Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freeway Bill Post - 10 July 2011

ronscarpa

Sent to me by email: Please do not bash what you may not believe in...FB is an Honest & Truthful Christian man...RON

I'm posting this for your encouragement...just read it and take it for whatever you wish to get from it....Personally, I believe him completely...! B)

Freeway Bill Post - 10 July 2011

I want to keep this in line with the site rules on politics and religious postings, if I step outside the line, I apologize, but this is something you need to hear.

The intel that I have heard on and off the sites has been pointing to an urgency to get this Rate released.

This morning, as always, my wife and I, along with visiting family went to a fabulous worship service. After the service was over, I was lead by spirit to approach the pastor, who knows nothing about this blessing in dinar. I walked up to him and said "I will not tell you what is on my heart, but I believe GOD will know for sure" He began to pray and this is what he said verbatim, "God is telling me that you are walking in a troubled but also a blessed path, not just for you but for thousands or maybe tens of thousands. I can tell you that I am being told that just like water does not flow in the desert, your blessing is coming, in fact, it is happening as we speak and the desert keeps coming into my heart and I see an abundance of blessings coming .... actually it has already happened and you just have not been told yet, not just for you, but for many."

I am not quoting scriptures, just giving you a first hand account of what happened to me a little after 11:30 a.m. this morning. After he prayed, I thanked him, gave him a Christian hug and he asked me nothing. And then he said "I gave you an answer that you already knew, didn't I?" I told him yes, and that someday I would share with him what it was all about.

GOD BLESS THE USA and today especially GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

FreewayBill

'ronscarpa',

Good evening!

Thank you for bringing this uplifting post to the DV forum!

GG

I saw that post by freeway on ptr but now it's gone. Looks like they deleted it.

EVERY post you make at PTR is screened. The cult must have the complete power! Tony Bologna can't be having everyone know there are CROWDS in the streets celebrating if he had non believers there!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Be careful when being led by the spirit, Evil spirits can manifest themselves to look righteous

This statement covers everyone, sinners and saints

His answer is so vague, you could be going to vegas to win a fortune at the slots ohmy.gif

GOD and GODS word (the Bible) are not vague. fortunetellers, soothsayers and gypsies are angry.gif

I agree. I'm sure Bill meant well, but this is simply a case of a man "projecting" his wants and desires. He rationalized what the Pastor said and convinced himself that the Pastor was referring to the RV. Stop and think about it. In any other environment, this would be considered jumping to a huge, unfounded conclusion. But here, it's considered "good news". This is what happens when you let your emotions run wild.

Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now of "the RV will happen soon". They are getting drunk with greed. Instead, people should be demanding real, honest "intel". Not stories, wishful thinking, rumors and speculation.

Would you rather have the truth or live in blissful ignorance? The Bible says to "prove all things". People need to get the dollar signs out of their eyes.

• Upvote 1