Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN LOP

Nani?

lol well wes you didn't answer my original question or challenge? are you going to now trade in your dinar for your cash back or are you waiting for an RV? cause if your waiting then you really don't think with 100% certainty that the LOP is going to happen.

Dont' respond with immaturity just so you can get responses from idiots like Keepm to help validate yourself. I'm not one to buy into the hype that Okie or whomever else spew. You are missing my point completely. I didn't say a LOP won't happen because I don't want it to happen. I'm not blind to the possibility. All I want is for people like you to go away and do something that doesn't waste your time. It makes no sense unless your just lonely and need this website to make friends. But I guess the old saying is true. Misery loves company.

nice response keepm go ahead and validate an idiotic response, and to your other one word "BINGO" comment his question is completely illogical. It does not equate to a person sticking around when they believe a LOP Is imminent. Also Keepm your face really annoys me... and I'm sure it's not your fault you just like someone I used to know that annoyed me.

Well, what you are saying is that you want every opposing point of view off of the forum so that you and the rest of the sheep can stay up on cloud nine. I have a suggestion. Go try Sheeples Dinar. They will welcome you with open arms. No LOP talk or logical discussion over there. You would fit right in.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Perfect example of previous post. Thanks dinarck. You made my point better than I could in a book.

Cry baby post like the OP brought deserve the kind of reply that I gave twice now in this thread. No facts to prove a LOP won't happen, only an attempt to silence anyone who thinks it might. The bottom line is that we are being told by Shabs and the CBI on a constant basis that a RD is about to occur and some people just can't deal with it so they whine and cry about it instead of bringing any type of discussion to discount.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I try and stay away from any lop talk.. I am not a sheeple either !!!! I invested 7yrs ago and was told it might reval at 10 cents and was very happy with that, at that time. Now for the past 6 months seeing all these sites and claims for $3,4,5 and more, Ive seen my own greed come out!!! I needed to put myself in a better frame of mind and I did !!!! I stick with news articles and try and follow the money !!!!!! I simply agree to disagree with anyone who doesn't think like me. :P

If you really cared about your fellow humans and truly wanted to educate them concerning your seemingly fanatical beliefs, wouldn't intelligent conversation improve your chances of success, as opposed to the constant stream of insults? You are only denegrating yourself. Going back to the OP, why are you here if you are thoroughly convinced you will only make minimal gains. Why not be researching your next big investment? Or answer me this...how do you "gradually" remove three zeroes from a currency?

First I will answer how they gradually remove the zeros. What they are saying is that after RD the 000 notes will gradually be removed from circulation leaving the new lower denoms. Anyone who doesn't have a one track GO RV mind can clearly see that and can also clearly comprehend the countless articles that have explained excatly how this is going to go down. Pending a vote of course. Now why don't you tell me what you think making a 25,000 note a 25 note means. Also tell me what making 28 trillion into 28 billion means. O wait I already know what you are going to say. They are removing 000 notes from circulation. Haha. OK believe what you want but it is what it is and it will be what it is until we see the vote.

Now, I truely do care about my fellow humans and that is excatly why I am trying to help them understand what we are being told instead of lying to them and telling them what they want to hear. Again some cannot deal with reality so they try to shut up anyone who can clearly see what is going on like it will change the outcome. Some simply like being lied to and only want to be told what they want to hear and that is fine but when they come at me for believing what is obvious then that is when there is a problem.

Why am I still here? That seems to be the sheeps favorite question. The answer, to make money and keep up what is going on with this investment. Double or Triple my money would be great. Tens of thousands is cool with me. Just because it isn't millions like Oakie promised is a bummer but O well it is what it is. Plus there still is a possibility that a low RV could occur if the LOP is voted dowm so here I am like it or not.

Edited by dinarck

lol well wes you didn't answer my original question or challenge? are you going to now trade in your dinar for your cash back or are you waiting for an RV? cause if your waiting then you really don't think with 100% certainty that the LOP is going to happen.

