Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thank you for the short time here

loriluvs2play

Did you smell your name? I can't believe how fast you come out of the woodwork to spew your crap!

You must have a team of illegal aliens working these threads so you can post so much! Either that or you live on here 24/7.

By your stated opinions, this investment isn't going to make you much money, why then do you spend so much time here depressing everyone?

TFK, I am going to ask that you and Keepm call a stop firing at each other!!

I don't always agree with Keepm either but he has a right to state his thoughts on here!!

Keepm and yourself are both allowed to state your opinions so let's do so without having to go at each other all the time!!

Thanks

Bump

Let's make this site better by PLAYING NICE!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 6

Good luck to you Lori on that other site!!

I "heard" that you might want to take a book to read with you as it is kinda dead over there, like 16-19 in chat last night and 6-8 of those are mods!!

Not bashing that other site just making a point as I wish all of them luck also!!

I will leave the honors to Dogmatic1 who BTW is a very good mod!! tip_hat.gif

Have a good day and hit the [x] at the top right hand side of this forum as you leave!!

I will ask Dogmatic1 to turn off the lights for you!!

Good Luck to you and yours! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Bump

Tactfully said Bump! You know as well as I, Keep and Dogmatic1 are laughing their socks off!!!.... Neither will go down easy. Man, I hope it doesn't come to that. Never mind, it won't. If the poster is gone, it's probably time to close this one before somebody gets mad. biggrin.gif And they will. Night shift isn't here yet. Have a good 1! Slay.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure whats going with Lori, Keepm and Dogmatic but I have to apologize to all members here that have had the misforune of reading my unpleasant rants. I posted a new topic but it didnt make the board (in considering my past use of the english slang, I understand completely)

I am not new here or in this investment, I’ve been invested for the past 2 years in hopes of repairing the damage done to our (my families) life. I may or may not be a newbie at DV but I definitely am a newbie in owning my mistakes of late. Today I want to sincerely apologize for the rudeness and callous statements I have made in this public forum. It dawned on me yesterday morning that my personal difficulties over the past years have made me jaded and downright rude to everyone. In 2008 my family and I lost everything, our business, real estate and all of our savings (approximately $6M in assets) and in enduring this, I became extremely resentful and bitter towards everyone and everything I could blame. Yesterday it finally came to me that one of our major responsibilities in life is how we deal with the ups and downs life throws at us. I have to say I failed miserably again. In June of 2008 at the age of 39, I woke to helplessly watch everything I had worked for crumble in front of me. I then had to look my wife and children in the eye and tell them there financial future was gone like a vapor of smoke. Oh I can say that it was circumstances beyond my control or that unscrupulous people took advantage of a high pressure situation, but the simple undeniable truth is, that I am responsible and I cannot take out my heart brake on others any longer. For all those I have offended with my rude, and distasteful comments in the past, please forgive me I guess at 42 I'm finally trying to grow up.

JS3

• Upvote 11

Did you smell your name? I can't believe how fast you come out of the woodwork to spew your crap!

You must have a team of illegal aliens working these threads so you can post so much! Either that or you live on here 24/7.

By your stated opinions, this investment isn't going to make you much money, why then do you spend so much time here depressing everyone?

You can easily find the ignore button and use it, rather then wasting time responding to something that has nothing to do with you! :-)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you to the few that have been kind to this newbie . And to those who have not that's ok too. Dogmatic1 I will miss you the most..NOT... and to keepm, your babble and lack of knowledge will not be missed.. So long Oh I almost forgot.... Dogmatic1 since you love to flex your beer muscles can you pick me up by my waistband and toss me out the door please?

why would you think anyone would care? why would you care if anyone did care?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure whats going with Lori, Keepm and Dogmatic but I have to apologize to all members here that have had the misforune of reading my unpleasant rants. I posted a new topic but it didnt make the board (in considering my past use of the english slang, I understand completely)

I am not new here or in this investment, I’ve been invested for the past 2 years in hopes of repairing the damage done to our (my families) life. I may or may not be a newbie at DV but I definitely am a newbie in owning my mistakes of late. Today I want to sincerely apologize for the rudeness and callous statements I have made in this public forum. It dawned on me yesterday morning that my personal difficulties over the past years have made me jaded and downright rude to everyone. In 2008 my family and I lost everything, our business, real estate and all of our savings (approximately $6M in assets) and in enduring this, I became extremely resentful and bitter towards everyone and everything I could blame. Yesterday it finally came to me that one of our major responsibilities in life is how we deal with the ups and downs life throws at us. I have to say I failed miserably again. In June of 2008 at the age of 39, I woke to helplessly watch everything I had worked for crumble in front of me. I then had to look my wife and children in the eye and tell them there financial future was gone like a vapor of smoke. Oh I can say that it was circumstances beyond my control or that unscrupulous people took advantage of a high pressure situation, but the simple undeniable truth is, that I am responsible and I cannot take out my heart brake on others any longer. For all those I have offended with my rude, and distasteful comments in the past, please forgive me I guess at 42 I'm finally trying to grow up.

JS3

WOW, that was pretty honest of you, JS. It takes a person of character to own up and take responsibility for his/her mistakes, and moreover to apologize. I don't know that you owed any of us an apology, but I do appreciate your accountability, transparency and integrity. God bless you and your family! Shalom.

TFK, I am going to ask that you and Keepm call a stop firing at each other!!

I don't always agree with Keepm either but he has a right to state his thoughts on here!!

Keepm and yourself are both allowed to state your opinions so let's do so without having to go at each other all the time!!

Thanks

Bump

Let's make this site better by PLAYING NICE!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thank you Bumper...I Agree...The bashing and negativity does nothing to further the dinar community.

• Upvote 3