Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN LOP

Nani?

It doesn't make you a brave adventurer to believe in a lop and still keep dinar. It makes you stupid. lol If you are just another lopper in a flock of loppers, then you are a sheep, too. Maybe a black one, but nevertheless, a sheep in a flock of other sheep like yourself.

How does that make one stupid? I would argue that anyone that does not believe in the possibility of anything other than a straight up RV is ignorant. Hence the term SPECULATION! There is still profit to be made in a LOP or RD, just not millions and just not over night. It's still an investment based on making a profit, so that's why I and others you so easily label and demonize as sheep are still here. For the life of me I still can't fathom why believing in more than one possibility would make one a sheep. :blink: I would think it is the other way around! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

It doesn't make you a brave adventurer to believe in a lop and still keep dinar. It makes you stupid. lol If you are just another lopper in a flock of loppers, then you are a sheep, too. Maybe a black one, but nevertheless, a sheep in a flock of other sheep like yourself.

I believe a RD is both possible, and probable.

I believe a LOP is what happens when you put your Tomcat's head in a boot and remove his gonads.

Does that make me stupid too?

I also know that even if there is a RD, there is still great potential for profit.

Why would I possibly give up a chance for profit and sell my dinar, just because you called me stupid.

Maybe you should take a long look in a mirror and determine the difference in being pragmatic, or a mere follower.

• Upvote 1

Nani,

Since you asked I will reply. As a matter of fact I just posted an article in the LOP thread (where this thread should actually be placed) explaining why we believe in the possibility of a LOP. No one wants it but we are realists that believe it is a possibility. This thing that we're doing is called an investment and every investment has risks. Understanding those risks makes one a better investor. People who do not want to know the risk or are blind to it will loose all of their $$. Your statement that we should just sell and get out does not make sense. Would you also tell everyone invested in the stock market to sell all of their stocks since they believe they could loose their money? Then no one would invest and companies would go broke and the economy would collapse.

Yes, I have Dinar, yes I am riding the roller coaster, yes I hope there isn't a LOP and we all become rich but yes, I also realize that their is a risk it could happen. It's called being grounded.

Let me pose you with a question, If all of you LOP haters do not believe in a LOP and truly believe that the Dinar is going to revalue, then have you gotten a second mortgage, taken out loans, maxed out your credit cards and borrowed all the money you can from friends and family to invest in this 100% money back get rich investment? If not, then why haven't you? According to what you believe, you can't loose.

Sir with all due respect, your comments miss the point. Everyone who gets involved in this investment reads at least one article about the possibility of a LOP. We read at least one article that calls this a scam. But we choose to hope for something better. Should we stay grounded? Absolutely. But the reason we got involved is because we hope for something better. We don't need anyone to remind us that there is the potential that it will not be what we hope it will be. It is the constancy of the people that feel like it is their purpose in life to remind those who choose to hope for the potential of this that can be so annoying.

Sir with all due respect, your comments miss the point. Everyone who gets involved in this investment reads at least one article about the possibility of a LOP. We read at least one article that calls this a scam. But we choose to hope for something better. Should we stay grounded? Absolutely. But the reason we got involved is because we hope for something better. We don't need anyone to remind us that there is the potential that it will not be what we hope it will be. It is the constancy of the people that feel like it is their purpose in life to remind those who choose to hope for the potential of this that can be so annoying.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't all the go GO RV'ers constantly come to the LOP section to try to debunk the LOP or RD with supposed evidence, and a good number will say "THERE WILL BE NO LOP.." without a shred of evidence to back it up? Just looking to antagonize and score one for their team? It seems to me that when those that are grounded and accept the possibility of anything occurring try to have a discussion regarding this, they are then dogpiled to prove them wrong as if they challenged their religious beliefs or something by posting the way we see things. THen if they speak up, they are purposely trying to annoy everyone. Do you seriously want all touchy feely warm and fuzzies from every post, even if the posted article is to the contrary? This is a forum sir, not one where only 1 opinion is allowed. I see no LOPers saying it will 100% LOP. Most hope for the contrary but admit to themselves that anything can happen. Hope can be good and bad. It's always good to have a good attitude, but it is a hinderence if it causes you to ignore evidence that is contrary to your belief.

This has been an enjoyable read..lots of good advice, lots of differing opinions and certainly lots of differing levels of study.

I never believed there would be a LOP until Shabbibi said there might be one! ( Do you know who Dr.Shabbibi is Nani?) I never even heard the term LOP until after I purchased my dinar in 2006.

I have googled redenomination and recommend some of you actually do the same and read and research the LOP's in the past 20 years. Have you ever actually looked up and studied the past LOP's Nani?

I actually think it "might" lop.. and I am not selling my dinars.. why should I? I also believe if it does it will also re value slightly.. then slowing continue to increase in value as Iraq's economy and country grows and their debt decreases and one day they might have a bidget surplus like Kuwaits.. which will be $23 billion this year!

As stated several times.. I did my own research and estimated I might see a healthy ROI in 2014 at the earliest or 2017 at the latest.

I don't believe any of these gurus who for the past two years have been proclaiming "RV rates and dates".

And for what it's worth...I enjoy the "LOP" members because it proves they have been reading and studying.

My two cents... and again I am just an investor like all of you. (I dont have a clue when it will RV or LOP)

• Upvote 1