Dont' respond with immaturity just so you can get responses from idiots like Keepm to help validate yourself. I'm not one to buy into the hype that Okie or whomever else spew. You are missing my point completely. I didn't say a LOP won't happen because I don't want it to happen. I'm not blind to the possibility. All I want is for people like you to go away and do something that doesn't waste your time. It makes no sense unless your just lonely and need this website to make friends. But I guess the old saying is true. Misery loves company.

nice response keepm go ahead and validate an idiotic response, and to your other one word "BINGO" comment his question is completely illogical. It does not equate to a person sticking around when they believe a LOP Is imminent. Also Keepm your face really annoys me... and I'm sure it's not your fault you just like someone I used to know that annoyed me.

Is all you talk about is my beautiful face? You poor thing!!! Hahaha let's see your face....show us your beauty! Hahaha stop crying ok? Use some common sense and ask yourself why is hanyone here invested in dinar, and that should answer ALL the questions you have! It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.....but since you seem to be havin a little trouble understanding ill break it down for you as simply as I can.....its cause we are hoping for a rv! Wow...imagine that! No one knows what's going to happen! Wow....imagine that! It could go either way....wow! Imagine that.....should I really keep going?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Now why don't you tell me what you think making a 25,000 note a 25 note means. Also tell me what making 28 trillion into 28 billion means. O wait I already know what you are going to say. They are removing 000 notes from circulation. Haha.

Read more:

That is not removing bills from circulation, that is removing Value from currency.

Hahaha......Since I care about my fellow humans I will explain one more time so you can understand. 25,000 to 25...... .00085 to 1. No value lost. Comprende?

By calling people idiots and criticizing facial expressions you are doing exactly what you say not to do. (Don't respond with immaturity...)Just those types of responses cheapen any kind of serious points you are trying to make. When one contradicts themselves I find it difficult to take those persons seriously. It makes one think that your information is my way take it or leave it.

• Upvote 4

Now why don't you tell me what you think making a 25,000 note a 25 note means. Also tell me what making 28 trillion into 28 billion means. O wait I already know what you are going to say. They are removing 000 notes from circulation. Haha.

Read more:

That is not removing bills from circulation, that is removing Value from currency.

Everytime one of the older bills is used it won't be distributed back out into the market, it will be returned to be destroyed cutting the money supply.....then once all the old bills are retracted, they can raise the value of the new dinar....but if they redenominate we will have to most likely find a way to exchange our 25k note for a single new 25 note....

Time to Chime!

Let's look at a LOP from an Iraqi point of view...Assuming the zeros come of the notes and not the rate...

25K...Lop 3 zeros and and you get 25...(according to believers)

25K dinars x .00086 = $21.50 (This is what we have now)

25 dinars x .00086 = .0215 (This is the value of 25, (was 25K) dinars after a LOP...2 cents)

Okay...Now lets say they revalue, like some of you say, to...let's say $3...

$3 x .02 = .06...That is 6 cents...WOW!...What???? Check my math..please!

Now some of you are going to say...But wait! It comes off the rate too?

So, let's try it with the rate instead of .00086 we'll make it .86 cents...

25K x .00086 we know is $21.50

Lop to 25 dinars x .86 = still $21.50....25 x .86 =$21.50...

$21.50 / 25 = .86...So 1 dinar is = to .86....

Now with a $3 Lop....3 x .86 = $2.58 per dinar is the spending power an Iraqi will have if this is how it plays out...

That would be 1 USD = 2.58 IQD

I do not want it to play out like this...I want a straight up RV just like everybody else...

I am not very good at math...So...would someone correct any or all of my mistakes....

Time to Chime!

Let's look at a LOP from an Iraqi point of view...Assuming the zeros come of the notes and not the rate...

25K...Lop 3 zeros and and you get 25...(according to believers)

25K dinars x .00086 = $21.50 (This is what we have now)

25 dinars x .00086 = .0215 (This is the value of 25, (was 25K) dinars after a LOP...2 cents)

Okay...Now lets say they revalue, like some of you say, to...let's say $3...

$3 x .02 = .06...That is 6 cents...WOW!...What???? Check my math..please!

Now some of you are going to say...But wait! It comes off the rate too?

So, let's try it with the rate instead of .00086 we'll make it .86 cents...

25K x .00086 we know is $21.50

Lop to 25 dinars x .86 = still $21.50....25 x .86 =$21.50...

$21.50 / 25 = .86...So 1 dinar is = to .86....

