Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO LOP

KristiD

Just finished listening to the phoenix show and he states there is not going to be a lop but they are simply going to pull all the larger bills (those with 3 zeros) out of circulation (as we know from the news). That is not a lop, he says and compares it to how the U.S. pulled it's larger bills out of circulation (most recently in 1969, they called in the last remaining 3 zero currency, $1,000 bills, and then after a period of time they became worthless as currency. But the value of the US dollar did not change when they did this). A true lop, where say $1,000 is deemed to be worth $1 (or whatever currency you are talking about) is done by a country when there is great inflation and where their currency has little real value. This is not the case in Iraq since, as we all know, they have huge wealth in their oil, natural gas and water. With the revaluation, Iraq will really just allow it's currency to be valued based on the resources of their country instead of being artificially pegged at a low number like it has been.

He also pointed out, and I have been thinking the same thing, that since they are reissuing new smaller denominations of currency, and since their currency now has so little value (like 1/10 of a US cent), that it implies there must be a revaluation coming. For example, if an Iraqi wants to buy a $20,000 car, it would take some 20 million IQD. That's just way too much currency if you have to do it all with 100's and 50's. The Iraqi government wants to help their citizens, not make their lives more difficult, so it only makes sense that they also plan a revalution concurrently when they issue the new lower denominations.

You gotta think the RV is coming. Of course, nothing's every a sure thing...... But this line of thinking really makes sense and I think we well finally see that RV really soon.

I really like that phoenix guy. He's a sharp cookie who seems to know a lot and he's into the metaphysical side of things as well....my kinda guy!

GO RV!!![/size]

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well, I guess we will see.

OK can't help it. It will not take 20 million dinar to buy the car after RD it will take 20 thousand. Small denoms or 000 notes for a time period. He is unfortunately keeping the LOP totally out of the discussion and telling everyone that it can't work unless they RV which it can work if they RD. Simple as that.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They can't rd without rv! If the rd and dont rv then it will take a lot of bills to buy one little thing. The have to rd and rv at the same time. That way nothing really changes for the citizens of Iraq. And internationally they should honor the value as it is now, it will benefit them to do that. We will see.

The 1K USD is not worthless currency. It's worth 1,000 USD.

Just because it is not in circulation anymore, does not make it worthless.

US Treasury banks have a need to transport millions of dollars in one shipment,

to do that, they rely on 10,000 and 100K dollar notes. Never seen a 10K note? Not suprised because they

are not circulated. But they exist and they are worth exactly the number printed on them,

• Upvote 1

Just finished listening to the phoenix show and he states there is not going to be a lop but they are simply going to pull all the larger bills (those with 3 zeros) out of circulation (as we know from the news). That is not a lop, he says and compares it to how the U.S. pulled it's larger bills out of circulation (most recently in 1969, they called in the last remaining 3 zero currency, $1,000 bills, and then after a period of time they became worthless as currency. But the value of the US dollar did not change when they did this). A true lop, where say $1,000 is deemed to be worth $1 (or whatever currency you are talking about) is done by a country when there is great inflation and where their currency has little real value. This is not the case in Iraq since, as we all know, they have huge wealth in their oil, natural gas and water. With the revaluation, Iraq will really just allow it's currency to be valued based on the resources of their country instead of being artificially pegged at a low number like it has been.

He also pointed out, and I have been thinking the same thing, that since they are reissuing new smaller denominations of currency, and since their currency now has so little value (like 1/10 of a US cent), that it implies there must be a revaluation coming. For example, if an Iraqi wants to buy a $20,000 car, it would take some 20 million IQD. That's just way too much currency if you have to do it all with 100's and 50's. The Iraqi government wants to help their citizens, not make their lives more difficult, so it only makes sense that they also plan a revalution concurrently when they issue the new lower denominations.

You gotta think the RV is coming. Of course, nothing's every a sure thing...... But this line of thinking really makes sense and I think we well finally see that RV really soon.

I really like that phoenix guy. He's a sharp cookie who seems to know a lot and he's into the metaphysical side of things as well....my kinda guy!

GO RV!!![/size]

I have a friend who owns a pawn shop. He has 500s and 1000s dollar bills for sell. Some in very good condition. The one I was looking at he was asking 1,500 for the $1000. I asked he could I spend it. He said, 'yes but you will only get a 1000 dollars for it. GO RV The pawn shop is in Des Moines, Iowa on Ingersol.

