Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK STORY - BOZEMAN MONTANA!!!!!!!

gridkeeper

I'm originally from Kentucky, my family moved to Florida, then I moved to Sacramento for a while and then moved back to Florida. Moved to Dallas for a period of time and then moved back to Florida. Moved to Tennessee for a few years and then came back to Florida. Yep, I have some Dinar too! Just felt like bragging! Pappa was a rolling stone! I'm just sayin'. cool.gif

DoktorJ you have moved as much as me, but my dad was in the army! I have never gotten the wandering out of my soul and I am ready to go again. Been looking at montana, wyoming, kentucky and west virginia. Will be making a decision in the next 9 to 12 months

RV would sure help! :D

I know I an new here - but I really hate it when someone posts something positive and then the negative nellys come along and bash them and their dreams.....

If you think it's never going to happen then sell your Dinars and don't read about the bank stories....

I find most of you very entertaining.....

Go RV

If you all (including Adam Montana) have not had the pure joy of living in the free state of Montana away from the Matrix, far be it from me to invite you.

I was born here. Left to get an education and travel the world.

In the end, I found no where on earth as free and loving and beautiful and gentle and natural and spiritual as Montana.

I came home to wrap myself in her lakes and mountains and streams, lofty pines and dandelions.

I love her. And while I don't take it personally that you speak in derisive tones, I am saddened that you have no manners.

I can only tell you that I would never treat you the same.

:(

gridkeeper on the 111 signing out.

Oh, calm down - we're just playing :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let's all celebrate our Independance Day and be thankful for ALL of our soldiers from every war and conflict and thank God that we live in America........................God bless America! I look forward to good news on the 5th of July. Enjoy your holiday weekend and let the Good Lord take care of the rest :P

Thanks. Wanted to be sure my sight wasn't betraying me.

Oh oh... You did shaft me....

You shouldn't have gotten your friend involved then........

YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY MY FRIENDS STORY I'VE HEARD OVER THE PAST 7 PLUS YEARS, SHUCKS I LOST COUNT I KNOW ITS OVER A HUNDRED, SO I DON'T GET MY FRIENDS INVOLVED IN THIS...IF I TOLD YOU MY FRIENDS STORIES YOU GUYS WOULD SHOOT ME////

Edited by mrref

If you all (including Adam Montana) have not had the pure joy of living in the free state of Montana away from the Matrix, far be it from me to invite you.

In the end, I found no where on earth as free and loving and beautiful and gentle and natural and spiritual as Montana.

I came home to wrap myself in her lakes and mountains and streams, lofty pines and dandelions.

I love her. And while I don't take it personally that you speak in derisive tones, I am saddened that you have no manners.

Grid - good for you!!! My family all live in Idaho now -- but they are thinking of moving out here to No. VA. Just at the time when I am thinking about moving back to Big Sky Country! Oh Well.

Funny thing - a few years back I was renovating an old row house in downtown DC. One day, one of my neighbors (and fellow renovator) said to me, " You must be from Montana or Iowa". I was suprised as we had never talked about our backgrounds. I told him that I was indeed from Montana, and asked how he knew. He said in all of his travels, the nicest people he had met were either from Montana, or Iowa!

Read more:

Oh Lord. Not another bank story. I'm sorry to be so cynical but it is incredibly far-fetched to believe that a teller at a small bank would hear or know anything about a dinar cash-in. Somebody in this chain of custody is greatly embellishing (or outright lying). I know many people WANT it to be true but why are so many people inclined to believe it? It's preposterous by any reasonable measure.

Here's my bank story....Went to the bank to cash in my Dinars.....All the bank employees looked at me like I was nuts... RV what....Cash in when, Then the bank manager pulled me aside and told me...................................................To go home...

Good one Primma!!!!!!!!! That's about the same story I have got at my BOA......I don't ask anymore........

:(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sweeeeeeeet!!!! Still don't believe Ya!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, here is my bank story.

This is really weird. I never expected a 'confirmation' of any kind all the way out here in the hinterlands of Montana.

But...here we go:

A friend of mine just called to ask if I'd heard any news about the Dinar. When I told him that news was coming out of everywhere and people were pretty excited, he said, "oh boy! Wait till you hear..."

Here is what he said, paraphrased since I can't remember the exact order of the words.

"I got a call from a friend of mine who is a Teller at Big Sky Western Bank. She said that First Interstate Bank had approached Big Sky and told them that the Iraqi Dinar was about to revalue and if they didn't want to deal with cashing it in, to send all of their Dinar customers over to First Interstate. That First Interstate would be cashing in Dinars on July 5!"

I asked my friend if she had told him what the rate might be. He said that the rate was supposed to be announced tomorrow. But that we could not start cashing in until July 5.

Okay...that is it. I am thrilled to have had my very OWN bank story.

I am terribly excited. May it be all we hope for. I don't have a gazillion dinar like most of you. But I am so thrilled I can barely stand it.

gridkeeper

p.s. I wonder if the new Banking System is going to be announced on July 4? What a celebration that

Bogus INTEL. Sounds like another PUMPER. There is NO bank that has any RV info. NONE. Heard this a million times before and it is always incorrect. Think about it. How does a little bank in Montana privy to an RV of the IQD? Always entertaining reading though.

Okay, here is my bank story.

This is really weird. I never expected a 'confirmation' of any kind all the way out here in the hinterlands of Montana.

But...here we go:

A friend of mine just called to ask if I'd heard any news about the Dinar. When I told him that news was coming out of everywhere and people were pretty excited, he said, "oh boy! Wait till you hear..."

Here is what he said, paraphrased since I can't remember the exact order of the words.

"I got a call from a friend of mine who is a Teller at Big Sky Western Bank. She said that First Interstate Bank had approached Big Sky and told them that the Iraqi Dinar was about to revalue and if they didn't want to deal with cashing it in, to send all of their Dinar customers over to First Interstate. That First Interstate would be cashing in Dinars on July 5!"

I asked my friend if she had told him what the rate might be. He said that the rate was supposed to be announced tomorrow. But that we could not start cashing in until July 5.

Okay...that is it. I am thrilled to have had my very OWN bank story.

I am terribly excited. May it be all we hope for. I don't have a gazillion dinar like most of you. But I am so thrilled I can barely stand it.

gridkeeper

p.s. I wonder if the new Banking System is going to be announced on July 4? What a celebration that would be!!!

No one knows what the rate will be or when we will be able to cash in. Yes many banks are saying they will cash in your Dinars but not at the rate where you would make a profit (after RV). Be patient it will happen in time!!

Here's my bank story....Went to the bank to cash in my Dinars.....All the bank employees looked at me like I was nuts... RV what....Cash in when, Then the bank manager pulled me aside and told me...................................................To go home...

Primma, I'm sure you are kidding but people why would you trot down to the bank with your dinar before you verified a rate change on CBI/FOREX?????? Banks will not have any advanced info. There will be no advance notice.

• Upvote 1