Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another "rumor"

sammyque

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BEFORE THE BASHING STARTS, THIS WAS SENT TO ME IN AN EMAIL AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM. ALSO I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER POSTING A RUMOR.....SO BE EASY ON ME GUYS! I JUST WANT THIS BABY TO POP ASAP TOO!

iqdTRUTH Email: Final Hours. June 30th, 2011

Final Hours So, we seem to be in our final hours! At least that is what the guru’s are telling us and based on the news, it sounds about right. If this goes down in the next 24-48 hours as proclaimed, GOD BLESS US ALL! If it doesn’t, do not get discouraged.

Iraq has not stated that the will raise the exchange value of the currency, only that they will be deleting the 3 zero’s. Which in turn will mean the larger notes will removed from their streets and only be used for large transactions through major business more than likely. The smaller bills will be rolled in and from there, once all is said and done, we will see the RV.

Look at it this way. Iraq puts all these small bills into circulation. A citizens 25k note becomes 1000 $25 dinar bills. Can imagine having to carry all of that in your pocket?! No way! Lets just say a loaf of bread costs U$3.00, that's about 3500 dinar. that would mean the citizen is gonna have to pay, if they have U$25 dinar notes, with 140 $25 dinar notes. Would a country really make their people do this.

The only way to operate with the smaller notes is gonna have to be to RV.

If they don’t, the citizens may be seen with wheel barrels full of dinar just to pay for groceries.

With all these changes, the news reports, the guru’s and the smoke screens, which there have been plenty, I WOULD SAY WE ARE CLOSE!

But again, Please don’t give up if it doesn’t happen when everyone is saying it will, on the 30th. That could be a smoke screen as well.

Hang on to it! We will all be dancing in the streets soon enough, just have to use that God given gift Patience

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BEFORE THE BASHING STARTS, THIS WAS SENT TO ME IN AN EMAIL AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM. ALSO I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER POSTING A RUMOR.....SO BE EASY ON ME GUYS! I JUST WANT THIS BABY TO POP ASAP TOO!.

If somene post rumurs from another site, or any rumor for that matter , then they should take responsibitly for them. If they don't want the bashing........then don't post rumors.

If you already know it's a rumor............why post it?

Personally, i'd much rather read one fact then 100 rumors.

It doesn't get much simpler than that IMO.

"It's a big hat. It's funny"

GO RV!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BEFORE THE BASHING STARTS, THIS WAS SENT TO ME IN AN EMAIL AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM. ALSO I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER POSTING A RUMOR.....SO BE EASY ON ME GUYS! I JUST WANT THIS BABY TO POP ASAP TOO!.

If somene post rumurs from another site, or any rumor for that matter , then they should take responsibitly for them. If they don't want the bashing........then don't post rumors.

GO RV!

Because we are in the dinar rumor section of Dinar Vets!!!!! If you don't want to read rumors why are you in the Rumors Forums???

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

GO RV!

It gets a lot simpler than that....

If you don't want rumors, stay out of the Rumors Forum.

Because we are in the dinar rumor section of Dinar Vets!!!!! If you don't want to read rumors why are you in the Rumors Forums???

Sorry, MR.

Didn't see that you beat me to it.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

-_- take a pic of the email...cuz i dont believe it....this site is full of liars

Are you saying DV is full of liars? Are you saying you don't believe Sammyque received an email and that this person made it up? Just to let you know that this person has been here since 2009. You've been here how long now? Oh yeah, about 9 days.

• Upvote 2

Hi, thanks for your post! According to whoever wrote this email, they believe that once the zeros get dropped from the current Iraqi dinar currency then they will have to carry around a ton of dinars just to pay for the things they need. This is actually false, if Iraq decides to drop the zeros before they revalue both the larger and smaller denominations will be legal tender allowing for the iraqi citizens to use whichever currency they choose to pay for with until either the larger denominations become worthless, or they all get taken out of circulation (gradually). Some people are confused as to how the iraqi citizens will be able to pay for their stuff without having to carry around a ton of dinar. This is really simple, each item will have two different price tags, one for how much you would need to pay if you had a larger denomination, and another price for how much would you need to pay if you had the new smaller denominations. Basically, they will just adjust the price of each item to match its currency. It would be confusing for a while until the iraqi citizens can get used to the whole switch, but it has happened with other currencies that have dropped their zeros, so it can most definitly happen with this one. If Iraq's economy ends up improving and stabilizing, then so will the dinar which could result in a revaluation of the NEW iraqi currency, not the banknotes we all currently hold. Our banknotes and the new banknotes will not have the same exchange rate, they will have different exchange rates since they will be considered seperate currencies.