GO RV!!![/size]

Thank You! KristiD! I have been saying this and things like this for over 4 years. or every time this "LOP" thing comes up! :D

Leaders in Iraq and the US have said 4 or more years ago that there will be NO LOP of 0's or the new terminology "Raising of the 0's Now or Ever! I believed them back then and I have never figured anyway they could with out hurting there own people and they keep saying how all the wealth of Iraq belongs to the people! so why rip them off from this great RV that's coming any second now? B)

I also have an article from a few years ago from a nameless officer of the US Treasury! After we cash in our Dinar to the banks and get our reward, the banks then sell the Dinar to the treasury for level 2 tier pricing like close to a Dollar more your bank will make on your Dinar! Then the Treasury verifies, catalogs, and when then get the go ahead from Iraq, and the US Treasury will Destroy all the Big Dinar bank notes! for what? for OIL CREDITS! The US Treasury will get oil credits from Iraq for around $33.00 dollars a barrel! So are gas prices will go way down like they should be or where some years ago! :D , If you want tier 2 pricing from your cash in you have to go to one of Ali's banks, he will give you tire 2 pricing (Almost a dollar more per dollar on your RV) he will charge you like $150.00 cash for each million Dinar you exchange! not bad for making say if the RV comes in at $3.26 US to one Dinar, you would get close if not $4.00 Dollars US to 1 Dinar! I would say well worth the little cash to get tire 2 pricing yes? If you don't want to travel to one of Ali's Banks, just do what my group is doing in AZ! we contacted the International Currency Exchange Bank at our International airport! the manager there has our group set up for lever 2 tire pricing for the same cost of $150.00 per million Dinar.

So far my group has over 100 million Dinar to cash in. B) So check it out if you live near an international airport, not sure how many will participate in this but its worth a try and you may need a group of people with a certain amount of Dinar? I don't know but like I said it can't hurt to go check it out even if you have to wait till the Dinar RV's before they will talk to you ?

Looks like this ride is nearing the end! don't forget to be responsible with your rewards for this miracle investment! you are the stewards of this money so make sure you help those less fortunate, not all your money just some and then watch your savings grow and the more you do good! the more it will grow! :P I didn't say that, the big guy upstairs will be interested to see how we do so follow your hart and do what you know you should and enjoy the rest with your family and good friends and have a wonderful rest of all our lives! it's the best way to leave a mark that will remain long after we're long gone! ;) G B

go Go GO!!! RV!!! And I'll see you on the Beach!!! B)

• Upvote 1

i hate to tell you this but I personally have 6mill in 50's 1 mill in 100's 1mill 500's all from 2003 so if it all hinges on low bills they are already there

they just pulled them in late 04'-early 05'

Good thinking but I think you meant to say 1000's not 100's since they never printed the 100's. I did it very similar to you too "Fresh of the press!" Good luck to you and all. Go RV.

he may say no lop but the way he is saying saying sounds more like a lop to me. if they lift the three zeros, 25000 dinar becomes 25 dinar. then they revalue to whatever rate they wish. for this example, i will use 1$ =1 dinar. your 25k become 25 dinar which exchanges to 25$. if you have a million dinar, it only comes out to a 1000$...LOP ( lost of profit) because more than likely we pay more than 1000$ for our one million.

i would love to get debunk on this. why would iraq give rv first then lift three zero. if 25000 suddenly become 25000$ because they rv then they decide to lift zero, no iraqi would keep their 25000 dinar. they would exchange to dollars. then they are back to square one where they are using other nation's currency as oppose to their own.

i want to be hopeful for the rv and become millionaire over night. but the news and math doesn't add up and no one has explain how iraq will accomplish this. my formula in the first paragraph makes so much sense.

• Downvote 2

Well, I guess we will see.

OK can't help it. It will not take 20 million dinar to buy the car after RD it will take 20 thousand. Small denoms or 000 notes for a time period. He is unfortunately keeping the LOP totally out of the discussion and telling everyone that it can't work unless they RV which it can work if they RD. Simple as that.

If there is a lop and 3 zeros are dropped, you are correct, it would take only 20,000 dinar. But Phoenix is saying that Shabibi did not say that they are deleting 3 zeros from the currency, but rather that they are removing the currency with 3 zeros. I read a couple of translations of what Shabibi actually said and honestly you could interpret it either way. But on Phoenix' side of the argument is the fact that historically (and in practicality too) lops happen when there is hyperinflation in a country and when the currency has very little value. Yes it's true that right now the IQD is worth less than 1/10 of a US cent, but a large part of that is because Iraq has been under the UN sanctions (which are now ending) and the value is artifically low. Ultimately, a country's currency is valued by that country's resources. And since we know Iraq has loads of resources and that they are well on their way to extracting those resources and selling them, I think it's fair to say their currency is grossly undervalued right now and will surely be going up. Iraqs situation does not fit the scenario where a lop would make since. It does fit the scenario where an RV would make sense.

But as you say.....we will see. I guess I'd prefer to be optimistic rather than pessimistic while we wait..... just sayin'.......

:)

• Upvote 1

he may say no lop but the way he is saying saying sounds more like a lop to me. if they lift the three zeros, 25000 dinar becomes 25 dinar. then they revalue to whatever rate they wish. for this example, i will use 1$ =1 dinar. your 25k become 25 dinar which exchanges to 25$. if you have a million dinar, it only comes out to a 1000$...LOP ( lost of profit) because more than likely we pay more than 1000$ for our one million.

End Quote

IF (if) it's indeed like that then it's a lop no doubt.

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

The 1K USD is not worthless currency. It's worth 1,000 USD.

Just because it is not in circulation anymore, does not make it worthless.