Now with a $3 Lop....3 x .86 = $2.58 per dinar is the spending power an Iraqi will have if this is how it plays out...

That would be 1 USD = 2.58 IQD

I do not want it to play out like this...I want a straight up RV just like everybody else...

I am not very good at math...So...would someone correct any or all of my mistakes....

I need to add a question to my post...When you remove the 3 zeros from the bill you are moving the decimal point 3 places to the left...

However, if you remove 3 zeros from the rate you are moving them 3 places to the right...

Should or should we not move the zeros in the same direction....I need a math wiz..

.00086 move 3 places to the right = .86

25,000 move 3 places to the left =25

My question is if we move the decimal 3 place to the left on the bill, should we move 3 places to the left on the .00086 making it .00000086????

Which is it???

Doesn't matter...it is going to be a straight up RV!

Even more math!!! (read 2 posts above)

Let's say they knock 3 zero's off the rate and not off the notes...

That would make 1 dinar go from .00086 to .86..

and then x $3 (For instance) $3 x .86 = that would give the 2.58

So 1 dinar would - $2.58

This is the way I want it to go! Not affecting our 25K notes....

So, is it possible for them to avoid an rd? Honest answer, please.

There could be.....I dont know what all could be done.....I certainly dont have all the answers, which is why I continue to come here everyday to see whats happening...to see if they come up with some kind of way to reduce the money supply....and honestly, until I see it, I myself cant think of any other way of dealing with the inflated money supply....I thought the issuing of the visa debit cards was an excellent way of getting the citizens to deposit the physical bills to be destroyed and taken out of circulation, but I havent heard any other news about it......

If they can suddenly dump massive amounts of money into the reserves of the CBI, then they could get away from having to RD.....we can speculate about DFI and unfrozen assets but until action is taken, we dont even know if thats possible, or if thats what they plan on doing....all that money could be put straight back into building up the economy, rebuilding what was destroyed.....so until things change for the better, it will continue to be a good possibility....but of course thats not what I want.....I want what Okie wants lol a 7 dollar RV!!! Hahaha

It's such a shame you can't say anything without being a condescending jerk. Oh, by the way your math is off by .15. Went back and read some articles again, couldn't find where anyone says they are removing three zeroes from the exchange rate at the same time as removing 000's. If you could find that link it would be the first time I ever saw you post one. Especially would like to see one that substantiates your .00085 to 1 theory.

Well I don't know if I'm being a jerk or if you are just mad because I maybe right.

Since you don't seem to understand how redenominations work then I will go over it AGAIN. When they remove the zeros from the notes they will have to remove them from the value so that no value is lost. If they removed them from the currency without removing them from the value then it would make their currecny mega worthless.

Numerous articles from the CBI have told us that they would remove three zeros and it would not affect the exchange rate. Correct? Well in your mind they are removing 000 notes from circulation and replacing them with lower denoms. So the Iraqi goes in with say three 25,000 notes and they give him 750 new 100 lower denoms. Thats alot of bills. Then he goes to buy a pack of cigs that cost 2000 dinar and having to use 20 of the new 100 lowers to buy it. Does that really make sense to you? Why would Iraq add even more bills to circulation when they already have to much cash to deal with?

Here is what is really going on no matter what fluff you have been buying in to. The 25,000 note become a 25 note. At the same time the value wich is .00085 will become 1. by the CBIs own words in recent articles. The reason they are bringing it to 1 instead of .85 is to make transactions easier. We both agree that USD is still used in Iraq and now the new 10 IQD and the 10 USD will have the same value. So the Iraqi goes in and exchanges his three 25,000 notes for three new 25 notes worth the same as the old 25,000 or he will simply spend the 25,000 and recieve new lower denoms as change and the 000 note is deposited by the shop owner and effectively removed from circulation. Now after a redenomination that pack of cigs cost 2 dinar instead of 2000 dinar depending on which bill it is being bought with. So you tell me once again which senerio is more likely happening. Sorry If I sound like a jerk because that isn't my intention. Maybe I come off that way and if so I apologize.

Well I don't know if I'm being a jerk or if you are just mad because I maybe right.

