has reliable information, it is helpful to hear other opinions, especially if you are new to this investment. This really is the best dinar forum out there, and that is because you can state your opinion without getting banned. You should appreciate that; we all should appreciate that. I think negativity is the wrong word to use and I think it is used in the wrong context here. I have a problem with rude people, those who do not respect the opinions of others, and those that resort to name calling and personal attacks. You and I will not agree on everything, nor will everyone agree with what I am saying right now, but I respect you for your opnion and I respect anyone else's opinion and I personally want to hear all sides with regard to this investment. I personally have found myself having to sit on my hands a few times after having read something on here that I strongly disagree with, but I was not about to get into personal attacks just because someone has a very strong opinion about something one way and I have a very strong opinion the other way. I am here for one reason, and that is to stay informed about my investment and I can't do that if all I ever see is, "thank you for the post, hope it happens, go RV, hope they're right, etc. It seems to me that's the extent of information you will get from other forums, that is unless you only want to hear the opinion of the person who owns the site.

I mean no respect; just clarificatoin on "negative" and naysayer" would be appreciated.

Happy Monday to you,

Kimberlye B) q1

Thanks Kimberlye for an intelligent, well structured and balanced post.

First off, it wasn't directed at YOU!!

Second, I was just trying to add a little humor to the conversation about how some people always walk around with a cloud over their head and can't see any light because of it!!

Third, if this picture fits you, please disregard 1 and 2!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Lighten up Bud!! smile.gif In a way I was agreeing with you!smile.gif

p.s. Stop calling people IDIOTS!!!

Thank you Bumper Man....

I do advocate Freedom of Speech and I'll try to defend that right no matter what ... But some People make it very difficult.........I know that's when we are tried the most.

• Upvote 2

Right right...the "slam" (humorous intent or not) was not directed at HIM....it was directed at ME.....so why not call it what it actually is? ;)

Oh well...I have thick skin...I can handle it....and if not then I just get silenced so no biggy <_<

WAAAHHH.....grow up. Your childish game is that you instigate until people throw the rocks and then you point the finger. Not sure why you are so angry but it is obviously deep rooted. My suggestion would be AA, NA or a good shrink.

Peace

• Upvote 2

Yes it is HORRIBLE when it flares. I got it really young...it started acting up when I was 35ish. Finally put me on allopurinol.....AND I got in shape and started eating a lot healthier and I haven't had an attack since.

LOL...now was it the medicine or the lifestyle change? Who knows...but I am not stopping the medicine because while I am not scared of many things.....a gout attack in my ankle is ONE OF THOSE THINGS :( :( :( I'll take those pills forever to avoid that again ;)

You may want to ask your Dr about the allopurinol...I have had zero side effects after about 1.5 yrs that I know of....except it probably made me despise dinar gurus A LOT more than I normally would ;) LOL......but I do recommend the medicine if you have gout :)

Peace ;)

I'm sorry , Man... Hope you'll feel better and with no pains very soon.... Best.

• Upvote 1

Peace ;)

So. Gout is now an acceptable excuse to act like an obnoxious, self righteous a hole? Man, now I have seen it all.

I have in-grown toe nails. Does that allow me to not hold myself accountable as to how I treat others? I just wanna know.

• Upvote 3

You and I have been asked BY A MOD to NOT COMMUNICATE with each other either in open forum or on our profile pages.....please HONOR THAT REQUEST!!!

Orrrr we can just restart the whole fight over again if that is what you want to do tjmunson....it doesn't matter to me....

Anyone interested in verifying that we have been instructed NOT TO COMMUNICATE with each other is welcome to see my profile ....its ALL THERE ;)

• Upvote 2

You and I have been asked BY A MOD to NOT COMMUNICATE with each other either in open forum or on our profile pages.....please HONOR THAT REQUEST!!!

Orrrr we can just restart the whole fight over again if that is what you want to do tjmunson....it doesn't matter to me....

Anyone interested in verifying that we have been instructed NOT TO COMMUNICATE with each other is welcome to see my profile ....its ALL THERE ;)

Can I get one of those...so I don't have to communicate with him either?

• Downvote 1

Thank you Slade!!

I have been taking Allopurinol for the last few years also!!

I only get gout every now and then as I have changed my lifestyle also!!

I had to stop drinking beer and that was the hardiest thing ever!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Give up Beer or have the Pain??, Give up Beer or have the Pain?? I GAVE UP MY BEER!!!!!!! mellow.gif

You gave up your beer. You poor man. My sincere condolences. If I ever have to make the choice I will just stick my foot on a railroad track and have a beer and wait for the train.

• Upvote 1

and........... the WINNER of the most annoying TROLL goes to..... ding ding ding what do we got johnny??? Slaadddddddddddddddddddddeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on down and get your prize.

poop.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Slade has not lost a penny on Dinar... as he bought his dinar many MANY years ago.....back in the day when there were no forums and there were no gurus to take your little hand and lead you to the promised land of being a multimillionaire....

Back in a day when a person had to actually THINK for themselves and determine if the possible benefits outweighed the risks...a concept that FEW lemmings in the Dinar game seem to have a grasp of....

As a matter of fact....I bought one time....and made several grand a couple of years ago while it was appreciating to where it is now........

I would have NEVER EVER taken the sucker bet of that "Dinar Reserve" rip off...are you kidding me ?!?!?!?!

SO anyway...nibble on that along with your dinner and a BIG GLASS OF KOOLADIE Homie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Im beside myself Slade, yesterday, i said bring something to DV we could use. The news you brought was you have gout:lol: . Sorry, just didnt expect that. I to bought years ago at the start of the hype and no reserves here. If you cant put the time in to understand this investment, then you get what you deserve if makes you broke in the short term. Folks need to understand what information to read and from who. Decipher it for yourself. Rule # 1 in any investment, keep your emotions in check. I still think the payout will be much bigger than Adam thinks, hes conservative because he has to be.:)

ROFLMAO.....REALLY????? All that intellect and you haven't solved world hunger??? ;)

WHO CARES????? :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

And where exactly is this supposed "new found wealth" Miss Dame??? :huh:

It is all in your minds and in the liar finger tips of the pumper gurus...unless you are hiding it all in your purse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slade, you are such an a$$!

I can see your evil little smile from here. You need help dude! :(

Ok Madame Dame....(see RIGHT THERE I WAS NICE ;) ).....

Awww... that's nice, you have made up... good, good!! biggrin.gif

That's my stance and I am sticking to it ;)

.. but you refuse to admit you might not be right no matter what??? ... right, got that, uh huh! rolleyes.gif

P.S.....lemme peek in that purse :P

... better be careful there, "Miss Dame" might be packin heat and change her mind about you! blink.gif Just sayin! tongue.gif

Edited by RodandStaff