US Treasury banks have a need to transport millions of dollars in one shipment,

to do that, they rely on 10,000 and 100K dollar notes. Never seen a 10K note? Not suprised because they

are not circulated. But they exist and they are worth exactly the number printed on them,

I stand corrected and apologize for my mistake. Thanks for setting me straight. Still, the point I was trying to make - that a government can withdraw high denomination currency and not have a lop - is still valid.

i hate to tell you this but I personally have 6mill in 50's 1 mill in 100's 1mill 500's all from 2003 so if it all hinges on low bills they are already there

they just pulled them in late 04'-early 05'

Sorry, I'm not getting your point. I know there is lower denominated currency already and that Shabibi now plans to issue new lower denominated currency. All I'm trying to say is that we're not likely to see a lop but instead a revaluation since an RV makes since with lower denominated currency.

• Upvote 1

i would love to get debunk on this. why would iraq give rv first then lift three zero. if 25000 suddenly become 25000$ because they rv then they decide to lift zero, no iraqi would keep their 25000 dinar. they would exchange to dollars. then they are back to square one where they are using other nation's currency as oppose to their own.

i want to be hopeful for the rv and become millionaire over night. but the news and math doesn't add up and no one has explain how iraq will accomplish this. my formula in the first paragraph makes so much sense.

Maybe I didn't explain Phoenix' points that well, so I apologize for the confusion and I'll try again. When Shabibi says they are lifting the 3 zeros, Phoenix is saying that what he means by that is that they will pull the 1,000 IQD notes and higher out of circulation, any note with 3 zeros will be pulled out of circulation. The 25,000 IQD does NOT become a 25 IQD (that would be a lop and a lop doesn't make since for Iraq's situation - Phoenix is saying there will be NO lop), it will still be 25,000. But if there is a revalue, each 1 IQD which is currently valued at less than 1/10 of a US cent, will be deemed to have a new value of say $1 or $3 or whatever. It will have a thousand times or 3 thousand times more purchasing power. Phoenix is saying that the current value of less than 1/10 of US cent is artificially low because of the UN sanctions and Iraq's long struggle to rebuild their country. This 1/10 of a cent doesn't reflect the true potential value though because Iraq has so much wealth in natural resources. Since Iraq is about finally about to stand on their own again, their currency value is likely to skyrocket so that's why an RV is needed.

So cheer up, be happy! This is what we've all been praying for!!!!

I just wonder where he is getting all this from.....they have never referenced ONLY removing the larger bills from circulation.....every article that has ever come out has been about redenominating.... using Turkey as a template to follow.....Making 1000 old dinar equal to 1 new dinar (purchasing power and value) Turkey didnt just remove the larger bills, they RD....and when it was done, they raised the exchange rate......this isent what we want.....

I just wonder where he is getting all this from.....they have never referenced ONLY removing the larger bills from circulation.....every article that has ever come out has been about redenominating.... using Turkey as a template to follow.....Making 1000 old dinar equal to 1 new dinar (purchasing power and value) Turkey didnt just remove the larger bills, they RD....and when it was done, they raised the exchange rate......this isent what we want.....

I wonder where he gets it too. Maybe he has an uncanny knack for translation or "hearing" things that others miss. I don't know but I will take everything with a grain of salt because nobody is proven wrong until it's over. lol

• Upvote 1

I agree. If you look at what shabibi said, he talked about a two pronged approach. The first is to get rid of the zeros and then the second is to rv. Unfortunately, I think we are going to lose the zeros and then the currency will revalue. So....

1 mill dinars becomes $1,000 and then the currency rvs to 3.25.

This means our dinar converts into $1000x3.25 = $32.5 k

Not a bad investment but not the millions I was hoping for. Why in the world would Iraq pay out all that money if they didn't need to. Just because they have the money and Could pay it out doesn't mean they will. I'm sure they would rather use the funds on schools, electricity, roads,etc...

I have posted this in several areas and have never seen a valid response as to why this isn't the route they would take. I always get vague answers. Don't get me wrong....I WANT this to RV just as much as everyone, but I also want to be logical and not expect more than is realistic.

Someone please debunk this. Help me understand.

Thanks,

Edited by Joeshmoe

No one can explain what will REALLY occur, because no one has perfect information. Relying on the accuracy of articles coming out of Iraq to make decisions is like going to the hardware store to buy oranges.

We all have our opinions, we all have already decided which info sources we believe, and which we don't. That's pretty obvious. Sorry to puncture the balloons of the "realists" in the bunch, but energy and attitude DOES have an impact, especially on the nature of the posts here.

Attitudinally or philosophically, your glass is either half empty or it's half full. Only you can decide which, but it WILL create the reality you believe in.

I believe this is what we are going to get. Or something very similar.

I think we will see another currency introduced, both will be accepted but with different values. Once the big notes are removed from circulation (some will be kept for larger purchases by the GoI) then comes the RV. We'll be lucky to get out what we put in.

I'm still holding on to the hope that this isn't what happens but the longer it takes the less optimistic I become.

If they would keep that one word out of the equation,,(TURKEY),, then peoples minds would be at ease.

But they keep referring to this one.

Lets hope its all smoke and mirrors.

Exactly