Since you don't seem to understand how redenominations work then I will go over it AGAIN. When they remove the zeros from the notes they will have to remove them from the value so that no value is lost. If they removed them from the currency without removing them from the value then it would make their currecny mega worthless.

Numerous articles from the CBI have told us that they would remove three zeros and it would not affect the exchange rate. Correct? Well in your mind they are removing 000 notes from circulation and replacing them with lower denoms. So the Iraqi goes in with say three 25,000 notes and they give him 750 new 100 lower denoms. Thats alot of bills. Then he goes to buy a pack of cigs that cost 2000 dinar and having to use 20 of the new 100 lowers to buy it. Does that really make sense to you? Why would Iraq add even more bills to circulation when they already have to much cash to deal with?

Here is what is really going on no matter what fluff you have been buying in to. The 25,000 note become a 25 note. At the same time the value wich is .00085 will become 1. by the CBIs own words in recent articles. The reason they are bringing it to 1 instead of .85 is to make transactions easier. We both agree that USD is still used in Iraq and now the new 10 IQD and the 10 USD will have the same value. So the Iraqi goes in and exchanges his three 25,000 notes for three new 25 notes worth the same as the old 25,000 or he will simply spend the 25,000 and recieve new lower denoms as change and the 000 note is deposited by the shop owner and effectively removed from circulation. Now after a redenomination that pack of cigs cost 2 dinar instead of 2000 dinar depending on which bill it is being bought with. So you tell me once again which senerio is more likely happening. Sorry If I sound like a jerk because that isn't my intention. Maybe I come off that way and if so I apologize.

Let me see if I have this correct...Check my math...

Are you saying 3 zeros off the currency making a 25K into 25 dinars

Are you saying 3 zeros off the rate making .00086 into .86 ????

If so check my math...

25k x .00086 = $21.50

Knock off the zeros from the note and the rate and the math is like this..

25 x.86 =$21.50 (I know, I used .86)

So now I will use (1)....25 x 1 = 25 So far am I right? (you say above "10 IQD = 10 USD...

Then you say "The Iraqi goes in and exchanges three 25K for three 25 dinars"....(In this scenario they still have to carry the same abount of bills because you are saying they are equal...?) Or am I misssing something?

Now what happens? Anything?

That would mean in the scenario above 1 dinar is .86,(or 1 as above) or so...1 USD = 1 IQD...

Did I do this right????

I like this...If I did it right...?

Oh! I forgot...You are NOT a jerk...

Edited by Mr.Nobody

I don't want a LOP to take place but I have to be open to the possibility.... Hopefully it won't happen.... But I've got to be realistic and include that in the range of possible outcomes.

Nothing we can do about it either way. We'll have to take whatever comes to us.

Hopefully it will be something good and worth the wait ( 7 plus years for me).

Edited by umbertino

well there you go... Saleh said what you needed to hear... the issuance of new cash will not affect the value of cash held by citizens. Which tells me two things... the RD sounds like it's local and doesn't seem like it's going to affect the face value when it comes to foreign currency exchange.

Nani,

I appreciate that. It does seem to say that it won't change the value...I feel that's exactly opposite from the earlier post that says it will so ....when you get two articles offering totally opposite points of view on a topic....I usually sit back and wait for more intel.

And that's what I'm going to do here....I'll wait and see what happens next week.

Thanks for the post

Wes

Numerous articles from the CBI have told us that they would remove three zeros and it would not affect the exchange rate. Correct? Well in your mind they are removing 000 notes from circulation and replacing them with lower denoms.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1QKjzEUAy

Sorry, but that is not my contention at all. I takes Saleh's words at face value.

The mechanisms of changing the currency will be gradual

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1QKkjtdOP

Not a pop-goes-the-zeroes.

The new currency will be printed after deleting the zeroes

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1QKkzDjLe

So, if you wanted to exchange larger for smaller it wouldn't work. They won't have enough until the larger notes are in and they print new lowers. So how will they remove zero notes from circulation? Simple. Lowend rv. Get sanctions lifted to make it internationally traded and make a killing with the spread. They have raised about 20 billion in reserves over the last few years exchanging (currency auctions) toilet paper. If they go international and give this thing a nickel or a dime, every half-arsed investor on the planet is gonna want a piece of the pie. In country will see an advance in the value and need less paper. If your dollar had 1954 purchasing power you would need less and obummer could quit printing it, ergo there would be less currency in circulation. Make sense? The rv would be small and overnite, but the lifting of the zeroes(redenomination) would be gradual. Long term investment for big gains, short term for the impatient and greedy.

Only problem is that a simple low end RV isent going to get them the zeros back.....90% of the bills are in country....we are a small speck of sand in the sandbox to what we hold as speculators.....sure it might get alot of us to cash out....but the real problem is all the currency in circulation in country......thats what they need to be focused on....and a small rv isent going to get a mad rush to the banks to exchange their bigger bills....

I would really like to know how many of you out there are still holding dinar? If you believe that an RD will only yeild the same money you put in then why are you waiting for the RD to happen? IF you believe so strongly that a LOP will be the final outcome of this venture then get off the ride NOW. I challenge your belief that you are right so stand up for what you believe in and get your money back now. OH you say you want to hold on to it? just in case? Well that's what the rest of us are doing so stop beating us down with your negativity. We don't need to hear it... we are well aware of it. We would rather just have HOPE that for some of us this venture will change our lives for ever. SO please just let us have hope and stop with the ridiculousness, because if your still holding on to your dinar you are also hoping just as much and that makes you more delusional than you say WE are because your doing something that goes against what you believe.

Hi Nani? :)

Thank you for your thoughts and your question.

A simple answer to your curiosity is yes, I still hold IQD.

Yes, from researching both aspects of this speculation,

and from historical data, there is indeed a strong and even

likely prospect of a redenomination, at least based upon

this historical data, and how countries handled various

economic challenges in regards to their countries currency.

A point that needs to be understood that is often excluded from

a question or accusation such as this, is that most of us who

have purchased IQD did so originally based on the same amount

of often mis-information and fabricated details as any one else did.

Over time, some decided to research this speculation OUTSIDE of the

dinar related forums, mainly due to the constant lies that are spread

and are at the root cause of so much division on forums such as these,

and it was becoming too evident that those who originated these rumors

had ulterior motives. They smelled both money to be made, and they realized

how gullible we can ALL be at some point. Too many were taken advantage of

and some decided to look elsewhere for as much factual verifiable data as

is available.

In that process, many of us were beginning to see several issues that were

very troubling. In fact, many of these same issues are the very reason that

some respected financial analysts, reporters, etc., have concluded that the

IQD is/was a "scam". They have a very logical reason to think this, all they

would have had to do is visit a few dinar related forums, and read some of

the information that is posted, and it immediately raises more than a few red

flags. Why? Because anything that reaches the point of having to be supported

by rumor and fabricated details, is generally considered shaky, faulty, or an outright

"scam". At least this is also what history of such types of speculation has revealed.

The IQD speculation is NOT a "scam". What IS the "scam" is what this has been

made into and declared over time, that has often blindly been accepted as fact.

It has gone from the potential of possibly being another "Kuwait" style currency

gain of buying low and selling high, to Iraq some how being looked at or viewed

as being the "salvation of the worlds economies". Again, another reason so

many have proclaimed this as one of the biggest internet scams ever. I do not

hold that against them for such thinking due to the circus that his has become.

Please understand, and properly view the discussions regarding RD, etc., do not

come from a perspective of being "negative" as you and so many love to accuse. In

fact for a moment, forget about anything regarding a 'lop' which is not really appropriate

terminology, and consider the reason why even the attempt to understand it immediately

draws anger and accusations. It is simply this way because at one time or another, we ALL

bought into the hype, the frenzy and the rumors, and over time, much frustration settled in

due to constantly being disappointed, disgruntled, and plain upset that all the things the 'gurus'

had not just stated, but PROMISED had failed every single time to be of any value...other than

a definite boost to the sales of IQD. It is a classic example of catering to peoples greed, and

manipulating that greed by feeding it for the purpose of selling a currency.

Out of this same frustration, comes the anger pointed and directed at the WRONG people. It is not

the folks who decided to think for themselves that are the problem here, nor have those folks who

began to think for themselves do anything wrong. It is called being prudent, open to understanding both

sides, so one can decide for themselves what has value, and what does not. The anger issue comes from

anything that disagrees with ones belief, or mindset, and the error within that mindset is rooted in being told

something that may not have been the truth or may have been twisted to the point of outright lie.

