Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank Fact

Really enough dollars

Just called 5/3 Bank out side of Charlotte NC they said they would cash me in the rate would be 1168.0. Know that we have the bad news out of the way she also told me that I could not buy any more because they stopped selling them 3 days ago.

Thank you for the post!

Just called 5/3 Bank out side of Charlotte NC they said they would cash me in the rate would be 1168.0. Know that we have the bad news out of the way she also told me that I could not buy any more because they stopped selling them 3 days ago.

So they stopped selling it, but are willing to buy it for the current exchange rate?

Did you happen to ask why they are willing to buy it if they stopped selling it?

Chase Bank N Cal. Just went in to get an update from the exchange person (who is always cooperative and told me previously they would exchange when it "hit" their screen). She called their exchange clearing center and was told at this time "they no longer would be selling or exchanging Iraqi Dinar." I don't believe them, I think it is a smoke screen. Any comments??

Chase Bank N Cal. Just went in to get an update from the exchange person (who is always cooperative and told me previously they would exchange when it "hit" their screen). She called their exchange clearing center and was told at this time "they no longer would be selling or exchanging Iraqi Dinar." I don't believe them, I think it is a smoke screen. Any comments??

Anyone's guess. I am sure that once Iraq has met all of the requirements to do international business etc that it will be exchanged by major banks.

• Upvote 1

You know I have tried to call the branch in downtown charllotte no less than 5 times today and no answer.

I dont know why people keep on starting new threads with the same old cr@p

I was wondering why everything that is negative is called a "smoke screen". Gotta be the most overused phrase here...outside "it's done". God I hope the 30th is really the "it's done" day.

****typo edit..

Edited by oilman80

I was wondering why everything that is negative is called a "smoke screen". Gotta be the most overused phrase here...outside "it's done". God I hope the 30th is really the "it's done" day.

****typo edit..

I think the one over used is "Nuff Said" :lol:

Don't think either one is going away anytime soon, unless we get the RV, so go RV!!!

It's done, and Nuff Said! :D

Chase bank sold out to Capitol One Bank, its one of my banks. I bought one order there 3 months ago and they stoped selling and buying after that point for some reason, would not give me a reason just told me that a memo came down from head courters telling them to stop. :(

You know I have tried to call the branch in downtown charllotte no less than 5 times today and no answer.

i went to my branch [chase]in NY on monday and my friend there said they wont be cashing in at that time ,told me to ask when it does RV ,he said that he asked around for me about the RV and he said all his bank buddies said it will RV ,just didnt know when ,he said he didnt get involved in the dinar because the countrys to unstable,but he has friends in the service that have millions of dinar,he said all at the bank say its to unstable ,sounds like they were brain washed to think that ,he said after i spoke to him the first time he went online ,he said he wished he had bought some ,just my story from this week ,true stuff ,no sh-t
  • Upvote 1

i went to my branch [chase]in NY on monday and my friend there said they wont be cashing in at that time ,told me to ask when it does RV ,he said that he asked around for me about the RV and he said all his bank buddies said it will RV ,just didnt know when ,he said he didnt get involved in the dinar because the countrys to unstable,but he has friends in the service that have millions of dinar,he said all at the bank say its to unstable ,sounds like they were brain washed to think that ,he said after i spoke to him the first time he went online ,he said he wished he had bought some ,just my story from this week ,true stuff ,no sh-t

If we keep this up the gurus are going to start calling us for info. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Ummmm... I'll use this for pretty toilet paper before I sell at 1168...

Spike, I think I'll stick with the wall paper idea rather than toilet paper...it would be to rough for me :blink: , I'm used to Charmin

BTW, the wall paper would be a great conversational piece on how i love to roll the dice and lose <_<