Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Notes in Circulation

tilak

You know, being deployed out here in Western Iraq I have seen and own all the notes at the CBI. What I do not own is the coins. I am a big time coin collector and would love to own the two at CBI. Funny thing is that the CBI posts an email address to write to -- which I have. No one responds, why place an email address at your site and NEVER respond is beyond me. Oh well, let's not jump any guns and wait till Iraq does what they want to do when they want to do it, after all it is not our currency. Yes we are shareholders so to speak but you and me are not on the board. Like so many folks have said, sit back and enjoy the ride...

• Upvote 1

You know, being deployed out here in Western Iraq I have seen and own all the notes at the CBI. What I do not own is the coins. I am a big time coin collector and would love to own the two at CBI. Funny thing is that the CBI posts an email address to write to -- which I have. No one responds, why place an email address at your site and NEVER respond is beyond me. Oh well, let's not jump any guns and wait till Iraq does what they want to do when they want to do it, after all it is not our currency. Yes we are shareholders so to speak but you and me are not on the board. Like so many folks have said, sit back and enjoy the ride...

Maybe your English confuses them? :lol:

Maybe your English confuses them? :lol:

I don't care who you are, when you criticize a military person, especially deployed military, it realllllly makes me see red!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think that perhaps English is a second language to this military person? It is possible that this guy is serving in the military, protecting your butt, so he can become a citizen of this country. If this is not the case, I return to my first premise: Your comment to a military person basically disgusts me.

No matter, he is defending your right to even be on this forum, and if he and others like him were not there, you would not be on this forum because there would be no IQD investment.

Oh, I forgot, lol:

• Downvote 1

Be safe Tico and maybe you will get some of those coins for your collection yet! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

You can pick the coins up on Ebay, just type in new iraqi dinar coins...

I don't care who you are, when you criticize a military person, especially deployed military, it realllllly makes me see red!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think that perhaps English is a second language to this military person? It is possible that this guy is serving in the military, protecting your butt, so he can become a citizen of this country. If this is not the case, I return to my first premise: Your comment to a military person basically disgusts me.

No matter, he is defending your right to even be on this forum, and if he and others like him were not there, you would not be on this forum because there would be no IQD investment.

Oh, I forgot, lol:

Calm down thunder, I think the guy was implying the cbi employees dont under stand the english language, therefore not replying to his emails.