Unfortunately, if Iraq does not revalue before they drop the zeros, or if they decide to only revalue the new currency and not our banknotes, then our dinars will be worthless since the new exchange rate (if they revalue) would only be applied to the new currency. So let's hope they don't do that and we should be just fine!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't get it. It is a RUMOR. Why would anyone bash it?

Hi, thanks for your post! According to whoever wrote this email, they believe that once the zeros get dropped from the current Iraqi dinar currency then they will have to carry around a ton of dinars just to pay for the things they need. This is actually false, if Iraq decides to drop the zeros before they revalue both the larger and smaller denominations will be legal tender allowing for the iraqi citizens to use whichever currency they choose to pay for with until either the larger denominations become worthless, or they all get taken out of circulation (gradually). Some people are confused as to how the iraqi citizens will be able to pay for their stuff without having to carry around a ton of dinar. This is really simple, each item will have two different price tags, one for how much you would need to pay if you had a larger denomination, and another price for how much would you need to pay if you had the new smaller denominations. Basically, they will just adjust the price of each item to match its currency. It would be confusing for a while until the iraqi citizens can get used to the whole switch, but it has happened with other currencies that have dropped their zeros, so it can most definitly happen with this one. If Iraq's economy ends up improving and stabilizing, then so will the dinar which could result in a revaluation of the NEW iraqi currency, not the banknotes we all currently hold. Our banknotes and the new banknotes will not have the same exchange rate, they will have different exchange rates since they will be considered seperate currencies.

Unfortunately, if Iraq does not revalue before they drop the zeros, or if they decide to only revalue the new currency and not our banknotes, then our dinars will be worthless since the new exchange rate (if they revalue) would only be applied to the new currency. So let's hope they don't do that and we should be just fine!

Whoa there! What kind of fairy tales are you telling?

A country cannot have TWO different currencies with TWO different exchange rates. And belong to the IMF. Iraq will not be trading on the world stage if this were true. Which it is not. To say something this bizarre is just foolishness! One of the rules of the IMF is that their currency must have some parity with the currencies of the surrounding countries. Kuwait, for instance is nearly 4 u.s. dollars to one Kuwaiti Dinar. The other thing you probably did not know is that Iraq's currency was ARTIFICIALLY decreased after the war started to keep people from being able to easily escape across the borders. AND to keep the Regime from being able to spend its money to keep itself in power. This imbalance is now strangling Iraq. And don't ask me to give you chapter and verse. Go do your own research if you don't believe me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BEFORE THE BASHING STARTS, THIS WAS SENT TO ME IN AN EMAIL AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM. ALSO I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER POSTING A RUMOR.....SO BE EASY ON ME GUYS! I JUST WANT THIS BABY TO POP ASAP TOO!

iqdTRUTH Email: Final Hours. June 30th, 2011

Final Hours So, we seem to be in our final hours! At least that is what the guru’s are telling us and based on the news, it sounds about right. If this goes down in the next 24-48 hours as proclaimed, GOD BLESS US ALL! If it doesn’t, do not get discouraged.

Iraq has not stated that the will raise the exchange value of the currency, only that they will be deleting the 3 zero’s. Which in turn will mean the larger notes will removed from their streets and only be used for large transactions through major business more than likely. The smaller bills will be rolled in and from there, once all is said and done, we will see the RV.

Look at it this way. Iraq puts all these small bills into circulation. A citizens 25k note becomes 1000 $25 dinar bills. Can imagine having to carry all of that in your pocket?! No way! Lets just say a loaf of bread costs U$3.00, that's about 3500 dinar. that would mean the citizen is gonna have to pay, if they have U$25 dinar notes, with 140 $25 dinar notes. Would a country really make their people do this.

The only way to operate with the smaller notes is gonna have to be to RV.

If they don’t, the citizens may be seen with wheel barrels full of dinar just to pay for groceries.

With all these changes, the news reports, the guru’s and the smoke screens, which there have been plenty, I WOULD SAY WE ARE CLOSE!

But again, Please don’t give up if it doesn’t happen when everyone is saying it will, on the 30th. That could be a smoke screen as well.

Hang on to it! We will all be dancing in the streets soon enough, just have to use that God given gift Patience

The 3 zero's would come off the price of the bread as well. Instead of being 3500 dinar, after the release of the new notes it would cost 3.5 dinar.

• Upvote 3

I don't get it. It is a RUMOR. Why would anyone bash it?

Whoa there! What kind of fairy tales are you telling?

A country cannot have TWO different currencies with TWO different exchange rates. And belong to the IMF. Iraq will not be trading on the world stage if this were true. Which it is not. To say something this bizarre is just foolishness! One of the rules of the IMF is that their currency must have some parity with the currencies of the surrounding countries. Kuwait, for instance is nearly 4 u.s. dollars to one Kuwaiti Dinar. The other thing you probably did not know is that Iraq's currency was ARTIFICIALLY decreased after the war started to keep people from being able to easily escape across the borders. AND to keep the Regime from being able to spend its money to keep itself in power. This imbalance is now strangling Iraq. And don't ask me to give you chapter and verse. Go do your own research if you don't believe me.

You couldn't be more WRONG. A country can most definitely have TWO different currencies and TWO different rates and belong to the IMF. Take a look at Turkey, in 2005 they dropped the 6 zeros off of their currency, introducing a new currency and then revalued ONLY the new currency while keeping both currencies in circulation for only one year and the belong to the IMF during this time too. Zimbabwe, Venezuela, and Romania are just a few of the many countries that dropped zeros off their currency, while keeping two different currencies in circulation with AND whom were all in the IMF. By the way something you may not know is, Iraq will or may revalue their currency, but they COULD only revalue their NEW currency, not our current banknotes, at a rate near or matching Kuwait's rate. It seems to me is you are only listening to what other people are telling you and you aren't actually doing your OWN research on this stuff, which you should be doing yourself.

I think you need to RESEACH your research! By the way, don't ask me to give you chapter and verse, GO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME...THANK YOU!

Edited by RealisticLassie

If this goes down in the next 24-48 hours as proclaimed, GOD BLESS US ALL! If it doesn’t, do not get discouraged.

Fair enough.

If it RV's in the next 24-48 hours I will agree that god has blessed us all.

If it doesnt would you agree god does not give a fluck.

And thus we shall piss on his book

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

If this goes down in the next 24-48 hours as proclaimed, GOD BLESS US ALL! If it doesn’t, do not get discouraged.

Fair enough.

That's a horrible thing to say! It's is not God's job to bless you with a million bucks! Way to be so ignorant.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's a horrible thing to say! It's is not God's job to bless you with a million bucks! Way to be so ignorant.

CORRECT

AS A MATTER OF FACT I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD AT ALL

REMEMBER WHAT GEORGE CARLIN SAID

SYMBOLS ARE FOR THE SYMBOL MINDED

BE REALISTIC LASSIE

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

CORRECT

AS A MATTER OF FACT I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD AT ALL

REMEMBER WHAT GEORGE CARLIN SAID

SYMBOLS ARE FOR THE SYMBOL MINDED

BE REALISTIC LASSIE

Then why in the world would you say "If this goes down in the next 24-48 hours as proclaimed, GOD BLESS US ALL!" if you don't believe in God? You make no sense. By the way George Carlin is so wrong and so are YOU.

• Upvote 1

Fair enough.

You need to get a grip!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then why in the world would you say "If this goes down in the next 24-48 hours as proclaimed, GOD BLESS US ALL!" if you don't believe in God? You make no sense. By the way George Carlin is so wrong and so are YOU.

I have faith

Faith this will not happen in next 24-48 hours

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Fair enough.

Have been all over the world & Seen others fight & die over ground one would not use in their cat's litter pan.

and enough blood death & horror to last 3 life times.

To try to get someone to change their belief to yours based on something they can't get all the facts to is not logical.

Like saying if the one sent out to scott area is not hit by snipper than you agree theres none there but if he gets hit the other person was right.

A persons belief depends on where their at & events happening around them.

If their beliefs gets them through their day not just hope on the dinar but any of lifes issues so be it.

Just like war not the only answer you might try their thinking adjust if needed.

I seem to remember several telling us the dinar was a scam that things could never happen . Now most are saying another tone .

A retired Gulf War vet

I have faith

Faith this will not happen in next 24-48 hours

Faith is what your putting down to the other person to the stress of this "ride"

Why is the way you express "Faith" better or different from yours.

No bashing ment just asking .

Edited by 9TH DEGREE
  • Upvote 2

-_- take a pic of the email...cuz i dont believe it....this site is full of liars

I resent that comment. There are many, many good people who go out of there way to help and post Info for all to digest as they see fit. You sir, fit the description of a troll. Please refrain from commenting, unless its constructive, till you have been here awhile. That is why some members suggest newbies should have there first 100 posts mod reviewed. You are a classic as to why this is a good idea.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

EEK!!

Really?

Anyone think this is a real possibility? Of all the possible scenarios, that's one I hadn't considered.

Anyone care to comment on that tidbit ??

EEK!!

Really?

Anyone think this is a real possibility? Of all the possible scenarios, that's one I hadn't considered.

Anyone care to comment on that tidbit ??

Not unless they are wanting to start a war with the rest of the country's some who have forgiven war debts.

I for one not even consider this possible.

Though very true they don't think & address issues the in which the way we do here.

which is not saying much in the way things going in Washington DC right now but still comon sense would rule out this possiblity.

They are out to build their counrty's system which means playing nice with all others.

Edited by 9TH DEGREE
  • Upvote 1

GO RV!

Then dont read the rumor section tard

• Downvote 1