Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to party!

Groundhog

IM GIVING YOU A NEGITIVE FOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ORGINALITY!!! GET OFF IT AND GET YOUR OWN GIG BRO! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW TO YOU :angry: THERE IS ONLY ONE POSSUM ON THIS FORUM!!!

• Upvote 1

Hello, this is Groundhog and I am the new resident guru here at DV. Groundhog has many contacts and they have told him that it is time to cash in my believers. The old lady Groundhog is gettin ready to party down Groundhog style cause that's how we do it. Get out your dinars because you are gonna be rich tomorrow. Groundhogs contacts have told him the rate will be $3.51 and up so get ready to tell your boss to go to hell. Old lady Groundhog is already picked out a new car for her and we are gonna party down in it tonight so get ready!

You're imitating Possum to a T thus infringing his copyright.Bad bad bad.....

Possum, throw the intruder out.....Sorry impersonation.

Welcome Groundhog. Hope your right.

Of course he is right... In their own way they' re always right.

Possum used to be my b.t.ch back iin prison. If I dropped the soap I made him pick it up.

How poetic.......Please go on.... Delight us........

Sorry, I don't trust people who talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

You meant... animals.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hello, this is Groundhog and I am the new resident guru here at DV. Groundhog has many contacts and they have told him that it is time to cash in my believers. The old lady Groundhog is gettin ready to party down Groundhog style cause that's how we do it. Get out your dinars because you are gonna be rich tomorrow. Groundhogs contacts have told him the rate will be $3.51 and up so get ready to tell your boss to go to hell. Old lady Groundhog is already picked out a new car for her and we are gonna party down in it tonight so get ready!

Excellent news! Just called and told mamma she can finally tell that boss of hers where to stick it. She just quit and walked out. I did the same. So I hope you're right cause we ain't got no jobs no more thanks to your great news!

Welcome aboard groundhog and let's parrttyy! Momma waxed me today and it sure is alot cooler without all that hair on my back. And I waxed momma including her arm pits that looked like a jungle. Big BBQ and mud wrestling contest at possums tomorrow let's partyyyyy!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

We already have possum you're an idiot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum and groundhog are the same person. ill go with possum only.:) if it not the same guy then GH is a copycat.

"Possum is number one" GGGGGGGGGGGGo Possum. hahahaahah:lol::lol::lol:

Ole Bob was fun to watch back then.

When the Romans were storming the gates, ole Bob was saying "What Romans?" Oh! those romans, welll we are beating them back with our well tuned sticks.!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Sorry Groundhog but the real party is going to be June 27th. That's my big over 30 something day, and I plan on shutting down Tiffany's! And who know with all my earnings I may stumble over to Louis V to get some new travel bags :wub: