Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freeway Bill Post - 10 July 2011

ronscarpa

Actually, my husband and I have had a very similar experience this weekend. At our church this weekend we had a Prayer and Worship service on Saturday night. During that service our pastor stopped and said that there will be financial increase in our home. That we should be planning, planning, planning. That it is coming and we need to be prepared for it. He said that God is giving us increase because of our journey and how we have stayed faithful. He is going to use it for His Good :) (oh, I guess I should tell you that we have not shared with anyone at church that we have purchased dinar...so it is not something that the pastor knew )

Not sure if I should have shared that here, but how awesome it was to have had that experience and to see someone else have a very similar one! God Bless You all!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sent to me by email: Please do not bash what you may not believe in...FB is an Honest & Truthful Christian man...RON

I'm posting this for your encouragement...just read it and take it for whatever you wish to get from it....Personally, I believe him completely...! cool.gif

Freeway Bill Post - 10 July 2011

I want to keep this in line with the site rules on politics and religious postings, if I step outside the line, I apologize, but this is something you need to hear.

The intel that I have heard on and off the sites has been pointing to an urgency to get this Rate released.

This morning, as always, my wife and I, along with visiting family went to a fabulous worship service. After the service was over, I was lead by spirit to approach the pastor, who knows nothing about this blessing in dinar. I walked up to him and said "I will not tell you what is on my heart, but I believe GOD will know for sure" He began to pray and this is what he said verbatim, "God is telling me that you are walking in a troubled but also a blessed path, not just for you but for thousands or maybe tens of thousands. I can tell you that I am being told that just like water does not flow in the desert, your blessing is coming, in fact, it is happening as we speak and the desert keeps coming into my heart and I see an abundance of blessings coming .... actually it has already happened and you just have not been told yet, not just for you, but for many."

I am not quoting scriptures, just giving you a first hand account of what happened to me a little after 11:30 a.m. this morning. After he prayed, I thanked him, gave him a Christian hug and he asked me nothing. And then he said "I gave you an answer that you already knew, didn't I?" I told him yes, and that someday I would share with him what it was all about.

GOD BLESS THE USA and today especially GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

FreewayBill

Be careful when being led by the spirit, Evil spirits can manifest themselves to look righteous

This statement covers everyone, sinners and saints

His answer is so vague, you could be going to vegas to win a fortune at the slots ohmy.gif

GOD and GODS word (the Bible) are not vague. fortunetellers, soothsayers and gypsies are angry.gif

• Upvote 2

Both arms around a person with a king james version bible in one handsmile.gif

Ah, thank you Mongo and the very best to our friend, Ron who takes all of us with him when he prays! God Bless you, Ron.

I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it would move. Nothing would be impossible. -Jesus Christ

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=quZTdeUgiV8

Sweet music and love to all.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I for one would rather see GOD bring world peace before an RV, so all our brothers and sisters,sons and daughters, dads and moms serving over seas may come home where they belong, with their familys, which is the greatest blessing anyone can have.

GOD Bless you all and your familys.....

Then God can unleash an RV so we all can enjoy a better life.... :D

Edited by haku
  • Upvote 1

Be careful when being led by the spirit, Evil spirits can manifest themselves to look righteous

His answer is so vague, you could be going to vegas to win a fortune at the slots ohmy.gif

GOD and GODS word (the Bible) are not vague. fortunetellers, soothsayers and gypsies are angry.gif

So.... I ask you seriously cos I want to try and understand about this.... How can you tell which is which with absolute certainty?

• Upvote 1

mongo, my friend - from your response:

"Be careful when being led by the spirit, Evil spirits can manifest themselves to look righteous

His answer is so vague, you could be going to vegas to win a fortune at the slots

GOD and GODS word (the Bible) are not vague. fortunetellers, soothsayers and gypsies are"

This is where I believe that if you are rooted in the Word, the Holy Spirit will discern for you. You will "know" beyond a doubt, what is coming from who and who is the truth.

• Upvote 1

:) CO.5-0 this is just me speaking - not speaking for the whole Christian faith - I believe that God desires all to come to him - and it is not limited in any way, shape or form, as to ones present faith or belief. So my answer is God does care, because He loves us and died for us all - not just me or you, but ALL - regardless of current conviction. :hug:
  • Upvote 3

Awesome! I have personally had confirmation on this blessing we are part of! I have not shared with anyone other than my wife and parents. While sharing with my mother, she too confirmed that she had been led by the Holy Spirit concerning this! Now, hearing your experience makes this more exciting to be a part of! I can say that the words given were "a financial breakthrough of such great magnitude!" Thank you for sharing! Glory Be to God! Be Blessed!

• Upvote 3

Why does a Christian god care about our investment in a primarily Muslim country????

"Christian God?":blink:

GOD is GOD. Remember, He loves everyone including those who reject Him. In the bible, it is written that Babylon(Iraq) will rise again as a nation.

• Upvote 3

If you got something negative to say about this post please keep it to yourself... God is good!! Let it be a positive in the hearts of the ones that believe!!! Just one post of positivity and the glory of God. Just one. Please!!!

I believe this man is telling his truth and boy oh boy does it ring true in my Spirit. Thanks for the post. Give God the Glory! Amen!

• Upvote 2

I saw that post by freeway on ptr but now it's gone. Looks like they deleted it.

PTR does not allow religious posts. I appear to be the only one that thinks this is an inappropriate post on this site. Religious beliefs are not appropriate for investment forums in my opinion.

• Upvote 4