Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** note from Frank****

easyrider

I just got off with Frank 26. He said we should be seeing some east to west bank activity this coming week. It starts with bank tests in the middle east and orient and hopefully we'll be transacting sometime this coming week. We'll know a LOT more by Tues.-Thurs says Frank. Frank is doing a SPECIAL CALL at 8 pm est.

John L.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 4:10 pm

Subject: Note from Frank

WatchMan wrote:Frank,

This seems to say that Iraq is NOT out from VII

Security Council welcomes Iraq’s assumption of oversight over development fund

30 June 2011 –

The Security Council today welcomed the Iraqi Government’s assumption of full autonomy, with effect from tomorrow, over the proceeds of a development fund set up after the 2003 United States-led invasion to meet the country’s humanitarian needs, economic reconstruction and infrastructure repairs.

In a press statement, the Council welcomed the Government’s establishment of a successor arrangement for the transition of the Development Fund for Iraq, in line with the United Nations body’s resolution 1956, adopted last year.

“The members of the Security Council noted that, in this regard, oversight of the full proceeds from the Development Fund for Iraq has been transferred from the International Advisory and Monitoring Board to the Government of Iraq’s Committee of Financial Experts, which will exercise authority in accordance with its terms of reference approved by Iraq’s Council of Ministers,” according to the statement, read out by Ambassador Alfred Moungara Moussotsi of Gabon, which holds the Council’s presidency in June.

The Council reiterated its appreciation of the ongoing efforts and commitment of the Iraqi Government to ensure that oil revenues are used in the interest of the country’s people, and to ensure that transition arrangements remain consistent with the constitution and with international best practices with regard to transparency, accountability and integrity.

“The members of the Security Council underscored the importance of Iraq’s continued compliance with relevant [security Council] resolutions,” the statement added.

The Council set up the trust fund in May 2003 so that oil and other revenues could be paid into it, to be disbursed at the discretion of the then US-led Provisional Authority for humanitarian and economic reconstruction, replacing the previous oil-for-food programme that allowed the sanctions-bound government of Saddam Hussein to use some oil revenues for the monitored purchase of humanitarian supplies.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?N ... =iraq&Cr1=

They are .............BOZOs.

FAMILY........................JOIN ME AFTER AGGIEDAD'S POST AT 8 PM EST ............I WILL POST A LINK FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO. DO YOU REMEMBER MY.....EAST TO THE WEST? I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU FAMILY. MY ALOHA.

PLEASE BUMP TY...................

KTFA,

Frank

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 8

He said we should be seeing some east to west bank activity this coming week.

They are .............BOZOs.

Thx for the post Easy

Possum had a similar cryptic message in his post when he referred to the wind direction . Hmmmm.....

I'm not sure who Frank was referring to when he called them Bozo's but that's a pretty high complement in my book ! :D

Thanks Easy,

Instead of east to west movment, wasn't the new IQD value supposed to hit all computer screens globally all at once? We are not relying on horses or trains for mail anymore...what's good in Iraq is good in England is good in Japan is good in the U.S. and so forth. Right? It is an interesting rumor to think about anyways...

Happy 4th of July weekend..

-lionfish

• Upvote 2

Thanks easy. I think I remember reading thru the vast oceans of intel, that Iraq would have to revalue their currency prior to lifting all Ch. 7 sanctions. Who knows, but I still think we are close. :D

I've heard the RV comes before or after lifting Ch. 7. I've heard the RV must or must not occur before joining the WTO. I've heard the RV must or must not occur on, before or after June 30. And -- you know what? -- they are all CORRECT!!! :P;):rolleyes::lol:

(Thanks for posting, easy :) )

• Upvote 1

Thanks Easy,

Instead of east to west movment, wasn't the new IQD value supposed to hit all computer screens globally all at once? We are not relying on horses or trains for mail anymore...what's good in Iraq is good in England is good in Japan is good in the U.S. and so forth. Right? It is an interesting rumor to think about anyways...

-lionfish

lol There is east to west movement as the forex opens in various financial centers. New Zealand, Australia, Tokyo, China, Moscow, etc etc...Maybe that's what was meant?

Edited by LaGrange
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Easy,

-lionfish

Good and sensible point.

Technically not true....as I can (and do) trade financial instruments across the globe 24/7....

Yes...YOUR LOCAL Bank will have to open on "whatever morning" for you to go in and turn your $1k Into MILLIONS AND MILLIONS....and that will obviously have to move from east to west.....however the mythical RV itself will NOT MOVE EAST TO WEST....it will simply BE ......

So...as usual....Frank is pumpin FRANK..... :lol:

I trade forex as well and I stated this as something the person might have meant.

Technically not true....as I can (and do) trade financial instruments across the globe 24/7....

Yes...YOUR LOCAL Bank will have to open on "whatever morning" for you to go in and turn your $1k Into MILLIONS AND MILLIONS....and that will obviously have to move from east to west.....however the mythical RV itself will NOT MOVE EAST TO WEST....it will simply BE ......

So...as usual....Frank is pumpin FRANK..... :lol:

Do you post at the factory?

• Upvote 1

THANKS FOR MY FIRST BELLY LAUGH OF THE DAY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your welcome :)

"I just got off with Frank 26."

responding to the above ...

Sportfisher ... I fear we have the same kind of mind.

;)

smee2

that must be a good thing, and I just couldn't resist :);):)

Make it a threesome - I thought the same thing.

I hope at least one of us is a woman :unsure:

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 2