Someone is going to have to take the brunt force of all the frustration, and those who have tried to share

the other side of this speculation are a wonderful target, because the information itself is viewed as being

a "threat" to their belief and what they have come to believe is truth. It really is not any simpler that this Nani.

You call it being 'negative' or 'negativity'. How is it possible to make this claim and direct it at a few who

are sincere in their motive of presenting the other side that no guru will address? How is it being 'negative'

to debunk and expose a lie with the intent of trying to HELP each other maybe to wake up and understand

that things may not work out as we had been told?

Would you agree that the true areas of 'negativity' are in those that refuse to speak the truth, that willingly

fabricate and lie in order to take advantage of someone emotionally and financially for years? How is it that

this one area alone is viewed as "positive", and when someone questions it with the desire to learn and

understand, then shares what they have learned be viewed as presenting 'negativity'? Do you see how utterly

twisted this kind of thinking has become? In my opinion, the most negative posts are the ones that continue

to lie and manipulate people. This is what appears to be acceptable and desired, and yet you accuse those

who have looked at both possibilities of this speculation as being the culprits of division and discord and being

'negative'? Is it positive to just tell someone those things they WANT to hear, instead of trying to be objective and maybe

assisting one of us to not potentially being deceived or taken advantage of by someones marketing tricks?

Instead of accusing those who research and have some balance in their perspective as being 'delusional', why not

rather we be honest and admit that the only delusional train of thought that exists here is the unwillingness to

consider anything other than what is spoon fed to the masses of IQD holders? Is not the continuation of daily and weekly

clinging to lies and sales tactics truly the delusional aspect of this speculation? But I assume that just the mention

of this possibility is also being 'negative'?

The accusations and train of thought you have presented appear at least to me, to be disingenuous at best and the

attempt to cause even more of a divide and chasm between members here by means of labels and false assumptions

at worst. I sincerely hope that is not the case. I tend to think that not all, but the majority of folks here are good people

who in fact desire to learn together with other members and not be categorized and disposed of via means of this

kind of thinking that you propose.

We are after all, in this speculation together, whether we agree on every point or not with each other, is it asking too

much that we learn to respect each others opinions, research, ideas, backgrounds without having to resort to personal

attacks, personal dislikes, and school play ground behavior along with the usual name calling and accusations that offer

nothing of value to this board other than to cause division that really does not exist other than to those who feel threatened?

Should not we all admit and maintain the fact that this is still nothing more than pure speculation, that there are not now, nor

have there ever been any guarantees with this? If we can accept this, and treat it as such, as we continue to try to the very best

of our abilities to learn together so we may be able to discern fact from fiction, truth from hype, I think we could be the most

informed and most content Iraqi dinar related forum on the internet. But if we continue down this path of pointing fingers at

those who have differing opinions, categorizing them into oblivion, accusing them of being 'negative' or 'delusional', refusing

to answer pinpoint and sincere questions with more than just the standard response based upon faulty information, then we

will not endure this speculation to the end.

Hopefully we will ALL be able to share in the potential rewards together, maybe even be pleasantly surprised at the overall

outcome without destroying each other in the process. If we can accomplish this as a group, then I would call that a very

positive outcome. :D If we can disregard the supposed 'intel' that keeps being spread here, and focus on what we can all

accomplish together by being informed and prepared, then we have already received something that money could never

buy. Anything in addition to this accomplishment will be icing on the cake :)

While many other forums are falling apart due to much of the above insanity, why can we not rise above the nonsense and

actually learn and work together and interact together without feeling threatened or without hiding behind a computer screen

to spew comments that would never be said in person, and that contribute nothing to this site. I personally think we CAN indeed

accomplish this, but not without leaving our preconceived notions and ego at the sign in prompt.

Just my opinion Nani? :)

Have a peaceful weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 10

My question to you is. Why does it matter to you what we believe?. Yes a LOP is a possible scenario. Why would I sell all my dinar on just a possibility of a bad outcome?. I knew from the beginning it was a risk. All speculations are. So why get distressed over what other people believe.

EXACTLY!!!!! Thanks dog!!!