Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA: Possible RV Within 48 Hours

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Nail Salon Where Shabbi's Getting A Pedicure.

He's Gotta Look Spiffy If Does RV !

Thug Note: This Post is an excerpt from Frank's call last nite. The entire transcript is posted here in the Rumor Section. This Excerpt is showing up on other Sites and is receiving a lot of attention.

Jul 11 6:28 PM [debtarheelgirl] Delta states - One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq… BlueStar says if they RI –RV tonight then Iraq would have to start taxing at the borders on the 12th… Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great window… Frank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th…empty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

I do not believe in Delta. However, the above scenario does relate a plausible window, IMO. Goods coming into the country will have a tariff levied upon them, not only as a source of revenue, but moreso to protect Iraqi goods and services from underpriced foreign goods. For example, onions from across the border sell so cheaply, the Iraqi crops cannot get a fair price and have to be discounted to remain competetive. This will not only raise the prices of goods entering the country, but also the goods produced "in country" may be raised to get a better price (but will still be less than imports). This is a plus for the employment rate. Now Iraq will be motivated to also watch their borders more carefully to prevent black market (non-tariffed) goods, and losing out on the revenues. Accidentally, it will increase security in preventing arms, illegals, etc. from getting in.

On the down side, prices to the poor Iraqi people will get higher, affecting Shabibbi's kryptonite: INFLATION. This, I believe, adds pressure to RV, both to combat the inflationary aspect, but also to fix the complex currency problems.

What I still have a problem with, is how they will be able to get the new lower denominations in place, in time to do this. If we see another short term postphonement of the tariffs, we may then have been given another open window.

• Upvote 4

It's kinda hard to even get excited about the RV within 48 hours. We have heard this so often within the last few months that it seems to go in one ear and right back out the same ear. :D

Been hearing that for :lol: 5 years

• Upvote 5

Then after this date passes as many previous ones they will all focus on Ramadan.

Which begins AUG 1 -30 AUG,,at the end they have EID holidays and celebrations.

So if we miss this date then I am sure the next date the Gurus will be singing is the Rama Dama Ding Dong Song.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sounds good....but the phrase "something has to happen with the RV" is not really true. Iraq can hold status quo for as long as they want/can and even if everything seems to be in place they may feel that it's not the right time.

That said.... RV already!!!

Do you think that iraq is going to charge tax...lets say 5%, on a rate of 1170 to 1 us dollar

that means if they import king size snickers bar that cost two dollars US$, they must pay 1170 x2 = 2340 PLUS 5% of 2340 = 117

i really don't think they are going to pay 117 dinar in taxes on a snickers bar!!!!

use your brain!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 3

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If they ARE rite this time... X XXXX XXXX XX XXX. :o

Your poor dog.

Sadly I will have this disgusting picture in my mind all day now. :unsure:

Edited by Dogmatic1
edited out offensive quote
  • Upvote 4

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Nail Salon Where Shabbi's Getting A Pedicure.

He's Gotta Look Spiffy If Does RV !

Thug Note: This Post is an excerpt from Frank's call last nite. The entire transcript is posted here in the Rumor Section. This Excerpt is showing up on other Sites and is receiving a lot of attention.

Jul 11 6:28 PM [debtarheelgirl] Delta states - One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq… BlueStar says if they RI –RV tonight then Iraq would have to start taxing at the borders on the 12th… Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great window… Frank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th…empty.gif empty.gif

"Jul 11 6:28 PM [debtarheelgirl] Delta states - One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq… BlueStar says if they RI –RV tonight then Iraq would have to start taxing at the borders on the 12th… Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great windowFrank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th…"

No one has said anything that it WILL happen in 48 hours. Everything here is based on just OPINION based on the information of what is happening where they are saying things like, MAY SEE THIS RV, IF THEY RV, IT LOOKS GOOD FOR THEM TO RV, IF THEY RV...

People have a bad habit of reading more into things than what is actually being stated. Nowhere does anyone here says anything that it WILL RV within the next 48 hours. Only that it MAY, or IF, or this being a GREAT WINDOW for the RV to happen. All just personal opinions based on what things are going on that could provide the POSSIBILITY and the next WINDOW available for this to happen.

• Upvote 6

Do you think that iraq is going to charge tax...lets say 5%, on a rate of 1170 to 1 us dollar

that means if they import king size snickers bar that cost two dollars US$, they must pay 1170 x2 = 2340 PLUS 5% of 2340 = 117

i really don't think they are going to pay 117 dinar in taxes on a snickers bar!!!!

use your brain!

Yes dumb person it's a real news article it will take place they why people ate saying they must rv before the 15 th

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not believe in Delta. However, the above scenario does relate a plausible window, IMO. Goods coming into the country will have a tariff levied upon them, not only as a source of revenue, but moreso to protect Iraqi goods and services from underpriced foreign goods. For example, onions from across the border sell so cheaply, the Iraqi crops cannot get a fair price and have to be discounted to remain competetive. This will not only raise the prices of goods entering the country, but also the goods produced "in country" may be raised to get a better price (but will still be less than imports). This is a plus for the employment rate. Now Iraq will be motivated to also watch their borders more carefully to prevent black market (non-tariffed) goods, and losing out on the revenues. Accidentally, it will increase security in preventing arms, illegals, etc. from getting in.

On the down side, prices to the poor Iraqi people will get higher, affecting Shabibbi's kryptonite: INFLATION. This, I believe, adds pressure to RV, both to combat the inflationary aspect, but also to fix the complex currency problems.

What I still have a problem with, is how they will be able to get the new lower denominations in place, in time to do this. If we see another short term postphonement of the tariffs, we may then have been given another open window.

That whole taxing goods coming into the country is a terrible idea! I mean seriously, look how well NAFTA worked for the US!

Yes, that was sarcasm, but feel free to bash away.

• Upvote 4

Delta, if you are right I'll name my next kid after you. If you're wrong i'll name my next turd after you. :P

Well you may very well be naming your kid after him then. LOL

"Delta states - One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – .... (Here Delta clearly says MAY see this RV in next 48 hours. MAY see means, maybe we will and maybe we won't. So either way Delta is right on this part. So on this part you will be naming your kid after Delta because RV or not, he was right.)

....taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – ....(This one could be your loophole as an out from having to name your kid after Delta. We will have to wait and see these taxes start as he says.)

Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq…" (If this is true then you lose on this one already. LOL)

Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great window… (Unless they don't have a holiday the 14th - 17th you already lost on this one. Whether they RV or not during this time doesn't matter because it does LOOK GOOD for them to RV, but it doesn't say they WILL RV or that they HAVE to RV, but only that it LOOKS GOOD for them to RV. Well it certainly does LOOK GOOD, but whether it does or not, he was right on this one. So based on this one it looks like you will be naming your kid after Delta.) LOL

So two out of 4 Delta has in the bag. One is most likely in the bag, and the one over whether they start these taxes or not is still on the table to see if that happens. Sooooooo....you might want to start practicing saying DELTA since it LOOKS GOOD that you will be naming your kid Delta! LOL

Frank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th…

• Upvote 1